Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Wow you grew a lot! Also do you pump one breast at a time or both at the same time?

(28-09-2015, 03:24 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow you grew a lot! Also do you pump one breast at a time or both at the same time?

Thanks! I actually ONLY pump my left breast. It is so asymmetrical. I never pump my other breast, just massage.

Here's one last comparison of the first photo I have on file vs the latest. As mentioned before, this photo is several months into NBE and I actually grew a decent amount from when I first started AND had already evened out my breasts at this point. I really wish SO BAD that I still had my beginning photo. The first shot is March 2013.

(26-09-2015, 12:45 PM)rateset Wrote:  Great progress!

One question, I do not know how fast your growth was and if you could observe that, but did you notice any pattern of growth, like how/where the growth starts? Like first the sides and somehow starting from the nipple and areola or how was it? I think I have the impression that the growth generally starts from nipples and not like sides, center or bottom, that something like budding happens.

If I recall, first they began growing on the sides, near my armpit. They then began filling out on top and lastly began growing outward. The nipples slowly grew with them.

They do look bigger again Jen.
Are you keeping up with the Mediterranean diet?
I so wish I wAs more creative at cooking. What's your cooking/salad oil of choice?

Thanks! Yes, in fact I just ate a salmon pasta. Ingredients for it were: salmon, olive oil, pasta shells, fresh basil and cilantro, butter, pepper/salt/cayenne pepper/tumeric and cheese. Then add veggies of your liking. I need to grocery shop so I only added tomato, bell peppers, onion and a little jalapeno. Ooh and pesto!

I pretty much only use olive oil when cooking but for sweeter meals I will add coconut oil. I also add coconut oil to my smoothies.

Another update. Still hard to tell if I'm actually growing or not. I don't bother with measuring because the measuring tape has not changed since almost the beginning. Talk about a strange mystery!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm going to try to take another one tonight because last month's has extreme shadows due to being at night. It'll make them look larger.

Hi .
I like your result and I want to try this method to my boobs .

But I want know what the noogelberry are u used and what is the PM And MSN u used?
Can u show me by pic please
Thanks and regards .

(26-10-2015, 11:08 AM)Pure pearl Wrote:  Hi .
I like your result and I want to try this method to my boobs .

But I want know what the noogelberry are u used and what is the PM And MSN u used?
Can u show me by pic please
Thanks and regards .

Please google. It will all show up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon