Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(14-07-2013, 01:45 AM)MeLoBaNgZ Wrote:  
(14-07-2013, 01:00 AM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  
(11-07-2013, 04:49 PM)Tiny Dancer Wrote:  Hello. I am new here. I have read this whole thread.

First I want to clarify some things. Adding honey and water to your eyes will NOT make you go blind, make your eyes sticky, make your eyes stick shut, give any infections, neither will it irritate the eyes.
I am also married to a medical doctor, he said that honey soothes the eyes and is a natural remedy for eye infections, and vision problems.

Secondly, I have been doing this for over a month. I started with a golden colored honey that claimed that it was natural and organic. Is is not fully organic, the brand that I started out with. However I did notice that upon using the wannabe organic honey, that within the first try that my eyes started to have tiny specks of gold hues around the iris. Then for a couple weeks it got lighter.

Now I have since switched honey types. I am now using 100% certified organic honey that I have purchased form an organic foods grocery store, and not the local supermarkets that sell fake organic products.

You will know it's real organic honey if it is in a GLASS bottle, not plastic. Plastic jars and bottle contain harmful chemicals within the plastic. So anything organic, like honey, peanut butter, jam, whatever will be in glass.

It also comes in an almost whitish, beige color. Yup! That's how you know it's real! It should also be unpasteurized, cause you want it as natural and wholesome as can be.

Anyways let me get to my journey. Since starting this I have had very quick results. At first I was boiling the water with the honey, but for the past few weeks I have stopped boiling it. I don't want to kill the naturalness of the honey.

I have been spraying about three times/day. The first time that I did this journey it did not stung, but now does it ever since I have changed it up.
But it's ok. I guess it means it is really working.
I have had darkish, brownish eyes like Matt another user on here. My results are like his alomst at the same pace.

I have quicker results because, I have one parent that was born with light honey brown eyes, also so does Matt as he said? I can really tell that my eyes have drastically lightened. I am aiming for the light honey brown color, but if it goes lighter even better.

Keep in mind it is how you make your mixture, how you apply it, how many times, and your genes that play a factor. Some people can lighten, and lighten, for months even years, and have little to no results. If you are of black decent it will take longer.

I am of hispanic/brazilian decent. No offence to anybody of darker color, but sometimes african/blacks, their eyes are more resistant. Like I said there will be many factors in this process. Be patient. Do not take breaks, if you do, you are prolonging your results. Keep, keep, keep, going!
By the way, I did not join this forum for bigger breats. I would never want that, makes you look fatter than you really are, and it's hard on the back. P.S. not all men like bigger breasts, at least the ones I know. By the way does anybody know how to make breats smaller, cause I used to have 34A, now they are 36B. Damn do Not want them growing!

I am working out 5 times a week, and lifting weights. I only weigh 96 lbs, so do not want bigger breats. Yikes!

Hi Tiny Dancer,
This is great, important information! You were saying that some people can lighten and lighten for months or years, and have little to no results. So what can I do to lighten my eyes to get the results I want to achieve? How can I make my mixture and apply it, to get results I want? I don't want this to happen, and to have no results! Sad My parents are both Latino, and have a whole mixture of other ethnicities. I've been doing the honey/water mixture for just a couple of weeks, and recently added chamomile tea to this batch that I made. Your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

To be completely honest, I wouldn't even listen to her. She has close to no idea about what she's taking about. She swings around the idea of her husband being a "MD" like a child.... And even if her husband is an MD, I still wouldn't care... I'm against traditional doctors. Keep in mind that what we are doing is holistic compared to what doctors would recommend.

Thank you! That is precisely true, doctors wouldn't agree, let alone recommend this. I'm still a bit skeptical about the MSM drops. I don't know if they're completely safe or if they're dangerous. But thank you sooo much!!

If I was wrong about people with darker feature or genes have a harder time acheiving lightening results, than why the fack do you have to add this and that? MSM, lemon, tea bags.

Look how I just used organic honey and spring water and in less then 5 weeks my eys are light honey brown. I am right. Yes not all doctors are right, but I did read that a couple people uses MSM and had floaters.

Darker genes are very dominant and harder to lighten for real. That is a fact, or you would not be adding this and that. Obviously I am doing it my way cause my eyes are very light.

I can tell there are some bad liars on here, and they have nothing to back up their testimony. Let's see... do what you will. I know I am not waiting months to even go up a shade cause I have already gone up many not just one or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

hello! i'm new here,i started researching ways to make my eyes lighter and i found out about using honey then i came across this forum and i'm glad i did! i'm starting my eye lightening journey as soon as my jarrah honey comes through the mailSmile but i have a few questions i'd like to ask.
1.is the lightening permanent or does it slowly change back over time?
2.if my eyes are medium/dark brown does that mean i should use something more potent other than just raw honey and distilled water or will it have the same effect?

and btw can anyone share some success stories with me and photos because i hear of many people doing this and claiming it works but i never see any really good before and after photos so honestly at times i get a bit skeptical about this Shy

thanks!Big Grin

(12-07-2013, 01:14 AM)wayybad Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 04:42 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 02:50 PM)wayybad Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 05:33 AM)Houstonguy21 Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 01:27 AM)wayybad Wrote:  im aiming for just a lighter brown!! o WOW THOUGH WOW!! o wow!! how I have result ... I've been dropping in every hour since
last night from the picture I posted this morning!! and my my... woW! dude.. I'm nervous about this. idk if its suppose to change that quick so brown!! I'll post pictures as soon as I take them. I'll finish dropping in all day and I'll post in the morning to give it a 24 hour frame!! I CAN'T WAIT!! THIS REALLY WORKS! (high five's self)
thats really cool!.glad you got some amazing results.

what kind of honey were you using ?

Awwz thanks, wow I'm excited.... didn't even think thus would work. I put msm drops ( http://www.ultimateeyevitamins.com/msm-drops.htm ) in so the eyeball will allow the honey to even have some contact with the iris. then 30m later I put honey drops in ( Organic Full Circle 100%pure honey + Distilled Boiled and cooled water) which some forums saythat it isn't 100% pure, but it's organic (shrugs)..... laugh out loud but yea. I did the msm drop when I first woke yesterday and then I put drops in every 2 hours until 12 am last night. now I'm just waking up, and i have just taken a picture.... and when I say I WAS SCARED AT THE RESULT SINCE I'VE WAKEN..... I'll be seeing my optometrist today... just to make sure my eyes are indeed ok, because these result are outstanding!! 24hours!!.. I haven't even got out the bed yet. here's you guys pictures. and if you look at my previous post . my eyes were super duper dark brown!

P.s: I do not, cannot and will not ever be able to where contacts of any kind, due to my eye stigmatism, or I for sure would have turned these glasses in for a pretty pair of colored contacts a Loong Time ago. but unfortunately I can't. so believe me people this does work!! and I'm glad because this is thee natural way to go!!

IS there a shipping fee for the MSM water drops?
hey sorry it took me so long to reply, but I have been literally running around with my head cut off, and now all of my sisters are copying me and are now starting with the honey drops, but no there is no shipping fee it just costs 12 buck, goodluck Smile

Can you please post images of your eyes where you're looking in the camera so we can see your results? Please and thank you. Smile

(15-07-2013, 12:40 AM)lee96 Wrote:  hello! i'm new here,i started researching ways to make my eyes lighter and i found out about using honey then i came across this forum and i'm glad i did! i'm starting my eye lightening journey as soon as my jarrah honey comes through the mailSmile but i have a few questions i'd like to ask.
2.if my eyes are medium/dark brown does that mean i should use something more potent other than just raw honey and distilled water or will it have the same effect?

and btw can anyone share some success stories with me and photos because i hear of many people doing this and claiming it works but i never see any really good before and after photos so honestly at times i get a bit skeptical about this Shy

thanks!Big Grin

My results are on page 45.

I think other factors can make eyes go darker. When I wasn't using drops my eyes get a littler darket when I got sick with mono!. But I'm back on eyeeyedrops and my eyes are almost back to their lighest. (I only staryed back two weeks ago)

With darker eyes, it has more pigment. Just stick with honey until you completely stallrd.

(15-07-2013, 07:57 AM)iluvrain Wrote:  
(15-07-2013, 12:40 AM)lee96 Wrote:  hello! i'm new here,i started researching ways to make my eyes lighter and i found out about using honey then i came across this forum and i'm glad i did! i'm starting my eye lightening journey as soon as my jarrah honey comes through the mailSmile but i have a few questions i'd like to ask.

thanks!Big Grin

I think other factors can make eyes go darker. When I wasn't using drops my eyes get a littler darket when I got sick with mono!. But I'm back on eyeeyedrops and my eyes are almost back to their lighest. (I only staryed back two weeks ago)

With darker eyes, it has more pigment. Just stick with honey until you completely stallrd.

I love your results. What kind of honey do you use?

thanks!Big Grin

Hi has anyone experienced chamomile making their eyes darker???[/font]

(15-07-2013, 02:20 PM)Butterscotch Wrote:  

thanks!Big Grin

Hi has anyone experienced chamomile making their eyes darker???[/font]

No, I haven't experienced darkening using chamomile....

However, I decided to eliminate everything, and just use certified pure honey and distilled water ....

I have used chamomile tea in the past though, but just honey and water seems to work better.

Check out matt, iluvrain and Tiny Dancer's eye lightening results, their results are pretty cool.... Wink

Good luck

thanks!Big Grin

okay thank youSmile and your results look very good!

(15-07-2013, 08:58 AM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  

thanks!Big Grin

I love your results. What kind of honey do you use?

I used trader's joe honey. And then like 3months into it I used both amnuka and the trader's joe honey. (Manuka honey is expensive I made it last for like 6 months used it for medical tummy purpose.)

Also chamomile didnt or hasn't darker my eyes.

On the eyecolorboard. I noticed peoples lightening tend to not stall lightning when different ingredients have been used.

But I suggest people to stick with something before adding

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon