Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(11-12-2020, 08:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(11-12-2020, 08:40 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

(11-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok, so BIG announcement!  I got a breast fat transfer and it was the best decision I've made (vanity-wise).  Because I pumped for so many years, it made a ton of room for the fat to comfortably make a new home.  It was taken from my back and I have gone up 2 cup sizes!  These first three photos were a month after the surgery, but it has now been over 3 months which is the amount of time the doctors say to see your real results.  I am happy to say I have stayed the same size!  Let me tell you, it is LIFE-CHANGING OMG!!  I absolutely looovvveeee my body.  I love the way they move, look, feel, especially while being intimate.  Highly recommend!

The pumping does create some permanent results, sure, but most of the enlargement we see is temporary swelling.  It was so frustrating to have so many health problems now and to still be left unsatisfied with my breast size.  To each their own, but I have always wanted large breasts and now I have them!

Hi Jennifer. It’s always great to see a veteran forum member come back after their NBE journey is over. It’s amazing that you were able to retain two whole cup sizes worth of fat for 3 months. Please let us know if you’ve still retained all of it by month 6. This is something I’m strongly considering doing in the future. I would like to think all my pumping will give me a big advantage. Fingers crossed.

They honestly haven't budged since about 3 weeks and even then it was just temporary swelling.  When I see pics from the day of surgery, they actually look a little bigger!  I would say they are definitely here to stay!!  I ate SUPER hearty food during the healing process and followed every little detail my doctor suggested. Highly recommend to those of us that pumped for a long time!

I think you’re right about the pumping helping. I’m researching fat transfer right now and have seen several youtubers who’s had the same surgery and majority are actually disappointed since they loose so much post op.

I remember when I started pumping my breasts would turn cold pretty quickly, but since I’ve been consistent they stay warm with good color the whole session now because blood vessels expanded. I’m thinking those blood vessels must be essential to keep the new fat “alive” after a transfer! Together with good blood circulation and nutritious diet like you said. One of the youtubers admitted not being able to quit SMOKING post op..! Like no wonder she didn’t keep her size. Looking at these results now I’m convinced noogling girls have an advantage.

(12-12-2020, 02:04 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(11-12-2020, 08:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(11-12-2020, 08:40 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

(11-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok, so BIG announcement!  I got a breast fat transfer and it was the best decision I've made (vanity-wise).  Because I pumped for so many years, it made a ton of room for the fat to comfortably make a new home.  It was taken from my back and I have gone up 2 cup sizes!  These first three photos were a month after the surgery, but it has now been over 3 months which is the amount of time the doctors say to see your real results.  I am happy to say I have stayed the same size!  Let me tell you, it is LIFE-CHANGING OMG!!  I absolutely looovvveeee my body.  I love the way they move, look, feel, especially while being intimate.  Highly recommend!

The pumping does create some permanent results, sure, but most of the enlargement we see is temporary swelling.  It was so frustrating to have so many health problems now and to still be left unsatisfied with my breast size.  To each their own, but I have always wanted large breasts and now I have them!

Hi Jennifer. It’s always great to see a veteran forum member come back after their NBE journey is over. It’s amazing that you were able to retain two whole cup sizes worth of fat for 3 months. Please let us know if you’ve still retained all of it by month 6. This is something I’m strongly considering doing in the future. I would like to think all my pumping will give me a big advantage. Fingers crossed.

They honestly haven't budged since about 3 weeks and even then it was just temporary swelling.  When I see pics from the day of surgery, they actually look a little bigger!  I would say they are definitely here to stay!!  I ate SUPER hearty food during the healing process and followed every little detail my doctor suggested. Highly recommend to those of us that pumped for a long time!

I think you’re right about the pumping helping. I’m researching fat transfer right now and have seen several youtubers who’s had the same surgery and majority are actually disappointed since they loose so much post op.

I remember when I started pumping my breasts would turn cold pretty quickly, but since I’ve been consistent they stay warm with good color the whole session now because blood vessels expanded. I’m thinking those blood vessels must be essential to keep the new fat “alive” after a transfer! Together with good blood circulation and nutritious diet like you said. One of the youtubers admitted not being able to quit SMOKING post op..! Like no wonder she didn’t keep her size. Looking at these results now I’m convinced noogling girls have an advantage.

My doctor has been doing breast fat transfer since the 90's and is definitely one of the top in my city. Most of the other doctors have been doing it for 3-6 years it seems. He also puts us in a hyperbaric chamber for an hour/ 5 days in a row which he says helps his patients retain around 70-80% of the fat.  I need to make my last appointment with him but the last time I saw him he said my results were way better than he is used to seeing.  I truly retained almost all of the fat.  I told him it's because of the pumping most likely and he was definitely intrigued to learn more.

(12-12-2020, 02:35 AM)SweetO Wrote:  

Soo happy for you, Jenn! You look great =) It seems like 32G or 34E/F now??

I'm keeping up with pumping for now and see how much can I grow in a year- I think 2021 will be my last year pumping. I plan to move to another country once the COVID is under control so yeah, I give myself another 12 months and see how much growth I can have. I haven't pumped consistently for 15 months and I am committed this time to make it happen - anyways I have 0 social life TY covid xD

I am filling out a 32DD really nice.  I don't even know where buy anything larger than that and am happy wearing this size.  I will post more pics soon!

I still am dealing with very serious health issues from pumping, which seems to have damaged my Ulnar Nerve Entrapment.  That is a nerve that goes from the neck to the hand.  It has caused so many health problems.  I wish I had pumped for 6 months instead of 4 years and then done the BFT.  So much of the plumpness I got from pumping went away anyway that it makes me wonder how much permanent growth I even got from it.

(12-12-2020, 08:44 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

I'm keeping up with pumping for now and see how much can I grow in a year- I think 2021 will be my last year pumping. I plan to move to another country once the COVID is under control so yeah, I give myself another 12 months and see how much growth I can have. I haven't pumped consistently for 15 months and I am committed this time to make it happen - anyways I have 0 social life TY covid xD

I am filling out a 32DD really nice.  I don't even know where buy anything larger than that and am happy wearing this size.  I will post more pics soon!

I still am dealing with very serious health issues from pumping, which seems to have damaged my Ulnar Nerve Entrapment.  That is a nerve that goes from the neck to the hand.  It has caused so many health problems.  I wish I had pumped for 6 months instead of 4 years and then done the BFT.  So much of the plumpness I got from pumping went away anyway that it makes me wonder how much permanent growth I even got from it.

I'm so sorry you haven't not healed at all yet! Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

Yes, indeed, it takes a while to see what is the real and permanent growth you get from pumping which is kinda frustrating I must admit! For instance, I think I just have retained 2cm from 4 this year - I haven't been consistent too, that's a fact, but I have pumped for 120 days for sure! I read a while ago the swelling (well, the edema) goes *really* away after you completely stop noogling. So, in your case if I do recall it,  if you went from A to D, perhaps you just grew 3 cups actually and not 4.

However you are a true inspiration!

(12-12-2020, 09:39 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

(12-12-2020, 08:44 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

I'm so sorry you haven't not healed at all yet! Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

Yes, indeed, it takes a while to see what is the real and permanent growth you get from pumping which is kinda frustrating I must admit! For instance, I think I just have retained 2cm from 4 this year - I haven't been consistent too, that's a fact, but I have pumped for 120 days for sure! I read a while ago the swelling (well, the edema) goes *really* away after you completely stop noogling. So, in your case if I do recall it,  if you went from A to D, perhaps you just grew 3 cups actually and not 4.

However you are a true inspiration!

I kind of feel you can't tell the *real* growth you received until you no longer pump for a year.  I started only doing massage, every day for many hours a year back, started taking monthly photos and not a single change in size.  It was so frustrating to see.  Plus, it seems like most of the growth I got from pumping gradually went away.  That's why I finally just decided to do fat transfer.  As we should all know by now, toying with herbs and our hormones is seriously risky business.  Perhaps none of it but surgery is worth it in the end.  Really hard to say.  I just felt so defeated that I put so many years in only to essentially go back to my B cup I was before, and yet I had even gained weight!

Here’s a shot of what they look like completely healed. As natural feeling as can be!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-12-2020, 07:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here’s a shot of what they look like completely healed. As natural feeling as can be!

About how much growth did you lose after you had completely stopped pumping? Was it a cup or more? And how long did it take for them to shrink down to their final size before you got the fat transfer? Was it at least several months? It’s rare to see people come back to update us on their long term results, so it would be really helpful if you answered. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Oh my goood. I want this tooo! You look so amazing and hot Jen!! Goodness I shouldnt have seen this, this plan was finally out of my head and you got me straight on thinking about this now.. after seeing this I want to do the same.
Especially bc awhile ago I grew so much with nbe and sex life really does improve. Atm my ladies are very small again and then they just dont get the attention anymore.. and it indeed is so a great feeling when they look full and plumped up. You truly feel better from this.

May I ask the name of your doctor? Maybe you can pm it if you dont want to write it here..

Anyhow, congratulations...you look stunning!
May you have a lot of fun with them, enjoy from it Jen!  After all you been through this is a good boost I guess...

I want this too damn, haha. Was it expensive btw? Sorry for all the questions. I just love this result...such great result!!

(14-12-2020, 07:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here’s a shot of what they look like completely healed. As natural feeling as can be!

Wow, they look amazing! Did you breasts ever get this size through pumping or is this bigger than they ever were? Also, are there any risks associated with the procedure? Is there any chance of it impacting your ability to breastfeed if you have children?

Also, I meant to let you know sooner but I forgot my password for a while! Oatstraw  is an herb I know is good for nerve healing. You could try drinking some strong herbal infusions to see if it might improve your nerve issues over time!

I am so happy you finally have gotten the results you dreamt of! They do look really fun, and you’re clearly inspiring a lot of us to consider a similar procedure! Congratulations! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> 

Here's a shot of me a couple months before I got the procedure.  I was 33" across the bust before and am now 37".  It's really hard to say how much I lost because I gained about 10 lbs. from when I first started NBE.  For temporary gains, you can definitely grow a lot.  But once you decide to move onto other things, they seem to go back to what they used to be.  Pretty disappointing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon