Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage Ideas?

Heyyy Big Grin
I'm 15 years old and I'm a 34A- I think- and I'm not happy with that. My prom is next year and I was hoping I would be atleast a 34B by then. However, I've read that's it better I don't take anything to mess with my hormones as I'm still "growing" (It reallyyy doesn't look that way Dodgy ) so I've been massaging for the past 3 weeks or so, but I don't know if what I'm doing is making any difference. I've been doing circular rotations inwards twice a day and between 100-150 at each time, is that correct? Or am I suppose to be doing them outwards? There's so many contradicting things online Huh

So, is there any other massages I should be doing that would help?

Any feedback would be helpful
Big Grin x

The rotations you are talking about are called "chi massage" in this forum, there is a discussion on how to do it correctly a couple topics down called "Chi massage question and more..."

Also check out the topics called "Japanese breast massage and exercises" and "Skin Brushing" for a few other techniques. The topics have a lot of explanations and video links so too much to copy and paste here, plus I don't want to take credit for other people's findings.

You can also do chest muscle exercises to push them forward and perk them up. Doll has a good topic with info and video links but it's an old topic so you may have to use the forum search to find it. Topic is called "Best Boobie Exercises"
Heck maybe search just the massage section for the word "youtube" XD

Good luck!

Oooooh Girl you are prime age! Up it to 300 rotations per session, use an oily lotion, olive oil, or something similar.

Thankyou guys for replying Big Grin it's much appreciated!

Lycaryth- Thanks for pointing those topics out, it was silly of me to not look at them to start with Blush I'll make sure to check them out.

Outofstyle- 300 rotations?! Wow! I'll be bulding up my arms as well as my boobs Big Grin ! Also, I've been using vitamin E oil to massage with because I think I read somewhere that it'll help the growth, or something along those lines ..

It's hard to find the topics if you don't know the names of the techniques, this forum loves acronyms and technique names!! Rolleyes

100-150 rotations like you already do is really good. Don't let 300 rotations scare you though, at 1 second per rotation that would only be 5 minutes. You could spread it out over morning and evening, or do 100 rotations + 5 minutes of something else. After all you don't have to stick to only one single technique Smile

People use a lot of oils for massage: vitamin E oil, flaxseed, olive oil, or their very own blend with essential oils. Some even use things like icy/hot style muscle rub. Most people pick oil over lotion mostly because lotion absorbs too fast.
Some people do get pimples on their breasts from olive oil. I don't know if it's the better choice for you like OutOfStyle says though, so feel free to try it but keep an eye out.

Well, atleast now I know what I'm doing is called instead of just "circular rotations" Big Grin.

Have you tried any massage techniques, if so, did they make any difference?

I'll try out this oil for now and if any thing, I have a spare bottle of olive oil that may come in handy Big Grin

I do about 300 chi rotations, part in the morning part at night. I find it does give some good swelling. I was doing them the wrong way around at first and then changed when I realized after a couple of weeks. I try and include other techniques too but when you are half asleep just plain rotations are the easiest to do Rolleyes

I find I do get some swelling from the massage and even slightly more since switching to the right way around. I haven't been at it long enough to really have big results, but it's a nice confidence booster!

Swelling of any kind is good Big Grin.
I've recently added some acupressure to see if that helps in any way- it's seem to be making my boobs more sensitive but, I'm not sure if I'm imagining that Big Grin.

I'll stick to massaging until I get old enough to add other stuff in.

Awesome, I'm 16 and in the same situation as you! (34A as well)

On this forum I read about a certain popular massage routine that has worked really well for many people. I've personally only started a few days ago, but here it is:

Tigerlily/Fengshui massage technique

1) Use knuckles to make circles on breasts (20 times for each breast)

2) Use palms alternatively to slap and grab breasts (50 times for each breast)

3) Use both hands to "claw" breasts from outside up to nipple (20 times each)

4) Squeeze breasts 10 times after taking off bra (hold up breasts and squeeze together like you are pretending you have cleavage)

5) Hold left breast up with left hand and massage upper part of breast with right hand and vice versa for right breast (20 motions on top of breast)

6) Using knuckles to pressure points (arrow points indicated direction of the knuckles, U = boob)

>U
^
(20 times for each boob)

>U< (20 times for each)

v
U
^
(20 times for each)

This is where it gets confusing for me; pressure points and all.

U+U (use thumb knuckle for pressure point between breasts-20 times)

U U
+ +

(use thumb knuckle for pressure points under breasts-20 times)

Hope I helped! It's nice to find someone my age on here. Smile (I only turned 16 a few days ago haha)

(06-06-2013, 10:45 PM)HiItsMe8 Wrote:  
I've recently added some acupressure to see if that helps in any way- it's seem to be making my boobs more sensitive but, I'm not sure if I'm imagining that Big Grin.

The mind is a powerful thing... even if you are imagining the sensitivity your mind will turn it into real sensitivity!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon