Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried breast actives?

Has anyone tried breast actives? The pill and cream?

I've head many things about it and i've seen reviews about it on youtube and i was wondering if it really does work and has anyone used it and what were their results? Also were there any negative results like weight gain?

Thank You for the help!

its not popular product on here because its cheaper and more effective to use a mix of seperate herbs also alot of 'review' videos are just adverts from the company.

Thanks for the reply !

Haven't tried it myself, but heard it should be good for NBE beginners...

Found this review and it looks kind of promising!
http://getcurvynow.com/reviews/breast-ac...es-review/

do share if u get to try it !!

There really are a TON of positive reviews, even from what seems like unbiased websites promoting several different products and ranking according to different aspects of the product based on people's reviews. That is actually what sucked me in a long time ago, before I knew about NBE and the vast amount of other options that are out there. I used Breast Actives for 7 months, and although my boy says he noticed a difference (he says they are a bit fuller), I do not notice any difference, really. Probably because there was really no change in size at all--just, at most, fullness. But since I just finished almost three weeks ago, only time will tell if my tiny gains will be lost.

You see, Breast Actives has a lot of very good ingredients, such as Vitamin E, Fenugreek, Fennel, Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Dandelion, Kelp, Watercress, and L-Tyrosine (in the capsules) and Pueraria Mirifica with a lot of other added ingredients in the topical, but the amount of these herbs per daily serving was just not enough for me (and for many other people, I am sure). Considering that I have never had much of a bosom and that it is difficult for me to gain weight in the upper half of my body, I will need something stronger than Breast Actives. It was a good experience for me and I really do not completely regret it, as taking it and not getting the results that I wanted is what launched my finding of this forum as well as PM and BO and other wonderful things, but it was kinda a waste of money. I don't like to talk people out of things that they are excited about, but honestly if I had to do it over again, I would rather take those ingredients (listed above) separately in higher doses. It would be more affordable and more effective. But, who knows, maybe your body might respond to the tiny bit of herbs that those pills contain! Just know that you will be taking a chance, as we all do with any of these products that we try, but that your chances of results are slimmer with Breast Actives simply because the product does not provide a significant amount of the important herbs needed for breast growth.

Anyway, that is all I have to say about the product Smile I hope that with whatever you decide, you get the results you want! Good luck to you. Let me know if you have any more questions about it.

(08-02-2013, 03:57 AM)daran82 Wrote:  Haven't tried it myself, but heard it should be good for NBE beginners...

That's just another of those dismal affiliate sites. Rolleyes I wish people would learn to avoid them.

(08-02-2013, 03:04 PM)VickyA Wrote:  
(08-02-2013, 03:57 AM)daran82 Wrote:  Haven't tried it myself, but heard it should be good for NBE beginners...

That's just another of those dismal affiliate sites. Rolleyes I wish people would learn to avoid them.

True most of those sites are dismal but products like breast actives are great for those who want to begin with natural breast enhancement. Most of these products are similar. The real downside is that they are very expensive.

I tried a different supplement that had many of the same ingredients as breast actives and it didn't do anything for me. It said i would increase 1-2 cups sizes but i didn't see any difference at all.

(08-02-2013, 06:52 PM)escapesouth Wrote:  
(08-02-2013, 03:04 PM)VickyA Wrote:  

True most of those sites are dismal but products like breast actives are great for those who want to begin with natural breast enhancement. Most of these products are similar. The real downside is that they are very expensive.

... very expensive and not very strong. So yes, the fact it is not very strong makes it good for the beginner to get her "feet wet," but it is costly for what little results you reap. And yes, many products are just like it. The stronger products contain PM and BO, or if you want to use the same ingredients as Breast Actives, you need to take them in MUCH higher doses to get noticeable results.

Thank You .. what kind would you recommend to me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon