Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(11-11-2012, 07:22 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(11-11-2012, 07:06 PM)xoxolaurens Wrote:  hey everyone Smile so Im new here and Id love to lighten my eyes and make them healthier in any way possible. My mom has hazel eyes, my dad has green eyes and so does my older sister. However, mine are a weird brown, its too hard to explain so I'll post a picture. If I commit to this process and formula do you believe I'll see results? And do you all think they'll turn noticably lighter?? Thank you Smile

OMG! Your eyes are alot like mine. its imperative to do a colon cleanse. If its true in iridology about 3 types of eyes: blue, brown, and mixed, you truly have mixed which is a brown ring around the pupil and a blue iris.

you are looking hazel, that means you are toxic. Once you have a cleaned system, your eyes should return to its original color.

I am doing a mercury cleanse in hopes to change my iris back to what it is truly.

As far as my lightening journey, I have removed the acidity (yellow)and my iris is greener. I am waiting for it to turn its darker shade of blue.

Good luck and post your results.

Thank you! So I have toxicity? What exactly does that mean? I googled iridology and couldn't quite understand it :/ if I use te solution since I have mixed eyes would my eyes turn green?? Thanks again! I agreaty appreciate your help

Toxicity is terms of the body means a build of toxins in the blood stream, which can lead to variations from a person usual eye color. Yellow in the eyes means, means liver damage, silver in the eyes means cholesterol build up, etc. So if you do a colon cleanse, to rid the body of toxins it should also help clear up your up eyes as well perhaps to a brighter shade or two. But not by much, unless you have serious toxin build up, but if that was the case you most likely have other more serious effects.

---
So I add more water to my solution and was just using that to spritz into my eyes. I'm going to keep using my solution until my period when I'll also be doing my colon cleanse which should help me a bit.
Rainbow 

I'm starting to notice my chocolate color more in less lighting, before yo could only see it if was well lit. I walked into a bathroom with lower light and could still make out the brown of my eyes. Big Grin So amazing!

(13-11-2012, 03:36 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I'm starting to notice my chocolate color more in less lighting, before yo could only see it if was well lit. I walked into a bathroom with lower light and could still make out the brown of my eyes. Big Grin So amazing!

This is AMAZING! Big Grin Congrats on your progress!
I really liked your tip on the hot wash cloth, I used it and it's comforting and (maybe I'm imagining it) but I can see it makes a difference, a slight one, but a difference nonetheless.
I've read somewhere that opening your eyes for a bit after putting the solution helps, too. So, I keep switching between the two. I think it helps as it allows the solution to seep through a while longer before the eyes naturally clears it out.
I've been doing this for a month now and I love the results I'm seeing! I'm coming from pitch black eyes and now they're dark chocolate brown!! Big Grin

Oh, also, my eyes look SO MUCH healthier now! They look so bright and shiny! and I'm LOVIN' IT!! Big Grin

(13-11-2012, 03:36 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I'm starting to notice my chocolate color more in less lighting, before yo could only see it if was well lit. I walked into a bathroom with lower light and could still make out the brown of my eyes. Big Grin So amazing!

This is great!!! Keep up the good work

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO GO from MED BROWN TO HAZEL?
hazel eyes are amazing
its 10 mounths? or more or less?

Hey Emily forgot to add the honey I used was raw manuka, it was recommended on an eye colour forum.

(13-11-2012, 09:33 PM)lynn1997 Wrote:  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO GO from MED BROWN TO HAZEL?
hazel eyes are amazing
its 10 mounths? or more or less?

I am hoping it is in months, but from looking at others who have been at it for longer (on eyecolorboard), it might probably be years.

Someone also said on there that if others in your family have lighter colored eyes, it would be easier and faster for your eyes to change color. With that said, it depends, I guess.

(13-11-2012, 10:37 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Hey Emily forgot to add the honey I used was raw manuka, it was recommended on an eye colour forum.

And that's supposed to be the good stuff since it can make the most peroxide. (that is what is said about it, anyways)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon