Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage Ideas?

TsubakiBlossom- Ooh heyyy Big Grin it's nice having someone the same age as me on here! I'll add that into my ever growing massage routine aswell.

Lycaryth- So, if I was to imagine growth will they actually grow? Smile I'm a daydreamer so, if that's true that'd be great!
Star 

(07-06-2013, 06:52 PM)HiItsMe8 Wrote:  

TsubakiBlossom- Ooh heyyy Big Grin it's nice having someone the same age as me on here! I'll add that into my ever growing massage routine aswell.

Lycaryth- So, if I was to imagine growth will they actually grow? Smile I'm a daydreamer so, if that's true that'd be great!

Hehe yeah! Big Grin

Good luck, hope it all works out well for you!

Also, I found another really good one on this forum worth considering.

It's this Japanese massage that's supposed to make more cleavage (by gathering excess body fat around breast), but some people on here said that it just made their breasts grow in general.

Here's the link: Japanese Cleavage Massage Technique

And I typed it out for myself too (so you can watch the vid once to get an idea of the massage):

Japanese Cleavage Technique

(One breast at a time)

1) Use hands alternatively to slap and grab breast upward into cleavage. (1 minute)

2) Use the opposite palm to circularly massage breast outwards away from heart. (1 minute)

3) Take the opposite hand and, remembering to keep arm raised, grab and pull in the armpit fat all the way into cleavage. (1 minute)

Repeat.

3 minutes per breast, 6 minutes total.

(07-06-2013, 06:52 PM)HiItsMe8 Wrote:  

Imagination and focused thought are the basis for hypnosis and visualization techniques.
So yep, it could work!

The hypnosis therapy section may have some good links for you Smile

I want to thank you guys as well, you've been so helpful&informative Big Grin!

I wish you all the best in your journey.

I've added in Japanese cleavage massages to my "routine". I've also added in some hypnosis to speed up the process a little bit- the PetitMort mp3 to be specific Smile- I've only been using in for two days but I'm liking it so far. I used to listen to BlakeTalks but he didn't really stay on topic and the things he was saying was a bit ... Much Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon