Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(16-06-2016, 09:37 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thanks guys! Smile My goal is to go hard this summer.

I second that goal! looking beautiful, jen Smile

wow, i only had to read about half of the first page to forget all about boobs, and look at the shining YOU thats at the center of that text! Smile you are beautiful....Tongue

I have a couple of questions about the chiyomilk massage. ..
I really wish I could understand what they're saying in the videos! it seems like they're going over interesting information....

How long do you do this for? Or how many reps of each different movement?

and this particular motion.... is there a specific spot you're moving to/from or is it just kind of sternum to nipple? it's at minute 7:47 in this video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM&feature=player_embedded

thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Jennifer,

Saw that you've not been around lately.
How's your progress??..your my inspiration and sort of my "positive mindset" when feeling discouraged about growing boobs naturally.
As I'm not able to take herb pills as they completely mess with my system and make me have massive acne crises, I wish I could have the commitment and the results you have just with nutrition, massage and pumping...

Here's  two photos from tonight. I know I've been MIA for a long time. I will have to dig up old photos on this thread tomorrow to see if I've grown at all. I barely do any NBE these days because of my living situation. I will update more later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-04-2017, 10:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here's  two photos from tonight. I know I've been MIA for a long time. I will have to dig up old photos on this thread tomorrow to see if I've grown at all. I barely do any NBE these days because of my living situation. I will update more later.

Thats so weird! I was just going to post up, we should try get Jennifer back and see how she is going with noogleberry etc!
Looking great Jen. What have you been up to?
So many girls starting noogle now so great to have  you back at this time!

renaissance symmetry. leonardo gorgeous.

(23-04-2017, 08:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-04-2017, 10:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here's  two photos from tonight. I know I've been MIA for a long time. I will have to dig up old photos on this thread tomorrow to see if I've grown at all. I barely do any NBE these days because of my living situation. I will update more later.

Thats so weird! I was just going to post up, we should try get Jennifer back and see how she is going with noogleberry etc!

Awww...wow!  How ironic!  How have things been on here?  Miss you guys!  My living situation doesn't really allow me to noogle much these days. Looking at old photos it appears I may have shrunk a little, but not nearly as small as I was when I started, which would confirm that we really do grow and it's not just swelling.  What's new with you??

(25-04-2017, 02:38 AM)solome Wrote:  renaissance symmetry. leonardo gorgeous.

Awwww....so sweet. <3

(25-04-2017, 05:49 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(23-04-2017, 08:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Awww...wow!  How ironic!  How have things been on here?  Miss you guys!  My living situation doesn't really allow me to noogle much these days. Looking at old photos it appears I may have shrunk a little, but not nearly as small as I was when I started, which would confirm that we really do grow and it's not just swelling.  What's new with you??
Hey to much to type in one message Smile
Huge weight loss and loss of boobs hence back on here (never left) but never realllllyyyy tried too much on the old boob department.
You still with your man?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon