Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Haven't been on in forever! Took a long break from nbe but plan to start up again soon. Anywho when I tried this I noticed a change in the first few days. I have dark brown eyes and after the first 2 days my eyes were brighter, giving the impression that they were lighter. And the whites were whiter, less redness.

sorry for the lack of videos about my eye lightening journey loves, but i'm restarting it and with a high quality camera! i'm going to show before and afters in controlled lighting (aka broad daylight) as well as in a normal setting (inside the house). here's my latest video. and if you gals have any questions don't hesitate to ask! next video will be about the raw honey i use as well as the method. also keep in mind that i'm recording this as an experiment to show you facts. there won't be a change right away and i won't lie to you and tell you that my eyes have changed miraculously within a few days. that's nearly impossible. my research will be in controlled settings.

sorry i haven't been on here in a year so i kinda can't keep up with previous posts.... lol

Hi!

Chanced upon this forum while doing some research on eye colour and I'm really interested in lightening my eyes!

Can someone please provide me with the recipe for the mix and the necessary precautions to take (if any, eg, distilled water/boiled water)?

Also, would this procedure work on Asian black/dark brown eyes?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers!

(13-11-2013, 07:20 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  @TinyDancer,
Alright, I think I know what you are trying to say about the "dark eye genes." When the liver is cleaner, and lymph is moving, the eyes can (key word) become lighter and brighter in color.

The sulfur in veggies and color pigments in whole foods can inhibit melanin to degree and give brightness in color. Light eye genes are just that, your iris is infact light (whether a solid shade or blue or mixed of brown and blue),but there is an overcast of murk from a unhealthy system so you can't tell it from a true brown iris.
But once you clean up, it shows in your eyes. Now for true brown, it will stay brown but will brighten and CAN lighten to a golden brown for many (honey). That is just it, you don't know till you try it. One raw vegan has brown eyes and the lightest skin and her irises have never changed, still brown. Then there are those mixed irises like RAWKRISTINA's and they change alot from goldish brown (honey or brown from what she thought) to true hazel, which is a copombination of brown and blue. Note, her brown ring is still there and will always be there.
But since it is a mixed iris type (brown and blue) that she has, the blue will stay blue and her brown will stay brown.It will never change. Its always been there.

So yeah you can drop inhibitors all you want in your eye and they may or may not work, but internally inhibiting is best and can be done by what you eat daily. Think about it, we are supposed to be eating these whole colorful foods to begin with, how many of you never ate a veggie in your life? Or childhood? I was one of them. I ate brown white and yellow foods. If there are no vibrant colors on your plate, then you are not eating right nor are your eyes going to be at their most vibrant or show their genetic color.

The three known types of iris colors are: Brown, Blue and mixed (Blue & Brown).
Many want to claim green as a true color but iridoligist say its an acidic blue. Who truly knows but God!

For example, celebrities that would have rawkristinas results on lightening from going raw and dropping inhibitors such as honey (to a degree as raw kristinas results by far are way more vibrant than what any honey can do)

this list:

J.Lo - She has a mixed iris that appears light brown, but they are really not. Her eyes can be blue and brown(hazel)

Sofia Vergara - her eyes are more obvious that they are mixed (truly hazel but still can appear brown.

Beyonce- she appears to have a mixed iris and could prob achieve close to her mothers if she tried.

Mila Kunis - A celeb who has acidity and over the years, her eyes have darkened from it, but she can really can bring back the blue in her eyes.

Halle Berry- she appears to be a true brown iris and will never be green or blue or greenish, but I believe she could be lighter and brighter and be golden brown or light brown if she tried.

True dark brown does exist and so what, if one has brown and hates them, I'd be more worried about the shape and beauty of my irises rather than the color.

And if you want really green eyes and you are brown eyed, go for the laser to get blue and maybe eating a really acidic diet will turn them green in a few years.

Well i don't actually know if i have true brown eyes lol and i can't take pictures right now as my phone is broken but:

My eyes are similar a colour except i don't have the green colour, it's like a light/medium brown in normal lighting:

[Image: blue-eyeshadow-for-brown-eyes-11.jpg]

During sunlight they obviously become lighter which is similar to this colour:

[Image: 2179000697_df3e36a6cc_z.jpg]

- Wanna know if my eyes would be able to become lighter, and if they can, What is the lightest colour i can get to realistically?
-Goal is to reach hazel eyes (if i can) and i know it will take a long long time for it to become lighter.

Someone please help..:s

These look like true brown but like I said, they could be mixed. If this is so, they can achieve a beautiful light golden brown and I believe its their genetic eye color. Gold can appear greenish in certain lighting. The only real way to tell is to actually cleanse your body. Let me show you guys how my eyes have lightened this year from eating at least 50% fruits and veggies, raw and grassfed meats.

I eat no processed foods. I love and miss cheeseburgers and dairy but I have antibodies to keep zero so this is a must for me.

Maybe not for you all that are here for vanity (most of you - and certainly can't blame you, its also partly my reason) but its a high change for me as I never ate pigmented nutritious foods in their raw, whole state so my body is literally responding now. So, it might not be much of a change for many of you if you eat this way anyway and you are probably closer to your genetic eye color as it is but if you are like me, this is the way to find out your genetic eye color.

My before is somewhere on this thread (in the beginning), but imagine they were much like RAWKRISTINA'S before when she started raw vegan. Here is my now, pic below:

In natural lighting from the sun (indoors)at 8:30 am, pulling the curtain.

This is 6 months on this new diet. I do eat cooked and raw when I can and I do liver flushing for my hormones and thyroid. I have also heard liver flushing can lighten peoples irises from releasing all those "stones" trapped in the bile ducts. For those of you who want to try it, google "coca cola liver flush" I do this about once every other month.

Both my parents have mixed eyes. My father you can say has light brown or hazel but they are toxic and prob much like mine and his father has bright blue eyes. His mother has dark brown.

My mother has a what people would call hazel green or sea green eyes with a little brown in it. But they are extremely toxic, they are really blue. Her father also has the bright blue eyes and her mother has "light brown."

Your eyes are very beautiful before and after lol, probably would be the ideal colour that i want or get close too lol =) Sucks if my eyes won't be able to go down to hazel colour, maybe that's why i haven't been seeing much results or it could also be my diet. I will try doing a liver detox and switching diet to atleast 50% raw (which shouldn't be too hard) =).

If nothing happens within the next 6-12 months, i'll probably give up. Usually once i start something i don't stop until i get the results that i want lol. May need to make an exception this time though =(

(18-11-2013, 12:35 AM)Anon123 Wrote:  
(17-11-2013, 10:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Your eyes are very beautiful before and after lol, probably would be the ideal colour that i want or get close too lol =) Sucks if my eyes won't be able to go down to hazel colour, maybe that's why i haven't been seeing much results or it could also be my diet. I will try doing a liver detox and switching diet to atleast 50% raw (which shouldn't be too hard) =).

If nothing happens within the next 6-12 months, i'll probably give up. Usually once i start something i don't stop until i get the results that i want lol. May need to make an exception this time though =(

Thank You @Anon. If you have no two tones in your irises, you are most likely a solid color. If it looks reddish brown as opposed to greenish or yellow undertones, you are pretty much true brown.

I see so much beauty in gold honey brown eyes just as much as hazel. Don't beat yourself up because you may not genetically have a certain type. Just shoot for your genetic color. As long as its a lighter and brighter version of what you have, it does not matter what color they are.

Proof: I have posted a pic of her before, but she has a lot of red in her brown eyes but Damn! Those eyes are a beautiful light brown, not even golden. She truly has the most unique, stunning brown eyes I have ever seen. If I were you, I'd shoot for this doing raw.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rochelle+aytes&client=ms-android-verizon&hl=en-US&source=android-browser-type&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xVWJUsmRDOL5igKCp4HABQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=360&bih=615

(17-11-2013, 10:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thank You @Anon. If you have no two tones in your irises, you are most likely a solid color. If it looks reddish brown as opposed to greenish or yellow undertones, you are pretty much true brown.

I see so much beauty in gold honey brown eyes just as much as hazel. Don't beat yourself up because you may not genetically have a certain type. Just shoot for your genetic color. As long as its a lighter and brighter version of what you have, it does not matter what color they are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rochelle+aytes&client=ms-android-verizon&hl=en-US&source=android-browser-type&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xVWJUsmRDOL5igKCp4HABQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=360&bih=615

Yep, a lighter colour of what i have would be better =) But i should of mentioned this earlier that i do have a yellow undertone which becomes more visible in the sunlight lol. I'm going to keep up with i'm doing as off now and follow your advice and see where it leads me =)

And i will try to post pics of my eyes now when i get the chance.

Also i'm pretty sure Rochelle Aytes has a green tint in her eyes?

(18-11-2013, 01:04 AM)Anon123 Wrote:  
(17-11-2013, 10:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thank You @Anon. If you have no two tones in your irises, you are most likely a solid color. If it looks reddish brown as opposed to greenish or yellow undertones, you are pretty much true brown.

Yep, a lighter colour of what i have would be better =) But i should of mentioned this earlier that i do have a yellow undertone which becomes more visible in the sunlight lol. I'm going to keep up with i'm doing as off now and follow your advice and see where it leads me =)

And i will try to post pics of my eyes now when i get the chance.

Also i'm pretty sure Rochelle Aytes has a green tint in her eyes?

Yep, quite possibly a mixed iris but its so hard to tell. You can def see a lot of red hues there. You just never know what she has. If she went raw, they might turn blue and brown, lol. But I doubt shell ever do it to find out.

Youll have to remove the acidity from your eyes to see what that yellow undertone is hiding. Cholesterol can cast a tone as well. Keep us updated.

(17-11-2013, 05:01 PM)adelineeleanor Wrote:  Hi!

Chanced upon this forum while doing some research on eye colour and I'm really interested in lightening my eyes!

Can someone please provide me with the recipe for the mix and the necessary precautions to take (if any, eg, distilled water/boiled water)?

Also, would this procedure work on Asian black/dark brown eyes?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers!

Good luck lots of black women cannot get their eyes ighter

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon