Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

hey check out how i am changing my eye color naturally follow my journey and my updates to find out how i safley and cheaply changed my eye color click my link http://youtu.be/pzGyNodyfoM im doing this because i randomly googled that you can change your eye color naturally now im trying various safe techniques and its working you can find a series of my vids by clicking my link. i actually document for every one to see how my eyes are changing Smile

(27-01-2014, 02:54 AM)ambielyne Wrote:  Hello everyone im doing the eye lightning right now and I have noticed some difference it's taking some time but it's working im doing honey and msm from isis.
I have attached some before and after photos obviously the darker is before.

There's a lot of crap talk about Isis. I've checked their forum and no one has results. So its always sketchy. When someone claims results of any kind from taking their overly priced product.

With photo s its tricky. Lighting is NeVeR the same! Yours is even diff. Mine on my raw thread is different sometimes their green. Sometimes their blue! I don't even use honey. So I know for a fact, most progress photos are not valid in evaluation.

I mainly look for changes not so much lightness or darkness or even color sometimes. But I look for contrast mainly.

I'm very new to the eye lightening process. I'm going to try the msm flakes (because they are more potent, I'll also be making them at home) along with the Alpha Arbutin serum (I found one by h.i.mistry but i'm still debating on whether I should make my own serum with the Alpha arbutin powder; but since making that serum seems tricky I may buy the serum and a little more alpha arbutin powder to it. not sure) Also I've been reading about how turmeric serum is actually stronger than alpha arbutin in decreasing melanin. I was thinking about trying all three combined not sure. All of the products I will be using will be NATURAL. I have a very dark brown eye color (like chocolate brown and I actually would love for my eyes to be a blueish brown (blue on the outsides of the iris nd brown in the center) any feedback would be lovely ladies and gents.
Tongue 

(07-02-2014, 10:56 PM)Nylo1990 Wrote:  I'm very new to the eye lightening process. I'm going to try the msm flakes (because they are more potent, I'll also be making them at home) along with the Alpha Arbutin serum (I found one by h.i.mistry but i'm still debating on whether I should make my own serum with the Alpha arbutin powder; but since making that serum seems tricky I may buy the serum and a little more alpha arbutin powder to it. not sure) Also I've been reading about how turmeric serum is actually stronger than alpha arbutin in decreasing melanin. I was thinking about trying all three combined not sure. All of the products I will be using will be NATURAL. I have a very dark brown eye color (like chocolate brown and I actually would love for my eyes to be a blueish brown (blue on the outsides of the iris nd brown in the center) any feedback would be lovely ladies and gents.

Lol! You can't choose or engineer your ideal eye color, sorry! Lightening is possible but lypochrome hues are somethin else.
Now, its very possible you have a mixed iris as they are pretty common even in "brown eyed" people. They have toxin overload so you can't tell. I have irises like this but I was so toxic you could hardly tell. So ever since I went high raw, things have changed and you can totally tell now! But you have to do the work of cleansing as well as have the genes. You should upload a pic in bright light. I'll tell you my opinion on what I think you truly have.

Knock yourself out, there are so many lightening agents in herbs, be your own Guinea. But remember, you are dealing with hundreds of properties when using whole foods/herons and that can be potentially dangerous.

(08-02-2014, 01:22 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(07-02-2014, 10:56 PM)Nylo1990 Wrote:  I'm very new to the eye lightening process. I'm going to try the msm flakes (because they are more potent, I'll also be making them at home) along with the Alpha Arbutin serum (I found one by h.i.mistry but i'm still debating on whether I should make my own serum with the Alpha arbutin powder; but since making that serum seems tricky I may buy the serum and a little more alpha arbutin powder to it. not sure) Also I've been reading about how turmeric serum is actually stronger than alpha arbutin in decreasing melanin. I was thinking about trying all three combined not sure. All of the products I will be using will be NATURAL. I have a very dark brown eye color (like chocolate brown and I actually would love for my eyes to be a blueish brown (blue on the outsides of the iris nd brown in the center) any feedback would be lovely ladies and gents.

Lol! You can't choose or engineer your ideal eye color, sorry! Lightening is possible but lypochrome hues are somethin else.
Now, its very possible you have a mixed iris as they are pretty common even in "brown eyed" people. They have toxin overload so you can't tell. I have irises like this but I was so toxic you could hardly tell. So ever since I went high raw, things have changed and you can totally tell now! But you have to do the work of cleansing as well as have the genes. You should upload a pic in bright light. I'll tell you my opinion on what I think you truly have.

Knock yourself out, there are so many lightening agents in herbs, be your own Guinea. But remember, you are dealing with hundreds of properties when using whole foods/herons and that can be potentially dangerous.
I see. I would have to disagree with you when you say that eye color lightening is based on genetics. Natural eye color yes. because dna does determine melanin and melanin does determine skin, eye, and hair color. but the method that I am using as many others DECREASES melanin in the eyes. having them lighten to whatever color you choose. Granted it will take time but, it can and will happen.

(08-02-2014, 10:29 PM)Nylo1990 Wrote:  

I see. I would have to disagree with you when you say that eye color lightening is based on genetics. Natural eye color yes. because dna does determine melanin and melanin does determine skin, eye, and hair color. but the method that I am using as many others DECREASES melanin in the eyes. having them lighten to whatever color you choose. Granted it will take time but, it can and will happen.

Misunderstood me. I was not referring to lightening itself. This is in regards to the biliary iris.
You are aiming for 2 tones, that's much harder than solid colors. So keep that in mind, brown and blue? That's inherent bad genes ,brown colon ring against a true blue iris. The only way you can achieve that is if you are TWO TONED ALREADY whether you can see it or not as is.

Now since this is still hypothetical, Bleaching from brown to blue (cause no one has bothered to prove it), if you are bleaching a true solid brown iris, guess what? You will most likely get an end result of a solid color whether blue green, gray or gold. That's what I'm talking about. Two tones... Its like trying to create specks in your iris by bleaching, shakes head... you already have to have them.

Hypothetically speaking here again, would you be happy going from solid brown to solid blue or must you have two toned?
You cant bleach part of a true solid brown iris...

Attached Files
.php imageFetch.php Size: 20.26 KB  Downloads: 32

Hi, I came across this forum by accident whilst trying to find out if i was possible for eyes to lighten by themselves. This thread is fascinating and I am very interested in giving it a go, but have a few reservations.
Let me start, if I may, by introducing myself and telling you a bit about my background.
I am of mixed race origin and the easiest way to explain my genes, for you to determine what my eye colour actually is, is to probably split this page into my mums side and my dads side. I hope I don't confuse anyone!

Mums side

My mums dad-white with hazel eyes
My mums mum African, dark skinned dark eyes

My mum - light tanned skinned (for being part African) dark brown,almost black eyes all her siblings (5 in total) were the same apart from one. My aunt has blue eyes.

Lets move to my dads side where things get interesting lol.

Dads side

They are Arabs.

My dads mum - fair skinned, green eyes
my dads dad - weird light brown eyes with blue limbal rings

My dads brother and sister have hazel eyes, while my dads other sister has green eyes. Her son and daughter (my cousins) both have green eyes.

my dad - he had honey coloured eyes with blue limbal rings. Since going blind, he now has very light brown with pale blue limbal rings.

Me-I am mixed race, he oldest of 4. My brother next one down from me has darker skin and very dark eyes.
My next brother down has light brown eyes with blue limbal rings
My sister and I have very dark brown eyes.

My 4 year old daughter was born with striking green eyes (my partner is white and he has hazel eyes which change)
After a few days her eyes changed to dark. She has gorgeous light chocolate eyes with change to amber, almost orange when the light hits them, it's quite striking.

I am interested in this thread as my dads side all have the green gene and i'm so annoyed I didn't get it lol. In a culture where dark skin and dark eyes is the norm, people put so much emphasis on light eyes and light skin instead of thanking God for being able to walk and talk.
My sister and I started getting obsessed. She says we have black, soul less eyes lol. I read that sun is a factor too. We hardly get any sun in Scotland so I can't even blame that lol.

I have always had eyes that are darker than the depths of hell. I noticed recently however, that they have lightened ever so slightly which got me onto this forum in the first place. I didn't know if it was possible or just in my head. Or maybe, because i've worn coloured contacts for the last 6 years i've not noticed.
I am doing race for life this year so changed my diet drastically and have started training at the gym. That's when I noticed the change.

I am really sorry for hijacking the thread but was so interested by this and want to give it a go. I have a few reservations like what if it affects my vision or my eyes get stuck shut. I would like some pointers as to what to use etc.

Here is a pic of my eyes to determine if they are just brown and there's no hope or maybe there is hope! Like I say they have always been black, but these days, you can almost see my pupil and when you look very close, can see black flecks. From a distance they just look black Sad

[Image: WP_20140210_004_zps8982f1e8.jpg]

Hello I'm new too this forum found it while looking up stuff about my eyes so I have a question I have light brown eyes that tend to go from darker shades of brown to lighter shades almost like a gold reddish color depending on the time of year it seems like, never really paid attention to it until my grandfathers eyes which were just like mines are now completely blue he's not going blind or anything also my fathers eyes are now half blue and half brown so I took a better look at mines and realized I have a blue ring around my brown does that mean I could possibly make my whole eye blue? Yes I'm a male and I'm 24 of mixed decent ill post a pic of my eyes later if anyone wants to see

Hello All, I've been doing this for about 8 months now. My eyes have gone from black to dark/medium brown. Using honey to lighten eyes does work but it def takes time! I'm hoping to get to hazel or honey brown so it may take about a year or two.

(09-02-2014, 01:19 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 10:29 PM)Nylo1990 Wrote:  

Misunderstood me. I was not referring to lightening itself. This is in regards to the biliary iris.
You are aiming for 2 tones, that's much harder than solid colors. So keep that in mind, brown and blue? That's inherent bad genes ,brown colon ring against a true blue iris. The only way you can achieve that is if you are TWO TONED ALREADY whether you can see it or not as is.

Now since this is still hypothetical, Bleaching from brown to blue (cause no one has bothered to prove it), if you are bleaching a true solid brown iris, guess what? You will most likely get an end result of a solid color whether blue green, gray or gold. That's what I'm talking about. Two tones... Its like trying to create specks in your iris by bleaching, shakes head... you already have to have them.

Hypothetically speaking here again, would you be happy going from solid brown to solid blue or must you have two toned?
You cant bleach part of a true solid brown iris...

I've noticed a lot of your responses to peoples post are quite rude. But I do see your point. But you also do not know if that's a 100% fact. but we will see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon