Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(03-11-2012, 09:52 PM)Stephanie9500 Wrote:  so it has been one month for me and here are my results!!! the one with both eyes is after a month. so they have gone up a shade with using honey and lemon, was using chamomille but i found that with that ingredient the mixture would go bad too soon.

of course the lighting will NEVER BE CONSISTENT for those of you taking pictures, but it doesnt mean that its not working. i find that cameras dont favor too much in the first month, they look way lighter in person.

ran into someone last week who i overheard her talking to with someone about how she lightened her eyes with honey and i just had to ask her about it haha. she had beautiful light brown eyes with spots of hazel in them and she also had pictures on her phone from 7 months ago and she had dark dark dark brown eyes. yes, 7 MONTHS PEOPLE.

she told me her journey and said that it in the third month of using it, her pupil started to become more visible without that much lighting necessary. so of course she suggested to me to go through it and be very consitent with it!

keep it up everyone, lots of more people have joined since i started! and post pictures too, to help others out! i will probably post another update with pics in another month but until then, good luck!

Great progress!!

It is also nice to hear other's stories of success. Thanks for sharing her story too! It keeps me inspired and motivated.

I noticed about chamomille that it would have moldy looking stuff at the bottom of the container by the 4th or 5th day. Even the portion that was stored in the fridge. I thought I had done something wrong. It just goes bad like you said I guess.
Big Grin 

(03-11-2012, 09:52 PM)Stephanie9500 Wrote:  so it has been one month for me and here are my results!!! the one with both eyes is after a month. so they have gone up a shade with using honey and lemon, was using chamomille but i found that with that ingredient the mixture would go bad too soon.

of course the lighting will NEVER BE CONSISTENT for those of you taking pictures, but it doesnt mean that its not working. i find that cameras dont favor too much in the first month, they look way lighter in person.

ran into someone last week who i overheard her talking to with someone about how she lightened her eyes with honey and i just had to ask her about it haha. she had beautiful light brown eyes with spots of hazel in them and she also had pictures on her phone from 7 months ago and she had dark dark dark brown eyes. yes, 7 MONTHS PEOPLE.

she told me her journey and said that it in the third month of using it, her pupil started to become more visible without that much lighting necessary. so of course she suggested to me to go through it and be very consitent with it!

keep it up everyone, lots of more people have joined since i started! and post pictures too, to help others out! i will probably post another update with pics in another month but until then, good luck!

This is great! This is definitely will keep me going. I've been doing this for 3 weeks (my were eyes dark dark dark DARK brown, lol) the change isn't drastic, but it's not that dark of a brown any more.
I've been doing just honey and water drops then I made it with some lemon drops. A couple of days ago I thought I'd try to add the chamomile to speed up the process, you know. I made a large portion of it (it won't fit into my dropper) and put in a Tupperware bottle in the fridge. Hopefully that will help it from going bad for a little while longer.

i never store mine in a fridge.... is that okay or a no no??????????????????????

I don't know if you are supposed to, I just didn't want to take any chances of some kind of bacteria growing up in there and then put it in my eye. It makes me feel better, but it (ETA - the chamomille) sometimes spoils before I can use it anyways.
Rainbow 

The water and honey mix don't need to be stored in the fridge. Water in a closed container doesn't start growing bacteria and honey is antibacterial so when you put the together the same properties apply. I don't know about the Chamomile though.

I made this last year and after a week or so the honey water combo did get fuzzy. I kept it in the fridge. I am not sure if it is coincidence but I did develop blepharitis around the same time! As it may have been clogging up the lash line. I dunno. I'd like to try something else but am scared to irritate the eyes again.

(04-11-2012, 10:35 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  The water and honey mix don't need to be stored in the fridge. Water in a closed container doesn't start growing bacteria and honey is antibacterial so when you put the together the same properties apply. I don't know about the Chamomile though.

You misunderstand me, (I think). I'm talking about chamomille only. I have no fear of bacteria growing in water in closed containers, etc.. *I fixed my other post to be more specific. Sorry 'bout that.

I never put the honey or the whole mix in the fridge, but the unused chamomille I did.

It, the chamomille, was growing stuff after a while. It was like a bacteria culture or something! I don't know what that stuff is.

After I make a batch of drops I would put the extra (chamomille) in the fridge because I thought it would keep it from growing that mess until I made my next batch. That stuff is probably in there for a while before you can even see it after it sits up for awhile, but by refridgerating it, I thought it would be safer... maybe even kill it. I also thought I could save on tea bags by using the same stuff.Dodgy

But it doesn't seem to help much. I am not even sure it slows it down. It grew fuzzy stuff in there anyways... but it was at the bottom of the container. Kinda squishy and floating around.

(04-11-2012, 11:07 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I made this last year and after a week or so the honey water combo did get fuzzy. I kept it in the fridge. I am not sure if it is coincidence but I did develop blepharitis around the same time! As it may have been clogging up the lash line. I dunno. I'd like to try something else but am scared to irritate the eyes again.

I will have to look this up. Blepharitis. I never heard of it.

Did you lose your voice for a while? I lost mine completely for about 5 days. I kinda think it was a bit to do with the drops and my job. I can talk a little now, but I cough a lot. I sound like a little boy. lol Some voice is better than no voice.

ETA- Just looked it up. I guess it is different. I hope you recovered well. Seems terrible!

@504

I wanna say 6 months of consistent use I've been doing it on an off since last year and I went up two shades then stopped and then form when I started back up til now, so yeah about 6 months. But I started with pitch black irises.

@Amber

It was in response to JayJacobs question

@Babs

I've never heard of that happening. What kind of honey did you use?

(05-11-2012, 12:13 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @Amber

It was in response to JayJacobs question

Gotcha!

[Image: thumbsup-thumbs-up-approve-ok-smiley-emo...medium.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon