Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Calm down guys Big Grin .Thanks for the reply Vivi, I have seen pictures of some people going from dark brown to blue eyes, but I am not aiming for anything that drastic. I would prefer something like hazel and I guess that's more realistic than going from dark brown to blue eyes.
Wink 

I'm new here, I been reading up on this for about a week . I ordered me some raw manuka honey and I'm starting as soon as I get. You guys really have me excited.Big Grin

(11-09-2013, 05:17 AM)Jess2 Wrote:  Calm down guys Big Grin .Thanks for the reply Vivi, I have seen pictures of some people going from dark brown to blue eyes, but I am not aiming for anything that drastic. I would prefer something like hazel and I guess that's more realistic than going from dark brown to blue eyes.

You're truly welcome Jess Big Grin Me too, I prefer hazel. It's amazing!!! Big Grin Hope you had a great day!
Wink 

I want to start doing this I have medium hazel amber eyes does anyone have any idea if my eyes can change to a green with this lightening method?Smile

(17-09-2013, 05:40 PM)smileatfate Wrote:  I want to start doing this I have medium hazel amber eyes does anyone have any idea if my eyes can change to a green with this lightening method?Smile

It depends on your genetics and also on consistency. There's a possibility to your eye color converting to green, but it won't be overnight and will take time.

Good luck

Hey guys! I think its been almost 2 weeks after i started using the honey+water remedy for my eye lightening process.
I do see improvement and my eyes seem a lot shinier than before.
Sorry i dont have pictures, but my laptop is broken and i cannot reduce the size of the images on this one. (its my school laptop, its tiny :c)
So, when it gets fixed i will post some before and after.
Tomorrow im going to buy a distilled water bottle, lemons and cham. tea and try it.
Can anyone who has tried honey,water,lemon and cham tea tell me the dosage i need to put in ? Thanks.

Hi..
it's motivating to know that u r getting some results
I'm still confused about the percentage (honey to water)
can u help me? or anyone?

Smile I can truly say I see a little change. Its been a week , my eyes don't look as dark brown and they are very glossy .Big Grin

(19-09-2013, 04:40 AM)SweetieTay Wrote:  Smile I can truly say I see a little change. Its been a week , my eyes don't look as dark brown and they are very glossy .Big Grin

Yeah, i was the same the first two weeks. They seemed a little lighter and very very glossy. Now i look like im crying all the time. xD
Mine got a little green on the corners, and it seems as if i have central heterochromia, because my inner iris is dark brown and my outer iris is very applely-yellowy colour with green. *-*
Hope it gets lighter and lighter as i use it.

@Sara, i do it just by looking. I pour a bit distilled water (depends on how big your container is) and then i pour 3/1 , 1 being the distilled water and 3 the honey. After that i add a bit of lemon juice and i mix it, until its like a beer colour, but a little darker. And thats it. Then i use it. :33

I have a question, why is it that this new laser melanin remover turns brown eyes blue, but not hazel or green? Don't we have layers of melanin which when removed reveal diff colours? Someone please explain Sad can't the surgery remove a little bit of melanin so your eyes turn green or hazel instead? I'm confused. I don't want blue eyes! I want hazel/green..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon