Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(18-11-2013, 01:14 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(18-11-2013, 01:04 AM)Anon123 Wrote:  
(17-11-2013, 10:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thank You @Anon. If you have no two tones in your irises, you are most likely a solid color. If it looks reddish brown as opposed to greenish or yellow undertones, you are pretty much true brown.

I see so much beauty in gold honey brown eyes just as much as hazel. Don't beat yourself up because you may not genetically have a certain type. Just shoot for your genetic color. As long as its a lighter and brighter version of what you have, it does not matter what color they are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rochelle+aytes&client=ms-android-verizon&hl=en-US&source=android-browser-type&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xVWJUsmRDOL5igKCp4HABQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=360&bih=615

Yep, a lighter colour of what i have would be better =) But i should of mentioned this earlier that i do have a yellow undertone which becomes more visible in the sunlight lol. I'm going to keep up with i'm doing as off now and follow your advice and see where it leads me =)

And i will try to post pics of my eyes now when i get the chance.

Also i'm pretty sure Rochelle Aytes has a green tint in her eyes?

Yep, quite possibly a mixed iris but its so hard to tell. You can def see a lot of red hues there. You just never know what she has. If she went raw, they might turn blue and brown, lol. But I doubt shell ever do it to find out.

Youll have to remove the acidity from your eyes to see what that yellow undertone is hiding. Cholesterol can cast a tone as well. Keep us updated.

Hmm if I'm doing the raw bit properly but I'm having 1 cooked meal a day while the other 2 are raw, all snacks are raw, the drinks are either homemade juice or water. Is that fine or do I need to change something?

I've seen a slight change in colour.

I think topicals are more local and work way better and faster. After all, going completely raw isn't good for you at all.... I don't know why people think it is. I have dark solid brown and my parents, as well as most of my family, have light eyes. My moms eyes change but are mostly light brown and my dads eyes are like greyish. Most kids in my family (I'm young myself, 21) have dark brown eyes but all of the older people have light green (aside from my parents of course)

Hi Anon,

Like I mentioned before, if you have never eaten a vegetable in your life, you will notice a change with even the small amount of whole foods in your diet.

So some may see some changes right away and some may need to eat more whole foods included in their diets. I think one cooked meal a day is just fine. You should see some changes in the coming months. Especially with raw fruit and vegetable juices.

But stay away from wheat and corn as much as possible, it tears up the gut and it shows in the iris. Grains and some other whole foods are gmo and not what they used to be. So that's why you want to grow your own or buy organic.

(24-11-2013, 03:37 PM)Anon123 Wrote:  
(18-11-2013, 01:14 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(18-11-2013, 01:04 AM)Anon123 Wrote:  
(17-11-2013, 10:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thank You @Anon. If you have no two tones in your irises, you are most likely a solid color. If it looks reddish brown as opposed to greenish or yellow undertones, you are pretty much true brown.

I see so much beauty in gold honey brown eyes just as much as hazel. Don't beat yourself up because you may not genetically have a certain type. Just shoot for your genetic color. As long as its a lighter and brighter version of what you have, it does not matter what color they are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rochelle+aytes&client=ms-android-verizon&hl=en-US&source=android-browser-type&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xVWJUsmRDOL5igKCp4HABQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=360&bih=615

Yep, a lighter colour of what i have would be better =) But i should of mentioned this earlier that i do have a yellow undertone which becomes more visible in the sunlight lol. I'm going to keep up with i'm doing as off now and follow your advice and see where it leads me =)

And i will try to post pics of my eyes now when i get the chance.

Also i'm pretty sure Rochelle Aytes has a green tint in her eyes?

Yep, quite possibly a mixed iris but its so hard to tell. You can def see a lot of red hues there. You just never know what she has. If she went raw, they might turn blue and brown, lol. But I doubt shell ever do it to find out.

Youll have to remove the acidity from your eyes to see what that yellow undertone is hiding. Cholesterol can cast a tone as well. Keep us updated.

Hmm if I'm doing the raw bit properly but I'm having 1 cooked meal a day while the other 2 are raw, all snacks are raw, the drinks are either homemade juice or water. Is that fine or do I need to change something?

I've seen a slight change in colour.

(24-11-2013, 08:37 PM)MeLoBaNgZ Wrote:  I think topicals are more local and work way better and faster. After all, going completely raw isn't good for you at all.... I don't know why people think it is. I have dark solid brown and my parents, as well as most of my family, have light eyes. My moms eyes change but are mostly light brown and my dads eyes are like greyish. Most kids in my family (I'm young myself, 21) have dark brown eyes but all of the older people have light green (aside from my parents of course)

You don't have to go completely raw to see changes. Some prefer it for faster detox and results in the iris changes, skin, i.e. vanity. And no, topicals are not "way better and faster." Some will have some results and many will not. Its just the way it is.

You just need to do half raw or 70%. The reason why 100% isn't "good for you at all" is because we are so toxic, most of us couldn't handle it. Take a perfectly healthy human being and introduce them to raw, they'd be fine, but since humanity has fucked up the ecosystem and our soils have become depleted, there's no way to be truly raw the way most vegans protest.

I myself, love grassfed meat, fried foods (at home) once a blue moon, natural fats, grassfed dairy and eggs (though I can not consume at this time). So I will NEVER tell anyone to do 100% raw in order to be healthy. But it works great for many. They are healthy and know how to do it correctly.

Anywho, I don't want to hijack Emily's thread any longer so here is one I created for those who want to join in: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

All you who'd rather expirement this H method, can do so without my interference. Sorry for that!

Happy day!

(24-11-2013, 11:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(24-11-2013, 08:37 PM)MeLoBaNgZ Wrote:  I think topicals are more local and work way better and faster. After all, going completely raw isn't good for you at all.... I don't know why people think it is. I have dark solid brown and my parents, as well as most of my family, have light eyes. My moms eyes change but are mostly light brown and my dads eyes are like greyish. Most kids in my family (I'm young myself, 21) have dark brown eyes but all of the older people have light green (aside from my parents of course)

You don't have to go completely raw to see changes. Some prefer it for faster detox and results in the iris changes, skin, i.e. vanity. And no, topicals are not "way better and faster." Some will have some results and many will not. Its just the way it is.

You just need to do half raw or 70%. The reason why 100% isn't "good for you at all" is because we are so toxic, most of us couldn't handle it. Take a perfectly healthy human being and introduce them to raw, they'd be fine, but since humanity has fucked up the ecosystem and our soils have become depleted, there's no way to be truly raw the way most vegans protest.

I myself, love grassfed meat, fried foods (at home) once a blue moon, natural fats, grassfed dairy and eggs (though I can not consume at this time). So I will NEVER tell anyone to do 100% raw in order to be healthy. But it works great for many. They are healthy and know how to do it correctly.

Anywho, I don't want to hijack Emily's thread any longer so here is one I created for those who want to join in: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

All you who'd rather expirement this H method, can do so without my interference. Sorry for that!

Happy day!

People change their eye color with their minds via deep meditation/strong belief systems and you're telling me that only some may get results and some may not like life controls us and we don't control it? Lol. Genes don't contol us as much as you think, Tibetan. & no 100% raw isn't optimal for that reason and that reason only.... We were intended to consume natural fats AND vegetable. We were intended to be breast fed and then live to CHEW good quality meats and vegetables..... Not just vegetables.

(25-11-2013, 01:19 AM)MeLoBaNgZ Wrote:  

Happy day!

People change their eye color with their minds via deep meditation/strong belief systems and you're telling me that only some may get results and some may not like life controls us and we don't control it? Lol. Genes don't contol us as much as you think, Tibetan. & no 100% raw isn't optimal for that reason and that reason only.... We were intended to consume natural fats AND vegetable. We were intended to be breast fed and then live to CHEW good quality meats and vegetables..... Not just vegetables.

Alright sweetheart MeLoBaNgZ, you obviously do not know what you are talking about in terms of the raw lifestyle. I never stated raw alone was optimal for human health! I stated most of today's people cannot thrive off of raw alone, and I stated the reasons as well. I also stated some successfully do well living a raw foodist life style because they do it correctly, we have to correct our fuckups in what we have done by eating raw a certain way, and most of that is based the individual's needs. Look up plant fats and and plant amino acids, while one plant they may not be complete profiles, you can make the amino acid profile complete by mixing up other plant foods together. Yes, plant fats and proteins do exist!
While I myself prefer animal fats and proteins, it can be done with plant sources.

Yeah, we should be eating lots of seafood too, but we have manage to fuck that up even more.

I said "only some may get results and some may not," based on because its obvious. Have you not read this thread??? Not every batch of honey is the same, nor the ph, nor one person's irises from another.

Stop being so defensive! I never said YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED with this method or any other. Sounds like you pose some sort of anxiety over this method of topical working for you.

Nature doesn't owe YOU or anyone shit! Just remember that. You obviously feel entitled to having anything you want, working for you. Don't get caught up in hearing what you want to hear by misconstruing my posting of research and valid observation.

There is always a laser, don't get pissed if it for some reason doesn't work for you or work the way you wanted it to.

If you can do it by spell, how long does it last??? People can channel spirits and such and achieve this, but as for thy self, it seems more like spiritual magic, which only lasts as long as the person can manipulate it, and that can take quite a bit of energy, hence the reason why its not a permanent change. I'm sure it is indeed possible and I'd love to see that in action.

Yes, I too believe anything is possible, it may take much more hard work for some than others, but if you want something bad enough, it can be. I can shoot for the quasars to be size J cup boobs, or learn a language in 2 days, but I certainly do not want it bad enough Smile

(25-11-2013, 02:02 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Happy day!

Alright sweetheart MeLoBaNgZ, you obviously do not know what you are talking about in terms of the raw lifestyle. I never stated raw alone was optimal for human health! I stated most of today's people cannot thrive off of raw alone, and I stated the reasons as well. I also stated some successfully do well living a raw foodist life style because they do it correctly, we have to correct our fuckups in what we have done by eating raw a certain way, and most of that is based the individual's needs. Look up plant fats and and plant amino acids, while one plant they may not be complete profiles, you can make the amino acid profile complete by mixing up other plant foods together. Yes, plant fats and proteins do exist!
While I myself prefer animal fats and proteins, it can be done with plant sources.

Yeah, we should be eating lots of seafood too, but we have manage to fuck that up even more.

I said "only some may get results and some may not," based on because its obvious. Have you not read this thread??? Not every batch of honey is the same, nor the ph, nor one person's irises from another.

Stop being so defensive! I never said YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED with this method or any other. Sounds like you pose some sort of anxiety over this method of topical working for you.

Nature doesn't owe YOU or anyone shit! Just remember that. You obviously feel entitled to having anything you want, working for you. Don't get caught up in hearing what you want to hear by misconstruing my posting of research and valid observation.

There is always a laser, don't get pissed if it for some reason doesn't work for you or work the way you wanted it to.

If you can do it by spell, how long does it last??? People can channel spirits and such and achieve this, but as for thy self, it seems more like spiritual magic, which only lasts as long as the person can manipulate it, and that can take quite a bit of energy, hence the reason why its not a permanent change. I'm sure it is indeed possible and I'd love to see that in action.

Yes, I too believe anything is possible, it may take much more hard work for some than others, but if you want something bad enough, it can be. I can shoot for the quasars to be size J cup boobs, or learn a language in 2 days, but I certainly do not want it bad enough Smile

Where ate you doing your research? On a .gov website? Lol. First of all, I'm not even planning on trying this but I know for sure that it can work for the VAST majority if they keep up with it and believe in it. Number two, when you change ANYTHING with your mind l whether it be a biological change or a lifestyle change etc. it ALL has to do with the belief system and intention. Energy alone isn't going to do shit. Thirdly, you seem to be the "up tight" one around here. You always want to be right and you push this iridiology like if it's a well established science lol. (not saying it does have any merit) You've gotten into a few arguments with people on here so it's obvious that I'm not with the "problem" or obsession.

A raw diet alone doesn't give you enough enough EPA and DHA and those two fats are the most crucial fats for Human Beings. You think anything is possible? Who are you putting up a front for? Look at all of your posts lol.... Self explanatory. Oh, and you talk about eye shape a lot don't you? Well guess what? If you don't consume a balance between good fats/vegetables you are MORE THAN LIKELY going to develop a narrow palate/long narrow face, underdeveloped jaws, and a weird head shape ALL RESULTING in deformed, underdeveloped facial features. Strictly vegetables= guaranteed deformed cranio facial structure and deoending on the severity it can more than likely affect your whole posture in a bad way. Check Dr.Weston Prices' work "sweetheart" and look into neural cranial restructuring (NCR), the DNA appliance, and face pulling & you might just learn a thing or two. Also, check out Dr.Bruce Lipton and the study of Epigenetics and Dr.Mercola on why being 100% vegan is NOT OPTIMAL. It's not just because of the protein LOL, there are many other factors/aspects. Please stop looking into iridiology and go do some research on more important things.

PS: I've seen bums that drink, smoke, & eat McDonald's everyday with light blue eyes. Care to explain that? Oh and sorry if I misspelled anything guys in actually working so I'm trying to get through with this as fast as I can.

MeLo

@MeLo,

You are an idiot, let me tell you why:

I have NEVER stated vegetables only diet. You really are hearing what you want to hear. You act like I'm promoting a raw vegan diet. I am not an 80/10/10er nor just feed on veggie matter.

I am a MEAT EATER with the addition to veggies and fruits and nuts and seeds and animal fats and marrow and fish! Gov sites, no way in hell do I rely on those...

I am a fan of Weston's research, you complete fool.
I actually have books on iridology and raw foodism and I read alot of testimonials on various internet forums and text with others on their observations and I am much of my own testimonial for this.

I've been studying the raw food and other food diets for several years to figure out what's best for my autoimmune disease.

I am more Paleo than anything. I am actually trying share with some of you what is actually working for me so that maybe someone gets inspired and find that it works for them too, rather than being stuck in thinking that dropping topicals and getting bleph is their only chance at achieving health of the eye and true vanity. And you are going to turn my words all the way around. You are still spewing the "100% vegan is not optimal," as if I ever said it was????

100% raw is only necessary to cleanse for a period of time (and gain faster results for those that seek it), then you can resume to your regular eating. All I say is no wheat gluten or gmo foods. That's toxic to everyone and some more than others and I am living proof of that testimonial. My antibodies dropped significantly with the elimination of these foods.

Once again, never stated that about being 100% raw, and I myself do not believe that. I said Hi raw 50-70% to even 80% for those who want it now and that has never excluded fruits, soaked nuts, soaked seeds, animal fats, and animal protein. Yes, I eat raw meat and raw fish from time to time and quite often with yellowtail. I prefer raw chicken with aminos once a blue moon, I like raw red meat, preferably tenderloin or ground. I love raw bone marrow (dig it out with a spoon), I love raw salmon and raw yellow tail with hot sauce (mainly, since salmon is not safe these days). But you are for some reason stuck on raw vegetables thing! WTF! You are a moron for such nonsense I have never even spoke of.

Yeah a few arguments. I just call bullshit when I see it, and if I am ever in the wrong, I can admit it and that is not speaking on difference of opinion (cause we all have em), that is speaking on factual evidence when it can be proven.

I never said or mentioned anything about spells and meditation not working and what the mind can or cannot achieve, LOL! You brought that up and you also brought up everything that you are arguing about.
Yeah, eye shape does count, you better believe it counts more than the color. Just like skin condition, clear skin counts more than its color. I've seen ugly blue eyes and Ive seen ugly brown eyes.

Its mostly the shape and/or proportion to things that make them beautiful. That's obvious. Iridology has been around for a long time. Don't knock it if you haven't had experience with it. Some of us are that toxic and that started in the womb. Some people can handle garbage a lot better in their systems than others. Its also, genetics that you are born with as well, from the womb. That's a factoid many people overlook.

I have that neg RH factor that makes me predisposed to auto immune conditions. So while the average dude can eat Jack and Mc Donald's and be fine, I however cannot tolerate it and it shows in my lab work as well as my skin and eyes! Plus, not everyone has moderate mercury poisioning like me. Certain metals like mercury, cadmium and lead are known to darken irises after exposure. So of course it has affected my irises and skin and liver. So it makes perfect sense as to why peolpe like myself are reacting to the dietary change. So his blue eyes and clear skin havin ass is probably a different blood type anyway, which contains the RH factor, which is very common. And he probably has less genetic defects on top of that as well. But that doesn't mean his eyes won't change on a high raw diet or clean diet. I bet they would to some degree. Many blue eyed folks eyes become a darker blue on a clean diet. So light in iridology does not always mean healthy. Light yellow to grey to white in the irises make blue irises lighter than what they genetically are.

That is why I am documenting my testimony on my iris changes on another thread. As far as uptight, no, I'm just shocked at your nonsense you started posting.

I think you are just flying off of your emotions because you are not reading nor understanding what I posted. I am embarrassed for you.
Stop making a fool out of yourself.

(25-11-2013, 06:07 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  @MeLo,

You are an idiot, let me tell you why:

I have NEVER stated vegetables only diet. You really are hearing what you want to hear. You act like I'm promoting a raw vegan diet. I am not an 80/10/10er nor just feed on veggie matter.

I am a MEAT EATER with the addition to veggies and fruits and nuts and seeds and animal fats and marrow and fish! Gov sites, no way in hell do I rely on those...

I am a fan of Weston's research, you complete fool.
I actually have books on iridology and raw foodism and I read alot of testimonials on various internet forums and text with others on their observations and I am much of my own testimonial for this.

I've been studying the raw food and other food diets for several years to figure out what's best for my autoimmune disease.

I am more Paleo than anything. I am actually trying share with some of you what is actually working for me so that maybe someone gets inspired and find that it works for them too, rather than being stuck in thinking that dropping topicals and getting bleph is their only chance at achieving health of the eye and true vanity. And you are going to turn my words all the way around. You are still spewing the "100% vegan is not optimal," as if I ever said it was????

100% raw is only necessary to cleanse for a period of time (and gain faster results for those that seek it), then you can resume to your regular eating. All I say is no wheat gluten or gmo foods. That's toxic to everyone and some more than others and I am living proof of that testimonial. My antibodies dropped significantly with the elimination of these foods.

Once again, never stated that about being 100% raw, and I myself do not believe that. I said Hi raw 50-70% to even 80% for those who want it now and that has never excluded fruits, soaked nuts, soaked seeds, animal fats, and animal protein. Yes, I eat raw meat and raw fish from time to time and quite often with yellowtail. I prefer raw chicken with aminos once a blue moon, I like raw red meat, preferably tenderloin or ground. I love raw bone marrow (dig it out with a spoon), I love raw salmon and raw yellow tail with hot sauce (mainly, since salmon is not safe these days). But you are for some reason stuck on raw vegetables thing! WTF! You are a moron for such nonsense I have never even spoke of.

Yeah a few arguments. I just call bullshit when I see it, and if I am ever in the wrong, I can admit it and that is not speaking on difference of opinion (cause we all have em), that is speaking on factual evidence when it can be proven.

I never said or mentioned anything about spells and meditation not working and what the mind can or cannot achieve, LOL! You brought that up and you also brought up everything that you are arguing about.
Yeah, eye shape does count, you better believe it counts more than the color. Just like skin condition, clear skin counts more than its color. I've seen ugly blue eyes and Ive seen ugly brown eyes.

Its mostly the shape and/or proportion to things that make them beautiful. That's obvious. Iridology has been around for a long time. Don't knock it if you haven't had experience with it. Some of us are that toxic and that started in the womb. Some people can handle garbage a lot better in their systems than others. Its also, genetics that you are born with as well, from the womb. That's a factoid many people overlook.

I have that neg RH factor that makes me predisposed to auto immune conditions. So while the average dude can eat Jack and Mc Donald's and be fine, I however cannot tolerate it and it shows in my lab work as well as my skin and eyes! Plus, not everyone has moderate mercury poisioning like me. Certain metals like mercury, cadmium and lead are known to darken irises after exposure. So of course it has affected my irises and skin and liver. So it makes perfect sense as to peolpe like myself are reacting to the dietary change. So his blue eyes and clear skin havin ass is probably a different blood type anyway, which contains the RH factor, which is very common. And he probably has less genetic defects on top of that as well. But that doesn't mean his eyes won't change on a high raw diet or clean diet. I bet they would to some degree. Many blue eyed folks eyes become a darker blue on a clean diet. So light in iridology does not always mean healthy. Light yellow to grey to white in the irises make blue irises lighter than what they genetically are.

That is why I am documenting my testimony on my iris changes on another thread. As far as uptight, no, I'm just shocked at your nonsense you started posting.

I think you are just flying off of your emotions because you are not reading nor understanding what I posted. I am embarrassed for you.
Stop making a fool out of yourself.

LOL she emphasizes on how plants are a "one size fits all" and talks about how it can provide complete nutrition because it contains protein and blah blah blah blah & also makes a WHOLE BUNCH OF vegetable references throughout this entire thread, yet I'm not allowed to base my argument off of that lol.... It's almost as if you're mentally held back or something.... How can someone misinterpret so many things and contradict themselves THAT many times within a few responses?

Lol I honestly stopped reading your garbage once you got to the generics part. We control 90% of our genes (I actually believe the number is much more than that) via enviornment, thoughts, & beliefs (BUT MOSTLY BELIEF) therefore, no diet in the WORLD will help your auto immune disease if you don't address the route cause (emotional trauma) and/or negative limiting beliefs & that's that. Diet can help.... yes, but not as efficient as proper mindset would.

Shut up with the Bleph shit-- because only one out of how many people got it???? Shut up about iridiology... It isn't a true science if I've seen toxic homeless men with "lovely" blue eyes. You can't say it has validity to it if it doesn't apply to everybody.... So with that being said I am going to knock it all I want, plain & simple.

I also call it like I see it and tbh, I never liked you from the jump. I honestly think you're jealous of the people that are getting results just because you didn't get results yourself... You always knock their results and try to make yourself look "genuine and sincere" by adding a positive comment at the end of most negative BS responses you feed to people on here & you know it. I don't need to elaborate on that.... It's all a couple dozen pages back (unless you delete those comments after this of course) You're a very jealous, obnoxious, self conscious girl & you being on a breast enhancement forum simply proves it. Don't act like you know it all because you don't. If you REALLY KNEW ABOUT/STUDIED/APPLIED Dr.Weston Prices' work/teachings, you wouldn't look the way you do & feel self conscious about your "flaws" because you would have close to none if you were to apply his techniques/teachings into your life. See, that's the problem with you... You read some BS, might find it intriguing, & then you go ahead preaching the bullshit without testing/applying into your own life. According to Weston's work (and many others as well) we were actually hardwired to look perfect and have perfect facial structures for many, many reason (one of them is for survival) & in today's society, we view celebrities and consider them to be "perfect looking" when in reality THAT'S HOW WE WERE ALL INTENDED TO LOOK; (symmetrical faces, chiseled facial features/structure etc.) You are NOT the poster child for anything of the things we're debating on so why do YOU have to always be right? You preach the most retarded science out and you use that same science to bash on people. I always see you making desperate attempts to convert people into "tibetanism" so they can support your delusional iridiology belief JUST so you can live another day thinking you're going to obtain mommies eye color-- because good ol' topicals don't work! Somebody got Bleph, now everyone will get it! (we don't actually know if he even has Bleph but remember guys, Tibetan is a doctor.) Lol you're like quackwatch(dot)com in the sense that if the therapy dosen't match your expectations or compliment your belief system you bash IT ALL. 6 out of THOUSANDS of people were injured at a Tony Robins event & quackwatch bashes Tony Robins for just those six people... Never mind the rest. You assume a person has "Bleph" so now everybody will develop Bleph! & don't forget, if it's not in your gene pool you can't see those results.... Tell that to people with severe multiple personality disorder that switch their eye color everyone the switch to a different personality.

If you can't have something, NOBODY CAN, right? That's what it really looks like based on most of your posts.

Also, you like to talk about genetics a lot right? Lol well according to the study of genetics: YOU CAN NOT RID YOURSELF OF AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE & if you do it is considered RARE..... So why are you looking for a special diet girl? You're a walking contradicting I tell you. Go do yourself a favor and ease up, buy a Rife Machine, a violet ray (high frequency device) & practice some faster EFT. Thank me later.

PS: YOU shouldn't knock shit until you try it for at least 6 months. Did you try it for AT LEAST <== notice how I said at least? SIX MONTHS? Oh, & if "nature doesn't owe us shit you should stop eating anything that grows on this planet (even those protein filled plants to rave about LOLOLOLOL) I kid I kid.

(25-11-2013, 02:02 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(24-11-2013, 11:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  [quote='MeLoBaNgZ' pid='89993' dateline='1385321831']
I think topicals are more local and work way better and faster. After all, going completely raw isn't good for you at all.... I don't know why people think it is. I have dark solid brown and my parents, as well as most of my family, have light eyes. My moms eyes change but are mostly light brown and my dads eyes are like greyish. Most kids in my family (I'm young myself, 21) have dark brown eyes but all of the older people have light green (aside from my parents of course)

Happy day!

Yes, I too believe anything is possible, it may take much more hard work for some than others, but if you want something bad enough, it can be. I can shoot for the quasars to be size J cup boobs, or learn a language in 2 days, but I certainly do not want i

my journey to lighten my eyes started yesterday 25th November and i hope to get a 2 shades lighter before my birthday 29th November so i wont have to wear contact lens on that day my eye color is dark brown and you might confuse it for black..i never thought it was posible to lighten your iris until i decided to google it....the recipes are quite simple and i have decided to go without makeups for few days so i can use my honey drops hourly without getting messy, will kepp you posted on November 29th.Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon