Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried breast actives?

lil_babyxoxo, it is difficult to recommend you to any particular product out of the clear blue until you know more about yourself, your hormones, and what works for you. For some guidance to get started and see what has worked for other people, I suggest you look at some "personal program" threads! Here is a thread where several successful forum users' names where thrown around. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8415, this one http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14371, and this one http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14101. You might want to start with something simple just to see how easily your body reacts to phytoestrogens. Taking Breast Actives and Beauti-full helped me to realize that I DEFINITELY need something stronger Tongue but I admit that it was WAAAY too expensive to just try it out. Maybe start with something more affordable like Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, and Red Clover? That seems to be a very inexpensive way to start. Plus, it seems to be pretty effective. I have not tried them myself, but I will be very soon once i get the results from my blood test back (it seems like FOREVER). Start your doses low, and then "up" them as you feel necessary. Never go over 3600mg for Fenugreek and never go over 5000mg for Saw Palmetto (and yes, that would be per day Tongue ). I do not know the cap on Red Clover, but I am sure you could do the research and find out if there ever came the time that you needed to know! See this thread for more information: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8664. And as I said at the beginning of this post, you need to know more about your own hormones, too, because once you start increasing your doses, depending on your hormones, you may either help or hurt your progress. Some women have LOST their breasts because they did not know what their bodies needed for breast growth. Be careful!

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions about any of these things, feel free to PM me Smile

(08-02-2013, 05:07 AM)timarie Wrote:  There really are a TON of positive reviews, even from what seems like unbiased websites promoting several different products and ranking according to different aspects of the product based on people's reviews.

Websites like that may seem unbiased but they aren't. I've never seen one of those 'ranking' websites that was genuinely independent and wasn't selling products. The ranking idea seems popular so it must suck people in, but it's just another way of selling stuff and convincing people that they are getting genuine product reviews.

(13-02-2013, 01:02 AM)Molly H Wrote:  
(08-02-2013, 05:07 AM)timarie Wrote:  There really are a TON of positive reviews, even from what seems like unbiased websites promoting several different products and ranking according to different aspects of the product based on people's reviews.

Websites like that may seem unbiased but they aren't. I've never seen one of those 'ranking' websites that was genuinely independent and wasn't selling products. The ranking idea seems popular so it must suck people in, but it's just another way of selling stuff and convincing people that they are getting genuine product reviews.

Agreed. Which is exactly why I said "seems" Wink I was just trying to show that I understand where the other girls are coming from. Having no knowledge of NBE, even the most skeptical eye, if desperate enough, can settle for such reviews. When I was new to NBE (actually when I did not know anything about it), those websites (in particular, this one: http://www.top10herbal.com/index.htm which is why I first bought Beauti-full) were the only access I had to information on the products at the time other than information that came straight from the products' actual websites (which obviously I would not trust) and from one friend's experience based off of a month's supply (this is why I bought Breast Actives, despite the horrific hokey-ness of their website). Even to a pretty skeptical eye such as my own, being completely unfamiliar with NBE and knowing of nothing else, in desperation this was my only hope. I knew it wasn't a great option, but I thought that really no one could be trusted and that no matter what route I went with, I would have only a small chance of success. But I preferred a small chance to no chance. And hey, my friend said it worked for her only after just a month (and since this was before NBE, this was before I understood about temporary swelling, which was obviously the case for my friend), and who wouldn't trust their friend without knowing any better?

Luckily, these girls found this forum before purchasing those products, unlike me. Hopefully they will use this forum wisely and listen to the amazing amount of honest information that is being provided for them and use it to their advantage!

Thank you so much to everyone ! I really appreciate the help.

I wish you all the best of luck! xoxo Smile

I had been wondering about Breast Actives myself, even though it is not available here and getting it would mean paying astronomical shipping rates in the first place! Dodgy I have also been reading up a lot on the different programs of the members here and trying to decide on a program of my own. I sure am glad to come across such valuable advice! Smile

Cheers, and good luck!

I have decided that i'm not going to use any type of hormone therapy, i noticed that since i've taken those breast enhancement pills that i was eating normally but i gained weight and also my hips, thighs and love handles seem to have gotten bigger, which i don't like.... It almost made me look pregnant or like bloated all the time and now it's been about 1 week i haven't been taking them and the headaches have gone away but i still notice the weight gain...My stomach looks wider than it used to be....Like my hips have grown...i'm not sure if it will go away after a while or if it will stay like this? i'm not liking it Sad

This is generally what happens when one takes the wrong thing for their hormone balance. Did you happen to know what your hormone levels were before doing nbe?
You can generally avoid this if you know your levels. Sounds like they were too estrogenic for you.
At least you didn't experience shrinkage or pcos. Not sure if you will go back to normal but you should if it was only taken for a short period of time.

Yes it might of been too estrogenic for me... I only took it for about 3 weeks so hopefully i do go back to normal Sad I've never gotten my hormones checked but i'm sure i have some kind of imbalance because ever since i was around the age of 12 i've been noticing hair where males usually get it...For example on my upper lip, my chin, under my chin and i have a lot more hair then normal all over my face in general... I also had problems with acne and black heads. Now i have to use hair removal creams on my face every week Sad It causes me terrible pimples that stick out, it's so embarrassing Sad

For my breasts, i really don't understand what could be wrong? All the females in my family have large breasts and also the fact that i'm actually 10 pounds over weight and I still have less breasts than a 10 year old doesn't make any sense to me. Honestly when i stand straight and look in the mirror i have the chest of a 10 year old boy. It's so embarrassing! i've never been able to keep relationships with guys because of this...i've too shy to show them my chest....it would gross them out, they would feel like they're looking at the chest of a male... I don't know what to do about this anymore Sad I'm so fed up! I probably wouldn't even be able to get implants since there's no tissue....I ordered the noogleberry pump , i didn't receive it yet but hopefully when i use it that i get some swelling and hopefully the swelling lasts for a while!

(19-02-2013, 07:48 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Yes it might of been too estrogenic for me... I only took it for about 3 weeks so hopefully i do go back to normal Sad I've never gotten my hormones checked but i'm sure i have some kind of imbalance because ever since i was around the age of 12 i've been noticing hair where males usually get it...For example on my upper lip, my chin, under my chin and i have a lot more hair then normal all over my face in general... I also had problems with acne and black heads. Now i have to use hair removal creams on my face every week Sad It causes me terrible pimples that stick out, it's so embarrassing Sad

For my breasts, i really don't understand what could be wrong? All the females in my family have large breasts and also the fact that i'm actually 10 pounds over weight and I still have less breasts than a 10 year old doesn't make any sense to me. Honestly when i stand straight and look in the mirror i have the chest of a 10 year old boy. It's so embarrassing! i've never been able to keep relationships with guys because of this...i've too shy to show them my chest....it would gross them out, they would feel like they're looking at the chest of a male... I don't know what to do about this anymore Sad I'm so fed up! I probably wouldn't even be able to get implants since there's no tissue....I ordered the noogleberry pump , i didn't receive it yet but hopefully when i use it that i get some swelling and hopefully the swelling lasts for a while!

In that case, you may HAVE pcos. Anything estrogenic will make it worse. wow. I most def suggest to keep reading the forums and research until you have a great grasp on herbals and your biology. Always test especially if you know you have an imbalance as it becomes far too easy to make things worse. It was def a needle in a haystack approach. I think you may have messed up something in that case. Time to get the tests done whether or not you wish to approach nbe in the future. You def have to address your current hormonal imbalance as it gets worse over time. don't know your age, but the sooner you address it the better off you will be in the future.

I am 18 years old..i've been having problems with facial hair and my breasts since i was 12. I went to the doctor around the age of 13 and i told the doctor about PCOS and he said i definitely don't have it and he said it's normal for girls to have extra hair on their face... But it still doesn't explain my breast problem...Which i didn't talk to him about... I also started taking birth control because i heard that i can help with these kind of problems but i haven't noticed any changes and i've been taking birth control for about 3 years now...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon