Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Rainbow 

(21-10-2012, 06:59 PM)sharky Wrote:  hello..i hope i'm welcome here because i'm a guy and i want to lighten my eyes too with this honey eye shake Smile) and i will post pictures with my changes.
I have one question i will need to boil the honey and water together ? or just the water and then mix it with raw honey?..thanks Big Grin

Don't boil the honey with the water. Pour the honey in your eye bottle, boil your water, pour your water in your eye bottle. Shake it up until its a dark golden brown. If its not then you need more honey. You can also add some lemon for faster lighten, it doesn't hurt.

Rainbow 

OK started back up! I think my weekly breaks are doing me well! But my eye lightening has slowed some...I might need to add something else to my mix to help things along.

Im new here and I have been using honey/chamolie tea mix...plus I have been using 30%msm drops before the honey and chamolie mix for excatly 10 days now and my eyes have went from dark dark brown to a see through looking medium brownish color..I love my progress so far. My goal is to have eyes like Rihanna of course lol Smile...Btw I do these drops every hour of the day that Im awake,2 drops in each eye everytime...I also been ading a couple of drops of lime juice in my soultion to really get progress faster

(29-10-2012, 04:33 PM)RihannaEyes Wrote:  Im new here and I have been using honey/chamolie tea mix...plus I have been using 30%msm drops before the honey and chamolie mix for excatly 10 days now and my eyes have went from dark dark brown to a see through looking medium brownish color..I love my progress so far. My goal is to have eyes like Rihanna of course lol Smile...Btw I do these drops every hour of the day that Im awake,2 drops in each eye everytime...I also been ading a couple of drops of lime juice in my soultion to really get progress faster

welcome to the forum! I noticed by using msm, my floaters are worse. It seems msm promotes collagen synthesis and if that is true, it makes sense that that they would be worse since floaters are broken up collagen.

But anyway, I hate the sticky honey but it did get all of the yellow brassy lipochromes out of my iris. My eyes look more green now instead of honey. I already started with rhianna's eyes but they were so murky, they looked honey most of the time.

I think the honey cleans the top layer of the iris from toxins. So nothing utterly drastic from using this whole month but for sure, they look cleaner and brighter.

I am going to do a colon cleanse once a month to get them lighter. By iridology, I am utterly toxic from mercury and this metal darkens the iris. My eyes are genetically blue with brown ring around it.

Good luck with your journey.

I have a feeling dark skin and light eyes are going to be so common most will want to go brown as it will be exotic, lol!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and this is my 2nd day using the honey/water mix. I have chocolate brown eyes naturally. My maternal grandmother had hazel eyes that seemed to change color with mood/weather. We call them "cat eyes" down here lol. My mom & aunts have lighter brown eyes than I do. I'd just like to go up a couple shades...lighter brown or honey hazel. Is there anything I should look out for? It does sting but only a few seconds and after that my eyes seem really clear.

Here are my starting pics. I'm REALLY trying not to take pictures on a weekly basis! Lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-10-2012, 07:58 PM)504BrownEyedGirl Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I'm new here and this is my 2nd day using the honey/water mix. I have chocolate brown eyes naturally. My maternal grandmother had hazel eyes that seemed to change color with mood/weather. We call them "cat eyes" down here lol. My mom & aunts have lighter brown eyes than I do. I'd just like to go up a couple shades...lighter brown or honey hazel. Is there anything I should look out for? It does sting but only a few seconds and after that my eyes seem really clear.

Here are my starting pics. I'm REALLY trying not to take pictures on a weekly basis! Lol
Your eyes are already so beautiful...i cant wait intill my eyes can get to that color Smile

(29-10-2012, 07:01 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(29-10-2012, 04:33 PM)RihannaEyes Wrote:  Im new here and I have been using honey/chamolie tea mix...plus I have been using 30%msm drops before the honey and chamolie mix for excatly 10 days now and my eyes have went from dark dark brown to a see through looking medium brownish color..I love my progress so far. My goal is to have eyes like Rihanna of course lol Smile...Btw I do these drops every hour of the day that Im awake,2 drops in each eye everytime...I also been ading a couple of drops of lime juice in my soultion to really get progress faster

welcome to the forum! I noticed by using msm, my floaters are worse. It seems msm promotes collagen synthesis and if that is true, it makes sense that that they would be worse since floaters are broken up collagen.

But anyway, I hate the sticky honey but it did get all of the yellow brassy lipochromes out of my iris. My eyes look more green now instead of honey. I already started with rhianna's eyes but they were so murky, they looked honey most of the time.

I think the honey cleans the top layer of the iris from toxins. So nothing utterly drastic from using this whole month but for sure, they look cleaner and brighter.

I am going to do a colon cleanse once a month to get them lighter. By iridology, I am utterly toxic from mercury and this metal darkens the iris. My eyes are genetically blue with brown ring around it.

Good luck with your journey.

I have a feeling dark skin and light eyes are going to be so common most will want to go brown as it will be exotic, lol!
Thanks for the welcome Smile…how long have you been on your eye lightening journey?? What color where your eyes before and what color are they now?? What do you recommend for dark brown eyes??

@RihannaEyes That's really nice! You really think so?? They're so boring to me LOL! Smile I'll be sure to keep you posted and I'll be looking for your results as well!

I once met a girl who didn't like her dark brown eyes, so she wore contacts. When I saw her without them on, it was so refreshing. They were so bright and radiant-and dark. Eyes are like gems, varying in color, but who is to say which shines brightest?

(29-10-2012, 10:43 PM)504BrownEyedGirl Wrote:  @RihannaEyes That's really nice! You really think so?? They're so boring to me LOL! Smile I'll be sure to keep you posted and I'll be looking for your results as well!
Lol yeaa atleast your eyes have some type of color to them mines is just boring dark brown...but yeaa im trying to post some before and after pics but im guessing the photos are too big

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon