Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

yeah no prob! i'll try to take it in natural light so you can see better

(15-10-2012, 01:21 AM)dms1991 Wrote:  yeah no prob! i'll try to take it in natural light so you can see better

Thanks! Big Grin

I'll be watching for it! Smile

[Image: sqp6iw.jpg]
the first photo is from 5:40pm - right now (bad lighting)

[Image: 2wdw090.png]
the second photo is from around 1pm - mid day, good lighting

hope that helps - but i'm using my iPhone so it isn't the best quality "/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK, yeah, in the second pic I can definitely detect some lightening of the eyes compared to the pic included with the first vid.

AWESOME! Big Grin

(15-10-2012, 02:57 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  OK, yeah, in the second pic I can definitely detect some lightening of the eyes compared to the pic included with the first vid.

AWESOME! Big Grin

i can't wait to see how they'll look in 3 months time!

It's so hard to get consistent lighting for something like this, so it's really hard to tell, but it does look like there's a slight difference already. Smile Keep it up!

I just started back up on this again. My eye problems seem to be solved for now, so I can finally wear contacts and use eyedrops comfortably again. >.< I'm hoping to get results in the next few months! Because of my contacts (I'm not trying to wear them out too early), I'm using these drops in the morning and at night while my contacts are out.

The first night I started using the drops again, it didn't burn, but I could feel it seeping into my eyes...it felt so strange! But that means it's working, too! ;P
Wink 

hello..i hope i'm welcome here because i'm a guy and i want to lighten my eyes too with this honey eye shake Smile) and i will post pictures with my changes.
I have one question i will need to boil the honey and water together ? or just the water and then mix it with raw honey?..thanks Big Grin

(21-10-2012, 06:59 PM)sharky Wrote:  hello..i hope i'm welcome here because i'm a guy and i want to lighten my eyes too with this honey eye shake Smile) and i will post pictures with my changes.
I have one question i will need to boil the honey and water together ? or just the water and then mix it with raw honey?..thanks Big Grin

Welcome to thew forum! You can boil 1 part srping water or get 1 part distilled water with 1 part Raw Honey. 50/50 ratio and drop them into your eyes about 3 times a day. Don't wear crappy sunglasses. It will let the sun light in and spark melanin production.

Good luck!

thank you, should i spray it or from a eyedrop?

(21-10-2012, 08:45 PM)sharky Wrote:  thank you, should i spray it or from a eyedrop?

however you wish!

I use a dropper from an old tincture bottle (herbs)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon