Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(24-04-2016, 08:18 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I came here because I read that you are on an herb-less program and I am super interested in those Smile I really want to stay clear of herbs for all of those freaky reasons you mentioned to Ella (skin, hair loss issues-- freaks me out too! >__<) I love your progress. So this is all massage & noogle, huh? Smile I have found great results with massage as well. May I ask what domes you use for NB? BlushTongue

Yes! Only noogle, massage, hypnosis and what I like to call law-of-attraction (visualizing what you want and then getting it). I eat a Mediterranean-rich diet and focus on not getting too skinny.

(24-04-2016, 08:38 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Yes! Only noogle, massage, hypnosis and what I like to call law-of-attraction (visualizing what you want and then getting it). I eat a Mediterranean-rich diet and focus on not getting too skinny.

That literally sounds perfect. No wonder you got such amazing results. I am totally with you on that. What you think, you become! for sure ^_^

(24-04-2016, 08:58 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 08:38 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Yes! Only noogle, massage, hypnosis and what I like to call law-of-attraction (visualizing what you want and then getting it). I eat a Mediterranean-rich diet and focus on not getting too skinny.

That literally sounds perfect. No wonder you got such amazing results. I am totally with you on that. What you think, you become! for sure ^_^

RIGHT!!! Youve inspired a new daily affirmation i will use for the following week!!!!!

If i turn into a big busted supermodel with perfect digestion I'l let ya'll know next week ok? Big Grin

I should also add that I have been noogling my dominate/right breast too and look how quickly it shot up! Once again I am asymmetrical. Crazy. Guess I won't be doing that again! I literally haven't noogled it for years. Oh what I would give to have two breasts like my right. I would have reached my goal AGES ago!

(25-10-2015, 12:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Another update. Still hard to tell if I'm actually growing or not. I don't bother with measuring because the measuring tape has not changed since almost the beginning. Talk about a strange mystery!

Since the beginning? Crazy! Mystery indeed, and to be honest, it gives me hope. You're such an inspiration, and your measuring tape is stalling too...evidently the cup is mightier than the tape.

Thanks for your posts!

Xo, Soli

Feeling rather large tonight. I have been massaging a ton this evening! I am a little past mid-month right now so the swelling should only get larger as I near my period.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So here's a month later. I don't know why I keep posting mid-month when technically I am nowhere near my largest. Anyway, I've been doing NBE a lot more often lately. Still not nearly as much as I did in the beginning but I definitely have a new drive to grow. Here's to hoping I see an improvement with next month's photo!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great progress there! Glad to hear from you, I'm sure you will meet your goal.

Gorgeous Jen x

Thanks guys! Smile My goal is to go hard this summer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon