Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(29-06-2013, 01:19 AM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  
(28-06-2013, 06:50 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(28-06-2013, 03:31 PM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  I need some help, so can anyone please reply. I've made a new mixture with my honey and water and added hydrogen peroxide only a very small amount, and I really wanted to know if this process is permanent and if the hydrogen will do my mixture any good?
thank you to whoever responds and tries to help me out.

Your mixture should be okay. I've added a pinch of hydrogen peroxide to my honey mixture in the past, and it helped a little more. As long as you don't put heaps of it into your mixture then you should be okay. Yes, the results are permanent.☺

Good luck and happy eye lightening.

Thank you so much, Tongue

You're very welcome.

(29-06-2013, 01:19 AM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  
(28-06-2013, 06:50 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(28-06-2013, 03:31 PM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  I need some help, so can anyone please reply. I've made a new mixture with my honey and water and added hydrogen peroxide only a very small amount, and I really wanted to know if this process is permanent and if the hydrogen will do my mixture any good?
thank you to whoever responds and tries to help me out.

Your mixture should be okay. I've added a pinch of hydrogen peroxide to my honey mixture in the past, and it helped a little more. As long as you don't put heaps of it into your mixture then you should be okay. Yes, the results are permanent.☺

Good luck and happy eye lightening.

Thank you so much, Tongue

You're very welcome.

Best of luck to you. Smile

(21-06-2013, 11:04 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(21-06-2013, 06:15 PM)dodo25 Wrote:  Hi

I have been trying honey and water for eye lightening for about 2 months but it doesn't work at all I don't know why ....is there something could let it work for me I have dark brown eye and I'd like to have hazelish green color and when would I notice results should I wait for how long to notice any result and does msm work better and faster

plzzzzzzzzz help

It takes time before you can see results from your eye lightening journey. This process is a verrrrrry slow progress, you may think your eyes aren't lightening up, however, they are and it just takes time, consistency, and patience. I have been lightening since January of this year and I didn't really see a lot of results in 2 months. Each person is different, some people claim to have seen results in a couple of days or weeks and then, there are others who start seeing results after a couple of months or longer. Don't think you are doing something wrong and don't feel discouraged, just keep going then you will see that your eyes are slowly put surely changing.

Chamomile tea, distilled water, and 100% pure honey is what I use. I started off with dark brown eyes too, and now they're like a chocolate brown color with light golden highlights around my irises. Don't give up, keep going......

Good luck. Shy

Thaaaaaanks for your reply I wanna ask do you know does msm works faster I hate waiting to much

(29-06-2013, 11:07 PM)dodo25 Wrote:  

I have been trying honey and water for eye lightening for about 2 months but it doesn't work at all I don't know why ....is there something could let it work for me I have dark brown eye and I'd like to have hazelish green color and when would I notice results should I wait for how long to notice any result and does msm work better and faster

plzzzzzzzzz help

It takes time before you can see results from your eye lightening journey. This process is a verrrrrry slow progress, you may think your eyes aren't lightening up, however, they are and it just takes time, consistency, and patience. I have been lightening since January of this year and I didn't really see a lot of results in 2 months. Each person is different, some people claim to have seen results in a couple of days or weeks and then, there are others who start seeing results after a couple of months or longer. Don't think you are doing something wrong and don't feel discouraged, just keep going then you will see that your eyes are slowly put surely changing.

Chamomile tea, distilled water, and 100% pure honey is what I use. I started off with dark brown eyes too, and now they're like a chocolate brown color with light golden highlights around my irises. Don't give up, keep going......

Good luck. Shy

Thaaaaaanks for your reply I wanna ask do you know does msm works faster I hate waiting to much

I've heard and have seen some people say that it works faster, therefore, give it a go. However, nothing comes overnight, patience again is the key.

I have a high patience and tolerance level and I want for my progress to speed up too, but this is a very slow process. Eventually I'll achieve the eye color I desire (hopefully). LOL I have seen slight changes but nothing drastic, and I only use distilled water and honey.

Good luck

(29-06-2013, 11:18 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  

plzzzzzzzzz help

Good luck. Shy

I've heard and have seen some people say that it works faster, therefore, give it a go. However, nothing comes overnight, patience again is the key.

I have a high patience and tolerance level and I want for my progress to speed up too, but this is a very slow process. Eventually I'll achieve the eye color I desire (hopefully). LOL I have seen slight changes but nothing drastic, and I only use distilled water and honey.

Good luck

Thank You so much and I hope it works for me
my last question how many times do use it per day

(30-06-2013, 12:14 AM)dodo25 Wrote:  
(29-06-2013, 11:18 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  

plzzzzzzzzz help

Good luck. Shy

Good luck

Thank You so much and I hope it works for me
my last question how many times do use it per day

It varies. I put the drops in every two hours for as long as I'm awake. So, sometimes it can be up to 8Xs, per each eye.☺
Wink 

Hi im new here and iv been interested in this for a long time . i currently have dark dark brown eyes. (not black but dark)
and would like to have grey eyes or i will settle for hazel . my mom has hazel . so i might be carrying that gene .

i dont want to boil the honey , if anything should i boil the water?
or could i just use cold water mix it with raw honey ?

This is the raw honey im gonna buy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Raw-Pure-Natural-Clover-Honey-6-Lbs-Nutritional-/290595166572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a8d2596c

Super ready to try this!!

(02-07-2013, 08:45 PM)Houstonguy21 Wrote:  Hi im new here and iv been interested in this for a long time . i currently have dark dark brown eyes. (not black but dark)
and would like to have grey eyes or i will settle for hazel . my mom has hazel . so i might be carrying that gene .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Raw-Pure-Natural-Clover-Honey-6-Lbs-Nutritional-/290595166572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a8d2596c

Well, trying to mix honey into cold water won't allow for it to dissolve all that well. You don't necessarily have to boil your water but you can warm it up then put your honey amount in there, and proceed with using your mixture.

Your 100% raw honey looks good, albeit, it looks like liquid form but you should be okay. LOL

Good luck

(02-07-2013, 11:41 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(02-07-2013, 08:45 PM)Houstonguy21 Wrote:  Hi im new here and iv been interested in this for a long time . i currently have dark dark brown eyes. (not black but dark)

Well, trying to mix honey into cold water won't allow for it to dissolve all that well. You don't necessarily have to boil your water but you can warm it up then put your honey amount in there, and proceed with using your mixture.

Your 100% raw honey looks good, albeit, it looks like liquid form but you should be okay. LOL

Good luck

oh is liquid form bad? also one more thing after mixed where should i put the extra ? Smile

(03-07-2013, 07:51 AM)Houstonguy21 Wrote:  
(02-07-2013, 11:41 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  

Good luck

oh is liquid form bad? also one more thing after mixed where should i put the extra ? Smile

I've never heard of anyone using the liquid form of pure honey, so I guess you can give it a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon