Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(22-06-2013, 02:10 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(22-06-2013, 05:44 AM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  Hi Angie Noelle,
How do you use chamomile tea with the honey and distilled water mix? I've been wanting to know how to incorporate it, but I don't know exactly what to do with the chamomile tea :\

I never boil my honey because when you boil the water then put the honey in (or vice versa), it'll kill off some of the natural properties in the honey. What I do is, I take a measuring cup, pour 1/2 of distilled water in it, put the chamomile tea bag in the water as well then I put the measuring cup in the microwave for about 2 minutes. I use 100% pure chamomile tea or either sleepy time which is also chamomile tea mixed with a lot more organic flavors. Once I take the measuring cup out... I take the tea bag out, squeeze the remainder of tea from the bag back into the measuring cup and throw the tea bag away, after that I add my 100% honey into the mixture and stir it until it dissolves, and I put a saucer over the measuring cup to let the mixture cool down for about an hour and after that then I start using it every other hour (for as long as I'm awake). Even though, it looks like my mixture won't be a lot and just seems like 1/2 cup mixture its not, after I'm down mixing and things the measuring cup with be at 1 cup.... Its the honey that boosts it up. Once the mixture has cooled down for an hour, I put it in my spritz bottle (which ends up being full and having a little left over), then I use a q-tip to dip it into the mixture and put into my eyes, and walla there you have it. Big Grin

I put more honey in my mixture than water.... The more honey than the better, however, my eyes feel like they're in HELL [Image: (lol).gif?1251100056] when I put the drops in (but I'm still able to tolerate it), and my results are coming along magnificently. ..... I will be posting images later down the line.

Thank you! I never boil my water either. Thank you so much for explaining what to do. Yeah, I've also felt that the more honey you put, the better. When I use the honey/water drops, I put 4 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of distilled water. How much honey do you put in your mixture with the chamomile? Smile You're amazing, thank you so much! I can't wait to see your images!

How do you use chamomile tea with the honey and distilled water mix? I've been wanting to know how to incorporate it, but I don't know exactly what to do with the chamomile tea :\

I never boil my honey because when you boil the water then put the honey in (or vice versa), it'll kill off some of the natural properties in the honey. What I do is, I take a measuring cup, pour 1/2 of distilled water in it, put the chamomile tea bag in the water as well then I put the measuring cup in the microwave for about 2 minutes. I use 100% pure chamomile tea or either sleepy time which is also chamomile tea mixed with a lot more organic flavors. Once I take the measuring cup out... I take the tea bag out, squeeze the remainder of tea from the bag back into the measuring cup and throw the tea bag away, after that I add my 100% honey into the mixture and stir it until it dissolves, and I put a saucer over the measuring cup to let the mixture cool down for about an hour and after that then I start using it every other hour (for as long as I'm awake). Even though, it looks like my mixture won't be a lot and just seems like 1/2 cup mixture its not, after I'm down mixing and things the measuring cup with be at 1 cup.... Its the honey that boosts it up. Once the mixture has cooled down for an hour, I put it in my spritz bottle (which ends up being full and having a little left over), then I use a q-tip to dip it into the mixture and put into my eyes, and walla there you have it. Big Grin

I put more honey in my mixture than water.... The more honey than the better, however, my eyes feel like they're in HELL [Image: (lol).gif?1251100056] when I put the drops in (but I'm still able to tolerate it), and my results are coming along magnificently. ..... I will be posting images later down the line.

Instead of water Saline solution is a good option....

Actually when I first started my lightening journey. I did steep the chamomile tea bag in honey. I think honey is stronger than we think and its not just the peroxide that's in it. Someone even mentioned that you can tell the peroxide was gonna when you shook up the bottle. And when I first started I was silly and didn't replace drops for two weeks.

Anyways nowadays I just soak chamomile tea bag for hours in distilled and then add honey.

On a side note now that my brain fog is over with. My eyes did get darker while I wasn't lightening. But then I forgot I was sick with mono for a month amd that's why my eyes gotten darker.

Also my immune system have neen compromised ever since I was sick with mobo so I've been getting sick easily.

(25-06-2013, 06:24 PM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  

Thank you! I never boil my water either. Thank you so much for explaining what to do. Yeah, I've also felt that the more honey you put, the better. When I use the honey/water drops, I put 4 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of distilled water. How much honey do you put in your mixture with the chamomile? Smile You're amazing, thank you so much! I can't wait to see your images!

I don't always use the chamomile tea every time I make a new batch, I sometimes do it. However, when using the chamomile tea I just put like 2-4 tablespoons of honey in my mixture.

Without the chamomile tea, I just put like 3/4 of distilled water in a measuring cup then I put 2 dessert spoons of honey in the mixture, and let it sit for an hour then I apply the drops to my eyes, every other hour (for as long as I'm awake). Tongue

I need some help, so can anyone please reply. I've made a new mixture with my honey and water and added hydrogen peroxide only a very small amount, and I really wanted to know if this process is permanent and if the hydrogen will do my mixture any good?
thank you to whoever responds and tries to help me out.

(28-06-2013, 03:31 PM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  I need some help, so can anyone please reply. I've made a new mixture with my honey and water and added hydrogen peroxide only a very small amount, and I really wanted to know if this process is permanent and if the hydrogen will do my mixture any good?

Your mixture should be okay. I've added a pinch of hydrogen peroxide to my honey mixture in the past, and it helped a little more. As long as you don't put heaps of it into your mixture then you should be okay. Yes, the results are permanent.☺

Good luck and happy eye lightening.

(27-06-2013, 02:46 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  

I don't always use the chamomile tea every time I make a new batch, I sometimes do it. However, when using the chamomile tea I just put like 2-4 tablespoons of honey in my mixture.

Without the chamomile tea, I just put like 3/4 of distilled water in a measuring cup then I put 2 dessert spoons of honey in the mixture, and let it sit for an hour then I apply the drops to my eyes, every other hour (for as long as I'm awake). Tongue
Thanks so much! You're extremely helpful.

(28-06-2013, 06:50 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(28-06-2013, 03:31 PM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  I need some help, so can anyone please reply. I've made a new mixture with my honey and water and added hydrogen peroxide only a very small amount, and I really wanted to know if this process is permanent and if the hydrogen will do my mixture any good?

Your mixture should be okay. I've added a pinch of hydrogen peroxide to my honey mixture in the past, and it helped a little more. As long as you don't put heaps of it into your mixture then you should be okay. Yes, the results are permanent.☺

Good luck and happy eye lightening.

Thank you so much, Tongue

(28-06-2013, 11:16 PM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  
(27-06-2013, 02:46 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  

Thanks so much! You're extremely helpful.

No problem, and you're welcome. I try to be helpful to others. LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon