Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

I agree. I think the brownies will be a commodity one day since they will be exotic!

(03-09-2013, 12:04 PM)achievedream Wrote:  I actually prefer girls with all eye colours. Dark-light brown are my current favourites.

If your eyes don't lighten, make sure your honey is RAW and not a brand that will not produce h202.

Make sure you do NOT boil your water, or make this in the sun-light.

Make sure you used distilled water.

This process is working for me guys, it should work for anyone.

My right eye is also 2 shades lighter than my left, in sun-light.

I started of with a medium-dark-brown with light honey rings, and a back-drop of light brown.

It's like you have two disks. Dark-brown, and light brown, but the light brown disk is behind the light brown and needs sunlight before you can even see it, or close up bright light.

So they appeared dark/medium brown, and light-medium brown in the sun.

I'll keep you all updated.

It truly saddens me how dark features and colours are shunned on these boards.

+ Arabs and lebanese, syriand and so on, depending on which part, CAN have light eyes. Iranians and persians too.
Hi..
it's motivating to know that u r getting some results
I'm still confused about the percentage (honey to water)
can u help me? or anyone?

Hi everyone, I am Jessie. I have a couple of questions, will be glad if you can answer them. First of all, do any of you wear contacts (for vision, not colored contacts) ? I am thinking of getting laser eye surgery soon so maybe I should wait for that before starting eye lightening? I was also wondering does it look natural when you lighten your eyes? I have seen some people with colored contacts and they mostly look fake/ unnatural when you get close to them.

(06-09-2013, 02:50 AM)Jess2 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I am Jessie. I have a couple of questions, will be glad if you can answer them. First of all, do any of you wear contacts (for vision, not colored contacts) ? I am thinking of getting laser eye surgery soon so maybe I should wait for that before starting eye lightening? I was also wondering does it look natural when you lighten your eyes? I have seen some people with colored contacts and they mostly look fake/ unnatural when you get close to them.

Hi Jessie!
Sorry, I don't wear contacts, but I'd still love to answer the rest of your questions. Smile I think you should wait until after your laser eye surgery and then begin lightening your eyes. Having your eyes become lighter won't look like colored contacts, because one won't be wearing contacts; it will be one's natural eyes with a lightened eye color. So it should look natural, even when someone's close to them, unless one goes to the extreme and lightens their eyes to an unnatural color that doesn't suit them. Like my natural eye color is dark brown (and it currently is still dark brown), but I want hazel-green colored eyes, and I'm sure this eye color will look natural on me because of its mixed colors; like Rihanna. Hazel-green would be beautiful. Let's say if I were to have blue eyes, it would be really bad, and unnatural because it wouldn't suit me at all. Overall, your eyes will look natural and not like colored contacts when they've lightened. Smile

(10-09-2013, 06:20 AM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  
(06-09-2013, 02:50 AM)Jess2 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I am Jessie. I have a couple of questions, will be glad if you can answer them. First of all, do any of you wear contacts (for vision, not colored contacts) ? I am thinking of getting laser eye surgery soon so maybe I should wait for that before starting eye lightening? I was also wondering does it look natural when you lighten your eyes? I have seen some people with colored contacts and they mostly look fake/ unnatural when you get close to them.

Hi Jessie!
Sorry, I don't wear contacts, but I'd still love to answer the rest of your questions. Smile I think you should wait until after your laser eye surgery and then begin lightening your eyes. Having your eyes become lighter won't look like colored contacts, because one won't be wearing contacts; it will be one's natural eyes with a lightened eye color. So it should look natural, even when someone's close to them, unless one goes to the extreme and lightens their eyes to an unnatural color that doesn't suit them. Like my natural eye color is dark brown (and it currently is still dark brown), but I want hazel-green colored eyes, and I'm sure this eye color will look natural on me because of its mixed colors; like Rihanna. Hazel-green would be beautiful. Let's say if I were to have blue eyes, it would be really bad, and unnatural because it wouldn't suit me at all. Overall, your eyes will look natural and not like colored contacts when they've lightened. Smile

Here's one thing that bothers me about you some of you light eye wannabe's. You say you want Riri's look of hazel greenish? You have to be completely realistic. She does not have green in her eyes! Her eyes are actually a mixed with BLUE and brown. Her eyes appear green because of this mixed variation. We all know, if you look at the color spectrum chart, you'll see that blue and brown make green.

I see this in my own iris. they appear honey or hazelish green. But they are actually like riri's, just a darker version of darkk blue and darker brown. I would say, that Riri's eye's are actually a realistic goal for someone like myself.

What's funny is, many people do this. Check out this site:http://forums.macrumors.cohttp://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=664062m/showthread.php?t=664062

This woman posts a "hazel" color of dark brown with light brown(which is achievable with dark brown mixed irises). But, this is only a mixed iris, not Riri's actual blue and brown color.

Rihanna's Eyes:

http://www.realbeauty.com/makeup/celebri...eye-makeup

To want to go from Brown to blue, facepalm...
If you have dark brown solid or dark brown mixed, you are better off setting a goal of honey or light goldish brown.

Some of you see what you want to see to a point of delusion. Its like the white women who get a tan 3-4 shades darker or that black women who gets 3-4 shades lighter. It gets ridiculous, to the point of self hate. I mean who has to change themselves that much to the point they start to look a different race or just different. A slight difference however is understandable.

(03-09-2013, 03:57 PM)foxy_princess Wrote:  Good luck with your journey! I would like green eyes to be honest Sad I don't know if I can ever achieve hthat with honey tho. Is it possible? What's the likelihood?

You'd have to have blues eyes to achieve green eyed look as there is no such thing as a green eye. Just a toxic blue eye.Wink

(10-09-2013, 02:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Hi Jessie!

Here's one thing that bothers me about you some of you light eye wannabe's. You say you want Riri's look of hazel greenish? You have to be completely realistic. She does not have green in her eyes! Her eyes are actually a mixed with BLUE and brown. Her eyes appear green because of this mixed variation. We all know, if you look at the color spectrum chart, you'll see that blue and brown make green.

I see this in my own iris. they appear honey or hazelish green. But they are actually like riri's, just a darker version of darkk blue and darker brown. I would say, that Riri's eye's are actually a realistic goal for someone like myself.

What's funny is, many people do this. Check out this site:http://forums.macrumors.cohttp://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=664062m/showthread.php?t=664062

This woman posts a "hazel" color of dark brown with light brown(which is achievable with dark brown mixed irises). But, this is only a mixed iris, not Riri's actual blue and brown color.

Rihanna's Eyes:

If you have dark brown solid or dark brown mixed, you are better off setting a goal of honey or light goldish brown.

Some of you see what you want to see to a point of delusion. Its like the white women who get a tan 3-4 shades darker or that black women who gets 3-4 shades lighter. It gets ridiculous, to the point of self hate. I mean who has to change themselves that much to the point they start to look a different race or just different. A slight difference however is understandable.

Look, I just said i would LIKE something like Rihanna's eye color, I wasn't asking for YOUR opinion, and if I did want your opinion I would have talked to you. I also never said I wanted to go from brown to blue. I just said that Hazel-Green would be beautiful, not that I was shooting for that color right away, much less "brown to blue." So I would much appreciate it if you could stop getting into other people's business you are not wanted in. Also you have absolutely no right whatsoever, to call me delusional, and a wannabe. You should change your "realistic" goal into not being so rude and insulting to other people. Thank you.

(11-09-2013, 01:25 AM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  

Hi Jessie!

Rihanna's Eyes:

Look, I just said i would LIKE something like Rihanna's eye color, I wasn't asking for YOUR opinion, and if I did want your opinion I would have talked to you. I also never said I wanted to go from brown to blue. I just said that Hazel-Green would be beautiful, not that I was shooting for that color right away, much less "brown to blue." So I would much appreciate it if you could stop getting into other people's business you are not wanted in. Also you have absolutely no right whatsoever, to call me delusional, and a wannabe. You should change your "realistic" goal into not being so rude and insulting to other people. Thank you.

But that's just the problem, the green eye hazelish color you would like to have involves blue hue to the pallette. If your eyes are dark brown, you are actually striving for a pallette of blue and brown. If your mixed iris holds no blue or green looking hue (toxic blue), that puts you in a state of minor delusion like the gal. Your eyes are BROWN. They can be lightened, yes.

Now, If your eyes are truly solid dark brown (and I only say that because some of you look like you have a true solid color, but in actuality, you do indeed have a mixed iris. Its just so dark, you cant tell till they lighten), you won't have the mixed color look or contrast, you'll have a solid lightened color, like gold or light ambery brown, Perhaps you should have stated, golden brown, but you stated hazel-green. So yeah, that makes you somewhat delusional and a wannabe, since you are not with.
There is nothing wrong with a goal of lightening, just know exactly what you have and what you don't have to begin with, or it comes across delusional and in this case, self race hating in a sense because its completely the opposite of what you are.

Btw, its everybody's business if YOU put it out there, which you have, in this thread.
I never said you asked for my opinion. I have freedom of speech as much as you do. This thread has had me in it since the beginning. Maybe you should do more research. I'm not mean, I'm just blatantly honest. And you're welcome.

(11-09-2013, 02:20 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Hi Jessie!

Rihanna's Eyes:

But that's just the problem, the green eye hazelish color you would like to have involves blue hue to the pallette. If your eyes are dark brown, you are actually striving for a pallette of blue and brown. If your mixed iris holds no blue or green looking hue (toxic blue), that puts you in a state of minor delusion like the gal. Your eyes are BROWN. They can be lightened, yes.

Now, If your eyes are truly solid dark brown (and I only say that because some of you look like you have a true solid color, but in actuality, you do indeed have a mixed iris. Its just so dark, you cant tell till they lighten), you won't have the mixed color look or contrast, you'll have a solid lightened color, like gold or light ambery brown, Perhaps you should have stated, golden brown, but you stated hazel-green. So yeah, that makes you somewhat delusional and a wannabe, since you are not with.
There is nothing wrong with a goal of lightening, just know exactly what you have and what you don't have to begin with, or it comes across delusional and in this case, self race hating in a sense because its completely the opposite of what you are.

Btw, its everybody's business if YOU put it out there, which you have, in this thread.
I never said you asked for my opinion. I have freedom of speech as much as you do. This thread has had me in it since the beginning. Maybe you should do more research. I'm not mean, I'm just blatantly honest. And you're welcome.

I'm sorry, but why do you care? It really does not concern you if I did want Rihanna's eye color. Would there be a problem with that? I don't think so. And whats with the self race hating? How did this even come up there? Are you just randomizing your sentences. And even if this thread is public, I never was talking to you. And since I never asked for your opinion, why are you putting it out there? If your argument for going into people's business is freedom of speech, then why don't you go join a debate club. Because last time I checked, all of my eye-color-changing questions were for Jessie, not you.

(11-09-2013, 03:06 AM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 02:20 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(10-09-2013, 06:20 AM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  Hi Jessie!

Rihanna's Eyes:

I'm sorry, but why do you care? It really does not concern you if I did want Rihanna's eye color. Would there be a problem with that? I don't think so. And whats with the self race hating? How did this even come up there? Are you just randomizing your sentences. And even if this thread is public, I never was talking to you. And since I never asked for your opinion, why are you putting it out there? If your argument for going into people's business is freedom of speech, then why don't you go join a debate club. Because last time I checked, all of my eye-color-changing questions were for Jessie, not you.

Hey, you can want all you want. I'm a lighteye wannabe as well (even though I technically have them), that is why I was originally here on this thread, posting. And still am here, couldn't do this honey method though. I'm striving for as close to my mother's as possible through a raw diet method. But the point is, I know what is achievable as I know what I have to begin with. I know what is realistic with what she actually has (color palette), and she is mom, so we practically have the same mixed iris carbon print.
Once again, you stated you wanted hazel-green but you don't want to go blue. That made no sense. My point was to bring up that you did not know what color riri's eyes actually are. I'm simply pointing out the mere fact that you did not realize for one to have that look she embodies with her skin tone, that requires a blue and brown, mixed iris. So, I was simply, blatantly correcting you on that. No need to get your pannys knotted in a bunch. Know what you are talking about is what I'm saying.

As far as the race hating thing, yeah, its a general statement about folks, (for closing the "debate" as you put it, lol), which may or may not apply to you. Yes, I randomly threw it in there, I have been watching light vs. dark videos lately, and it saddens me. These kinds of threads remind me of them. I know not everyone here resents their natural eyes or skin, but lets face it, some of you DO. The sorrows of some of those that dread their dark brown or brown eyes period. What is so wrong with brown eyes????
If I had brown eyes, I'd be offended. So yes, it bothers me and I decided to voice about that as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon