Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(15-07-2013, 02:42 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 02:20 PM)Butterscotch Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 07:57 AM)iluvrain Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 12:40 AM)lee96 Wrote:  hello! i'm new here,i started researching ways to make my eyes lighter and i found out about using honey then i came across this forum and i'm glad i did! i'm starting my eye lightening journey as soon as my jarrah honey comes through the mailSmile but i have a few questions i'd like to ask.
1.is the lightening permanent or does it slowly change back over time?
2.if my eyes are medium/dark brown does that mean i should use something more potent other than just raw honey and distilled water or will it have the same effect?

and btw can anyone share some success stories with me and photos because i hear of many people doing this and claiming it works but i never see any really good before and after photos so honestly at times i get a bit skeptical about this Shy

thanks!Big Grin

My results are on page 45.

I think other factors can make eyes go darker. When I wasn't using drops my eyes get a littler darket when I got sick with mono!. But I'm back on eyeeyedrops and my eyes are almost back to their lighest. (I only staryed back two weeks ago)

With darker eyes, it has more pigment. Just stick with honey until you completely stallrd.

Hi has anyone experienced chamomile making their eyes darker???[/font]

No, I haven't experienced darkening using chamomile....

However, I decided to eliminate everything, and just use certified pure honey and distilled water ....

I have used chamomile tea in the past though, but just honey and water seems to work better.

Check out matt, iluvrain and Tiny Dancer's eye lightening results, their results are pretty cool.... Wink

Good luck

Thanks, do you boil the water or just put normal tap water in, because I used to boil the water then when I read the skincare forum I heard that boiling it kills the lightening process??Huh

SO i added 4 drops in one of my eyes and it kinda burned for less than a min .
a lil red but i did notice how fast it healed .

and i think my eye ball got Whiter!!!!
Big Grin

im going to add 4 more drops to my right eye before bed . Smile

where should i store the eye drops ?
filled with honey

(16-07-2013, 05:21 PM)Butterscotch Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 07:57 AM)iluvrain Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 12:40 AM)lee96 Wrote:  hello! i'm new here,i started researching ways to make my eyes lighter and i found out about using honey then i came across this forum and i'm glad i did! i'm starting my eye lightening journey as soon as my jarrah honey comes through the mailSmile but i have a few questions i'd like to ask.
1.is the lightening permanent or does it slowly change back over time?
2.if my eyes are medium/dark brown does that mean i should use something more potent other than just raw honey and distilled water or will it have the same effect?

and btw can anyone share some success stories with me and photos because i hear of many people doing this and claiming it works but i never see any really good before and after photos so honestly at times i get a bit skeptical about this Shy

thanks!Big Grin

My results are on page 45.

I think other factors can make eyes go darker. When I wasn't using drops my eyes get a littler darket when I got sick with mono!. But I'm back on eyeeyedrops and my eyes are almost back to their lighest. (I only staryed back two weeks ago)

With darker eyes, it has more pigment. Just stick with honey until you completely stallrd.

However, I decided to eliminate everything, and just use certified pure honey and distilled water ....

I have used chamomile tea in the past though, but just honey and water seems to work better.

Check out matt, iluvrain and Tiny Dancer's eye lightening results, their results are pretty cool.... Wink

Good luck

Thanks, do you boil the water or just put normal tap water in, because I used to boil the water then when I read the skincare forum I heard that boiling it kills the lightening process??Huh

Its best to use distilled water. I don't boil my water at all, I heat the water so that its warm enough for the honey to dissolve and I let it sit for about an hour, then I proceed with using it.

Good luck

(18-07-2013, 06:47 PM)Houstonguy21 Wrote:  where should i store the eye drops ?
filled with honey

You can store your eye drops wherever you like. I usually store mine in a dark place, where it can remain at room temperature. Some people store their mixture in their refrigerator, so its up to you where you want to store your mixture. Cool

How are your results coming along?

(18-07-2013, 06:59 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(18-07-2013, 06:47 PM)Houstonguy21 Wrote:  where should i store the eye drops ?
filled with honey

You can store your eye drops wherever you like. I usually store mine in a dark place, where it can remain at room temperature. Some people store their mixture in their refrigerator, so its up to you where you want to store your mixture. Cool

How are your results coming along?

okay thanks!.

and so far i just noticed my right eye is more whiter.
i think i may had boiled the water to hot which "could " had destroyed the lightening properties in the honey when i poured it into the mix. Dodgy

going to make a new mix with the liquid honey i showed you guys earlier .

at the moment i dont see color change.

(18-07-2013, 06:57 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 02:42 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  [quote='Butterscotch' pid='78850' dateline='1373894416']
[quote='iluvrain' pid='78821' dateline='1373871422']

Good luck

Its best to use distilled water. I don't boil my water at all, I heat the water so that its warm enough for the honey to dissolve and I let it sit for about an hour, then I proceed with using it.

Good luck

Hi thanks for the reply, do you know if using mineral water is the same as distilled and would it still work?? Huh[size=small[/size]]

(15-07-2013, 07:57 AM)iluvrain Wrote:  My results are on page 45.

Good luck

Good luck

Hi thanks for the reply, do you know if using mineral water is the same as distilled and would it still work?? Huh[size=small[/size]]

(19-07-2013, 10:26 AM)Butterscotch Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 02:20 PM)Butterscotch Wrote:  Hi has anyone experienced chamomile making their eyes darker???[/font]

Good luck

Good luck

Mineral water should be okay to use. Let us know how it goes, and good luck with your eye lightening journey.

Hi again,

Sorry for being inactive for some days/weeks. I had holiday and i actually forgot to drop few days, but i'm still trying to drop at least once a day.

About the question about my parents, My mother has very beautiful green eyes, and my father had medium brown eyes, so do i. Like i said in my previous post i'm seeing green circles in my eyes become brighter and brighter, which i think is very nice. Maybe it's because my mom has green eyes. I don't know. I like my brown color so far. I think brown is very nice and looks sturdy. But i will still go on with this experiment to see what happens.

Daaamn it stings while i'm writing this. But it feels good Smile
Will post some pics in few days, don't have time atm.

Good luck all !
-Matthijs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon