Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(15-12-2020, 06:49 PM)pennyforyourthoughts Wrote:  

(14-12-2020, 07:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here’s a shot of what they look like completely healed. As natural feeling as can be!

Wow, they look amazing! Did you breasts ever get this size through pumping or is this bigger than they ever were? Also, are there any risks associated with the procedure? Is there any chance of it impacting your ability to breastfeed if you have children?

Also, I meant to let you know sooner but I forgot my password for a while! Oatstraw  is an herb I know is good for nerve healing. You could try drinking some strong herbal infusions to see if it might improve your nerve issues over time!

I am so happy you finally have gotten the results you dreamt of! They do look really fun, and you’re clearly inspiring a lot of us to consider a similar procedure! Congratulations! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> 

I didn't realize how serious the procedure was until after I got it.  Even though the scars are only a few centimeters, they will ooze for up to 14 days. I had to wear freaking adult diapers the first week I was oozing so much and in a TON of pain from the lipo areas.  It took a good month to feel better.  It's downplayed big time on the internet I feel.  But it's so worth it.  

My breasts never got anywhere near this size even at their biggest, even though some photos may suggest it.  They're well more than a handful even for my boyfriend. It does no impact breastfeeding.  Thank you for the tip on oatstraw.  Gonna look into it!

It looks like you increased  2 cupsizes... do youknow how much cc did the doctor put in each breast..?
There are mmany different claims and techniques about how much is the limit. Some even say no lipofilling is just for improoving shape and fullness. But thats clearly not the case with you.

(16-12-2020, 03:03 PM)hannah Wrote:  It looks like you increased  2 cupsizes... do youknow how much cc did the doctor put in each breast..?
There are mmany different claims and techniques about how much is the limit. Some even say no lipofilling is just for improoving shape and fullness. But thats clearly not the case with you.

I know he put in the maximum he could fit.  I think it was 375cc on my right and 420cc on my left. but I might be a little off.  I'll ask next time I go in for a visit. The doctor you choose is going to make a huge difference.  My guy has been a plastic surgeon for 50 years and doing breast fat transfer for 30.  That's a very long time.  The other doctors I consulted with had been doing it for between 3-10 years.  They'll all talk a big game.  Look at the before and after photos and ask to see even more if they only have a few examples online.

If you choose to do it, that first month of healing is super important.  I drank a ton of water, had lots of protein, all home-cooked meals, organic.  If you smoke, stop.  Just period.  It will be a waste of your money otherwise.  

One thing I learned through this is we are born with a specific amount of fat cells in our body all in various areas of our body.  They can grow and shrink but never leave or move unless you literally transfer them.  So in this case, my back will never gain new fat again (fine by me) and those fat cells are now in my breasts.  So when I gain weight, much of it will now go to my breasts instead of just a little and most going to my ass.  Super cool!

(18-12-2020, 09:12 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(16-12-2020, 03:03 PM)hannah Wrote:  It looks like you increased  2 cupsizes... do youknow how much cc did the doctor put in each breast..?

I know he put in the maximum he could fit.  I think it was 375cc on my right and 420cc on my left. but I might be a little off.  I'll ask next time I go in for a visit. The doctor you choose is going to make a huge difference.  My guy has been a plastic surgeon for 50 years and doing breast fat transfer for 30.  That's a very long time.  The other doctors I consulted with had been doing it for between 3-10 years.  They'll all talk a big game.  Look at the before and after photos and ask to see even more if they only have a few examples online.

If you choose to do it, that first month of healing is super important.  I drank a ton of water, had lots of protein, all home-cooked meals, organic.  If you smoke, stop.  Just period.  It will be a waste of your money otherwise.  

One thing I learned through this is we are born with a specific amount of fat cells in our body all in various areas of our body.  They can grow and shrink but never leave or move unless you literally transfer them.  So in this case, my back will never gain new fat again (fine by me) and those fat cells are now in my breasts.  So when I gain weight, much of it will now go to my breasts instead of just a little and most going to my ass.  Super cool!

Hi Jennifer Ive never heard that about fat before have you got any literature to support this?? When people wear corsets or waist trainers long enough the fat does indeed get moved over the course of years this is something that has been proven time and time again...... Like I get the "shrinking and never disappearing" thing but it is possible to move fat without lipo/transfer thats a given both from waist training/corset results from millions of women and from the legendary NBE queen Chiyomilk herself

Hi Jenn,

Once again YOU LOOK AMAZING.

I had Cryogeninc fat freezing a few years ago. This place also did the fat transfer and Liposuction as well.

They told me the same story that fat cells do not increase in  number and the one they killed off with the cryo would never come back..However, quitely under their breathe, with head turned away, they also said 'with proper diet and exercise you will maintain the new figure'

So there is no free one here. the remaining fat cells will grow to fill the void if you dont mind your diet and exercise.

Speaking from experience. And this new fat growth seems a lot harder to get rid of.

Bobbi

(19-12-2020, 04:58 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi Jennifer Ive never heard that about fat before have you got any literature to support this?? When people wear corsets or waist trainers long enough the fat does indeed get moved over the course of years this is something that has been proven time and time again...... Like I get the "shrinking and never disappearing" thing but it is possible to move fat without lipo/transfer thats a given both from waist training/corset results from millions of women and from the legendary NBE queen Chiyomilk herself

I was thinking about this and I think that yes, you can move the fat.  Just like fat brushing which many have shown true success.  I've read a ton of girl's lipo diaries on Realself and longterm, the girls did not gain fat in the areas lipo'd BUT other areas begin to get bigger than they used to.  So no matter what, you're gonna gain weight, just not too much from where the fat was taken from.  Also, the fat cells that remain in the areas where it was taken from can enlarge so you can still gain weight in those areas, just not nearly as much as before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon