Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Here's a pic from today. One of our amazing members James98 refurbished my XXL dome for me so I can now use it! I am hoping to grow tremendously now. Only time will tell. I haven't had much time to pump yet, but I really think this is the key to growing another cup size!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lookin' good! Glad you like it. I suggest you try pumping 5 or more hours one day a week (swapping sides every 15 minutes) and try to get maximum swelling. Good luck Smile

For anybody interested, I posted a description of how I added the plumbing insulation over on the noogleberrry forum http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg50505

Hi Jen I had a question, do you use the foam rings? I find that the foam rings cut into my breast tissue so would that hinder growth?

wow Jennifer, your growth is really really amazing! you really give us a lot of hopes for NBE.

may i ask, do you take Maca?

Hello! Here's a 1-month update. It's not the best comparison bc last month was taken in the day and this one was taken in the night. But still! I do believe I have grown some! The first shot is from last month, 2nd one is today.

(09-09-2015, 03:58 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  wow Jennifer, your growth is really really amazing! you really give us a lot of hopes for NBE.

may i ask, do you take Maca?

Hello! No, I am herb free. I have tried herbs but had very negative results. I do not believe it is safe to take herbs without a doctor's supervision.

(06-09-2015, 09:00 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi Jen I had a question, do you use the foam rings? I find that the foam rings cut into my breast tissue so would that hinder growth?

Hey! I have never used foam rings until a month ago. I have no clue if it affects growth.

(25-09-2015, 03:23 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Hello! Here's a 1-month update. It's not the best comparison bc last month was taken in the day and this one was taken in the night. But still! I do believe I have grown some! The first shot is from last month, 2nd one is today.

They look more plump . Congrats

Here's a comparison of almost 2 years ago! A different angle, but both are non flash. It is quite obvious how much I have grown. Big Grin

Great progress!

One question, I do not know how fast your growth was and if you could observe that, but did you notice any pattern of growth, like how/where the growth starts? Like first the sides and somehow starting from the nipple and areola or how was it? I think I have the impression that the growth generally starts from nipples and not like sides, center or bottom, that something like budding happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon