Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

On August 3rd i started the honey drop. on Monday i changed it to honey water lemon juice and chamomile tea. I don't know if I'm experiencing any changes with this new formula. I was thinking that i was just going to try the honey water and chamomile tea and test that out and if it didn't work maybe try honey water and lemon juice... if all fail i would go back to honey and water it seemed to be working but i wanted faster results.

Hi guys,

some people on here have expressed doubt about Honey-Dew, and this has confused me as well a little. Since the lightening process occurs but is not lightening quick, i will for now use a dark-variety of raw wild-flower honey from now on. I will be using the raw-honey-dew until that comes in the post.

To just add, if the wild-flower does not work, i will revert to the honey-dew, which actually seems to be working!(although i have had so many commitments lately).

But i am more or less free and will be consistently using the drops now.

So my new experiment is to use Raw-Wild-flower honey for 40-45 days. I will measure my success with friends and or family members commenting on my eyes getting lighter.

If the raw-wildflower is not effective, i will switch back to my raw-honey-dew honey.

(16-08-2013, 01:52 AM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  hi everyone
I've noticed that my mix changed in smell a little bit after four days, although I'm keeping it in the refrigerator
is it ok to continue using it? or it should be discarded ?

I keep mine in a cool-dark place and make a new batch like every five days. I've only been doing drops , if i add the days up, for about 7-8 days so far though (took a gap because of commitments).

The smell might change. Maybe make a new batch every 4 days , and make smaller ammounts each time?

(17-08-2013, 08:57 PM)monesiam Wrote:  On August 3rd i started the honey drop. on Monday i changed it to honey water lemon juice and chamomile tea. I don't know if I'm experiencing any changes with this new formula. I was thinking that i was just going to try the honey water and chamomile tea and test that out and if it didn't work maybe try honey water and lemon juice... if all fail i would go back to honey and water it seemed to be working but i wanted faster results.

Maybe change your honey? (do a test and then get back to the honey). Or change the dilutions? Make it more dilute if it's too concentrated, or less dilute if it's too dilute.

I'm not sure if this whole thing works. I tried it a year ago but wasn't consistent with it. but now my eyes are definitely lighter today than it was last year. I'm barely starting out again and I made a video on it on YouTube if you wanna check it out. I'm going to try updating on my progress once a week, if not twice a week on my videos.

http://youtu.be/YIX87oUlaGc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-08-2013, 04:56 PM)lixfejbarrera Wrote:  I'm not sure if this whole thing works. I tried it a year ago but wasn't consistent with it. but now my eyes are definitely lighter today than it was last year. I'm barely starting out again and I made a video on it on YouTube if you wanna check it out. I'm going to try updating on my progress once a week, if not twice a week on my videos.

I watched your video and I have to say that the honey you have doesn't seem to be raw. It may be 100% pure or organic, but that doesn't make it raw. The most important thing with honey is that it should be unheated (unpasteurized) and not filtered. Strained is fine, but filtered honey is a no no.

(22-08-2013, 09:00 PM)Peanutz Wrote:  
(19-08-2013, 04:56 PM)lixfejbarrera Wrote:  I'm not sure if this whole thing works. I tried it a year ago but wasn't consistent with it. but now my eyes are definitely lighter today than it was last year. I'm barely starting out again and I made a video on it on YouTube if you wanna check it out. I'm going to try updating on my progress once a week, if not twice a week on my videos.

I watched your video and I have to say that the honey you have doesn't seem to be raw. It may be 100% pure or organic, but that doesn't make it raw. The most important thing with honey is that it should be unheated (unpasteurized) and not filtered. Strained is fine, but filtered honey is a no no.

Where would I get it? I thought it would be raw if it was 100% pure and organic, but my mistake I guess. Would the bottle state that it is unpasteurized and raw?

(22-08-2013, 09:00 PM)Peanutz Wrote:  x

Hi there,

I've decided to actually go ahead and buy the raw-wild-flower honey. I also have a dark variety of wild-flower. According to them, it's cold-pressed, unfiltered, unheated/ and unpaturized and raw.

Is yours solid? Mine is still in liquid form.

I'll experiment with wild-flower honey for 30 days, and will see how it goes!

Has anyone noticed your changes?

(24-08-2013, 07:42 PM)achievedream Wrote:  
(22-08-2013, 09:00 PM)Peanutz Wrote:  x

Hi there,

I've decided to actually go ahead and buy the raw-wild-flower honey. I also have a dark variety of wild-flower. According to them, it's cold-pressed, unfiltered, unheated/ and unpaturized and raw.

Is yours solid? Mine is still in liquid form.

I'll experiment with wild-flower honey for 30 days, and will see how it goes!

Has anyone noticed your changes?

Yeah mine is solid. My mom noticed the change and said it did get lighter. I actually took a break a few days ago because I wasn't noticing a change anymore

Hello ! A little update from me Rolleyes

I've been doing this for about 2 weeks and i know i can't expect much, but i think that my green rings are a lot more noticable now.

And sometimes i can even see my dark blue limbal ring Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon