Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(19-08-2012, 03:16 PM)BubbleBra Wrote:  @Tib

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you won that lawsuit, that's petroluem ether, that stuff could've killed you! Your right to do cleanses alot. And luckily Hashimoto's Disease is easily treatable with thyroid hormones. That sounds horrible but I'm glad you're doing better now.

And yes raw honey stings alot harder but its much better for your eye health. And I think I'll try the chamomile tea one mix it with green or white tea for an eye rinse.

!

Hey sorry if this was answered but i didnt see...why camomile? What does the camomile do for the eye color? When i do my honey treatment i dont rinse the honey out or do any eye rinse at all.

This is a GREAT thread! Im doing this since oct 2013. Great posts thx for the pictures!!!

Anybody with blue eyes who tried this?
Is the color change reversible? E.g. if I get lighter blue eyes, but don't like them, can I stop and they will turn darker again? Sorry if this was answered before.

(30-09-2013, 03:19 PM)matthijskm Wrote:  Hi guys!

Long time no see!
First time in a month i'm actually reading this forum again, good to hear some new people started!

I promised to keep you updated with pictures, will try to do this every month from now on.

MY experiences this last month:
-A bit more honey color in the eye.
-Outer eye more greenish tints, not sure if this is really green, looks kinda grey to me??
-It feels like the brown is falling apart and is seperating in 3 colors brown, dark brown around the iris, light/honey brown in the mid area (which is keep getting lighter and lighter), A darker brown in the outer circle.

Keep the good work going!, next post in another month.

-Matthijs

congratulation Big Grin yes i see little bit of green tint how do you do this Big Grin how many drope do you put every dayy ??? i put every day 3 drope in every eye but i can t see until now from 1 week even little change !! and i want to ask you >> i boiled honey only then put honey and mixed together , is that true ?
Wink 

Hey I'm new to this forum I am a male and joined specifically to ask a question in this thread. I have green eyes and want to turn them light green has anyone seen any similar people doing this and how where their results? I want to say when I was a lot younger I would get a lot of compliments for my eyes because they contrast nicely with my skin I have olive skin but now that I'm 23 I don't get as many compliments just occasional ones and my theory is that it's because if a stranger says that to me now it would be considered flirting with me haha anyways my girlfriend tells me that my best feature is my eyes and that she loves them but I'm still interested in lightening them

my natural eyes

[Image: 1463298_261213074033302_1205217815_n.jpg]

any advice

(23-12-2013, 04:12 AM)Combat3volved Wrote:  Hey I'm new to this forum I am a male and joined specifically to ask a question in this thread. I have green eyes and want to turn them light green has anyone seen any similar people doing this and how where their results? I want to say when I was a lot younger I would get a lot of compliments for my eyes because they contrast nicely with my skin I have olive skin but now that I'm 23 I don't get as many compliments just occasional ones and my theory is that it's because if a stranger says that to me now it would be considered flirting with me haha anyways my girlfriend tells me that my best feature is my eyes and that she loves them but I'm still interested in lightening them

my natural eyes

Eat more raw foods. Check out more on Angel's forum; http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

(25-12-2013, 03:00 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(23-12-2013, 04:12 AM)Combat3volved Wrote:  Hey I'm new to this forum I am a male and joined specifically to ask a question in this thread. I have green eyes and want to turn them light green has anyone seen any similar people doing this and how where their results? I want to say when I was a lot younger I would get a lot of compliments for my eyes because they contrast nicely with my skin I have olive skin but now that I'm 23 I don't get as many compliments just occasional ones and my theory is that it's because if a stranger says that to me now it would be considered flirting with me haha anyways my girlfriend tells me that my best feature is my eyes and that she loves them but I'm still interested in lightening them

my natural eyes

Eat more raw foods. Check out more on Angel's forum; http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

Thanks @ Anonymous

Yes you can lighten them, I believe your eyes are genetically blue not green. Now what shade of blue? Shrugs shoulders... youll have to find that out for your self. You can do that by upping your raw food intake.

hi guyss . i used honey for a month but i could see a little bit lighter i want to ask if i continue can my eye color turn to light hazel ???

(27-12-2013, 01:49 PM)marwa Wrote:  hi guyss . i used honey for a month but i could see a little bit lighter i want to ask if i continue can my eye color turn to light hazel ???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon