Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

@cygnus I would think so. It may take a bit longer but I don't see why not! I think the concept behind that is maybe if there's light colored eyes in your gene pool you may have some of those genes as well. But if the MSM is indeed penetrating and helping to lift the melanin in the iris as is the honey supposedly it could still work. I'm still doing it. I do have a couple members not many but my eyes are really dark so it'll still take me a while. I figure the time will pass if I'm using the drops or not so I might as well use them and try to get results.

Best of luck Smile

hey I would like to give this a go i have a quick question when you make the mixture up and fill the eye drop how long can you keep the mix? all day? in the fridge or can I keep it in my bag and use it during the day? do I need to make it fresh each time?
Rainbow 

(18-11-2012, 10:22 PM)Maz Wrote:  hey I would like to give this a go i have a quick question when you make the mixture up and fill the eye drop how long can you keep the mix? all day? in the fridge or can I keep it in my bag and use it during the day? do I need to make it fresh each time?

This was discussed a few pages back. Someone else asked a similar question.

(30-09-2012, 03:09 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Abi,

IF its in your gene pool, you might have a shot at it. I am thinking of doing cocowater cleanse. I heard that story of a man going to some exotic place where there were an abundance of coconuts, he went on a somewhere near a 21 day fast of only doing coconuts and his eyes went from brown to blue! But it was his genetic eye color, he was toxic!

I read Cousinrose had done a colon cleanse and her eyes where changing from greyish blue to a turq blue or brighter blue. It can happen...

coconut water sounds awesome. I'm in start tomorrow. honey and cleaning.

It's been a month and a half for me. My eyes started off really really dark. With consistent use every single day, numerous times a day. My eyes are now med brown mixed with light brown. This is the first week I have received compliments mainly from my husband. He is amazed Smile so far I have not taken a break I'm wondering is it time for a few days of rest...

Edited. I'm gonna try and get the lighting more the same!

This is frustrating!

(17-11-2012, 04:53 PM)lynn1997 Wrote:  
(15-11-2012, 11:23 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(15-11-2012, 09:44 AM)lynn1997 Wrote:  
(15-11-2012, 12:50 AM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(13-11-2012, 09:33 PM)lynn1997 Wrote:  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO GO from MED BROWN TO HAZEL?
hazel eyes are amazing
its 10 mounths? or more or less?

I am hoping it is in months, but from looking at others who have been at it for longer (on eyecolorboard), it might probably be years.

Someone also said on there that if others in your family have lighter colored eyes, it would be easier and faster for your eyes to change color. With that said, it depends, I guess.

my dad had blue grey eyes and my mom have brown with a little green alltough both of her parents have light eyes.
my eyes are somewhere in between med brown to light brown
i hope that will help me.
how do you sigh in to the eye color bored?
and thanks!Big Grin

You have to email admin there and then they ask you questions and then give you your password.

It seems to be a process, but there is a lot of info there. Here is their email: eyecolorboard@yahoo.com It can be found on the site, but it took me a while to find, so I'll put it here for you to make it easier.

I just asked about how to sign up when I emailed and they replied with the steps I had to take.

thanks!Smile)
hey um... how long did it take them to answer your email?
what do i need to send them?

When I emailed, I just said something along the lines of "Hey! I want to join, but I don't see how. How can I join? Thanks!" lol

Then they got back to me. Smile

I give up! This is as close as I can get the lighting. I tried to get it the same so it would be more accurate, but after about 20 tries, I quit! lol

Here is my first update, good or bad. 23 Days in so far. Pics on top are Oct 27, bottom pics are Nov. 18th.

Only slight change so far as well, but my eyes seem a little less reflective, and a little browner. Nothing to jump up and shout about. Hopefully next month will bring good thing. Smile I used my camera phone since I don't have a regular camera. No flash, in the restroom. Looking level into the mirror & camera (instead of up into the light above) Wearing the same clothes.

[attachment=2443] [attachment=2445]

(18-11-2012, 09:22 PM)cygnus Wrote:  even if there aren't any light colored eyes in your gene pool (like asians), is it still possible to lighten your eyes from a dark dark brown to a recognizable brown?
-sorry if this question was asked before. (:

I think so. I think the idea behind that theory, if I understood correctly, was that the melanin might be weaker and more easily degraded if it (lighter eyes) were in your genes anyways. But it should still be possible even without, imo.

I only have a few people in my family with lighter eyes. My grandpa had blue eyes, and my dad has light brown so I hope I can at least get to where my dad is. I am gonna keep trying either way! My ultimate goal is golden brown, so nothing too extreme for me either.

(19-11-2012, 04:02 AM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(18-11-2012, 09:22 PM)cygnus Wrote:  even if there aren't any light colored eyes in your gene pool (like asians), is it still possible to lighten your eyes from a dark dark brown to a recognizable brown?
-sorry if this question was asked before. (:

I think so. I think the idea behind that theory, if I understood correctly, was that the melanin might be weaker and more easily degraded if it (lighter eyes) were in your genes anyways. But it should still be possible even without, imo.

I only have a few people in my family with lighter eyes. My grandpa had blue eyes, and my dad has light brown so I hope I can at least get to where my dad is. I am gonna keep trying either way! My ultimate goal is golden brown, so nothing too extreme for me either.

You brownies should be able to get to a nice golden color, just takes time.

Honey eyes are one of my favorites. I have them but they are not true honey. I am doing mercury chelation along with this and I am seeing my eyes are greener now. Having a mixed iris with a brown ring and a blue background, the yellow coloring makes it glow and look honey.

But now the gold coloring on my bluish iris is gone so they are changing. But my brown ring is still there and really brown so I know brown is its true color around the pupil.
I am continuing my chelation process for a month(I am only in my first week).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon