Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(03-11-2012, 06:02 PM)lynn1997 Wrote:  ?for how long you need to listen to it
[the hypnosis]
i think ill give it a try
thanks Wink

Hello! I seem to have lost the pdf they sent me with the file, so here is a link to their site. It tells how to listen to the session.

It says to listen everyday for the first week, then for the next 3 weeks listen 1-3 times per week.

http://www.instant-hypnosis.com/hypnosis...g_faq.aspx

(03-11-2012, 01:47 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Going to try getting a new spritz bottle today so I can resume my eye lightening. After you all spray/drop your mixes in do you close your eyes until you can open them without stinging or do you all just rapidly blink?

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing progress with my new solution especially since I added even more honey.

Most times, I try to put mine in like how they say in this National Institute of Health pdf:
http://www.cc.nih.gov/ccc/patient_educat...edrops.pdf

Raising my head to put them in, and then sit with my eyes closed for a while.

If I put the drops in the corner of my eye instead of following the article, I lean forward with my eyes open a bit, after putting drops in, so the solution can come forward. This seems to be the easiest for me.

Sometimes, I do blink. Especially if I can't feel the solution. I like to feel it to know it is actually in there. lol I tend to tear up more if I blink though, so it is probably not best for me, imo. I end up crying all the stuff out!

I guess I do it a bunch of ways. How have you been doing it? Do you stick with one way or switch up?

I have to say, this honey drops have grown my lashes abitBig Grin
No change in eye lightening but the gold(acidity) is still gone.

(03-11-2012, 07:46 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I have to say, this honey drops have grown my lashes abitBig Grin
No change in eye lightening but the gold(acidity) is still gone.

Definitely a good side effect I'd like to have! A girl can never have long enough lashes! Wink ::flutters lashes::

Congrats Tibetan! Sounds good to me.

I hope my lashes grow from this too. Even if my eyes don't change color the way I want, having thicker lashes is also a bit of motivation for me to keep trying.

so it has been one month for me and here are my results!!! the one with both eyes is after a month. so they have gone up a shade with using honey and lemon, was using chamomille but i found that with that ingredient the mixture would go bad too soon.

of course the lighting will NEVER BE CONSISTENT for those of you taking pictures, but it doesnt mean that its not working. i find that cameras dont favor too much in the first month, they look way lighter in person.

ran into someone last week who i overheard her talking to with someone about how she lightened her eyes with honey and i just had to ask her about it haha. she had beautiful light brown eyes with spots of hazel in them and she also had pictures on her phone from 7 months ago and she had dark dark dark brown eyes. yes, 7 MONTHS PEOPLE.

she told me her journey and said that it in the third month of using it, her pupil started to become more visible without that much lighting necessary. so of course she suggested to me to go through it and be very consitent with it!

keep it up everyone, lots of more people have joined since i started! and post pictures too, to help others out! i will probably post another update with pics in another month but until then, good luck!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice Stephanie9500! Keep up the good work!

Amber1017 oh to have lush lashes without the Latisse price tag!!! I'll take it too lol

(03-11-2012, 09:52 PM)Stephanie9500 Wrote:  so it has been one month for me and here are my results!!! the one with both eyes is after a month. so they have gone up a shade with using honey and lemon, was using chamomille but i found that with that ingredient the mixture would go bad too soon.

of course the lighting will NEVER BE CONSISTENT for those of you taking pictures, but it doesnt mean that its not working. i find that cameras dont favor too much in the first month, they look way lighter in person.

ran into someone last week who i overheard her talking to with someone about how she lightened her eyes with honey and i just had to ask her about it haha. she had beautiful light brown eyes with spots of hazel in them and she also had pictures on her phone from 7 months ago and she had dark dark dark brown eyes. yes, 7 MONTHS PEOPLE.

she told me her journey and said that it in the third month of using it, her pupil started to become more visible without that much lighting necessary. so of course she suggested to me to go through it and be very consitent with it!

keep it up everyone, lots of more people have joined since i started! and post pictures too, to help others out! i will probably post another update with pics in another month but until then, good luck!

My eyes are the same color as yours now. But when I started my eyes were pitch black. And yes consistency is key! I think once you start seeing the difference in color its a huge motivator to continue.

@504BrownEyedGirl thank you!

and Emily, yes my eyes werent a pitch black before but still a big difference from before! and i was reading the other posts and i have to agree with you when you say do not boil the water with the honey. what i do is a have tea every night, and when the boiled water cools off from being hot to warm, i pour it into a bowl and take a big spoonful of honey and stir it together before i add a couple drops of lemon juice. would just pour the honey into the eyedropper bottle but it just leaves a huge mess afterwards.

i never understood the one part honey one part water, or whatever the ratio was lol so i just made my own assumption.

Emily Loretta how long before you got to that color brown? I have really dark eyes too. And yes progress is a great motivator!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon