Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(12-08-2013, 05:31 PM)mangos Wrote:  I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but I watched a video on youtube where a girl's eyecolor lightened several shades (greenish brown to hazel) by switching her diet to raw vegan. Her name is FullyRawKristina there.

yes! This video is posted here on the thread. Her eyes are actually blue now with a golden brown ring. This is what I am doing for many reasons along with this one! I can say, they have lightened a couple of shades! I am not fully raw, but I am mostly. I allow myself one cooked or raw protein in my daily diet. The rest is fruit and vegetables. Pretty easy to follow, but I do get cravings for fried foods. I rarely eat fried foods but if I do, I make sure I do it at home with glutenfree batter.

(12-08-2013, 05:31 PM)mangos Wrote:  I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but I watched a video on youtube where a girl's eyecolor lightened several shades (greenish brown to hazel) by switching her diet to raw vegan. Her name is FullyRawKristina there.

Omg YES!!! I saw her video 2!! I first tried being raw but believe me it ain't easy. You have to be sure you are eating the enough calories u should eat a day. Me being a teenager and still living with my parents (who don't approve full raw bcz they think it's unhealthy) is very hard. They weren't supportive at all and they are the ones who have jobs and pay for my food so they wouldn't spend more money on me by buying more fruits and vegetables. Enough about me, I truly believe having a full raw lifestyle is going to help alot with the change of your eye color. I found another girl on yt, she is light skinned just like me but she's been full raw for 1 year and her eyes changed from medium brown to very light green sometimes it even looks blue. Here is her link: http://youtu.be/36RJi6eSV1A. In this video she talks about what she eats and how long it took and etc. I'm going to try veing full raw for a second time but this time it would be diffrent bcz my parents are going to try to help me with it.
Not only am I going to be full raw but I'm going to start juicing. I also found a video of a docter who examines the eye of a patient (who is juicing for more than 1 year) and how her eyes color is changing. Link video: http://youtu.be/z75v0alGudY. So to sum it all up beginning tomorrow I wil start juicing (liquid from only fruits and vegetables) and putting honey drops. I will keep you all updated!!
X Lory
P.S.: My bff is also trying the honey drops and she has been full raw for 2 weeks. Her eyes are lighten very fast. She also haves an aunt who has been full raw since she was a teen bcz of her health. Her docter advised her to began a full raw dieet. The woman has been full raw for almost 25 years (she started when she was 14) and she have now very nice blue eyes almost gray.

(12-08-2013, 03:45 AM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced a dilation enlargement to their pupils, after putting their honey drops in? Is this supposed to happen, because I just instilled the honey drops in my eyes and shortly after my pupils became very enlarged then after like about 30 secs or so, they went back to normal. Is that abnormal, or is that suppose to happen? Huh LOL Just wanting to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Cool

I experience temporary sensitivity to light after applying the drops so I assume that's from the dilation of the pupils.

Also after using the honeydew honey for 2 days my irises seem darker. I'm gonna stick with my original raw honey.

edit: I'll confirm that honeydew honey is no good. After leaving it out overnight a brownish precipitate forms, which I assume to be the oxides of the minerals in the honey.

Anyone else getting itchy eyes from the honey?

(12-08-2013, 10:54 PM)Peanutz Wrote:  

Has anyone experienced a dilation enlargement to their pupils, after putting their honey drops in? Is this supposed to happen, because I just instilled the honey drops in my eyes and shortly after my pupils became very enlarged then after like about 30 secs or so, they went back to normal. Is that abnormal, or is that suppose to happen? Huh LOL Just wanting to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong.

Thanks in advance. Cool

I experience temporary sensitivity to light after applying the drops so I assume that's from the dilation of the pupils.

Also after using the honeydew honey for 2 days my irises seem darker. I'm gonna stick with my original raw honey.

edit: I'll confirm that honeydew honey is no good. After leaving it out overnight a brownish precipitate forms, which I assume to be the oxides of the minerals in the honey.

I have been using honey-dew and have noticed my eyes getting lighter, especially my right eye.

I have also not noticed any precipitate forming.

Where did you get your honey/how do you prepare it?

i've taken a break for a few days as i've been very busy, will resume with eye lightening today!

EDIT: I store my honey in an amber-pippete bottle, always closed and sealed.

http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-nutrition.html

EDIT: Do you still add sea-salt to your honey?

All honeys , or most, contain some form of minerals, from Iron to selenium. Some contain more minerals than others, but they all contain minerals.

Hi everyone!
I think I might join this eye lightening journey as well as I would like to lighten the colour of my eyes! One quick question. How many times a day should I spritz my eyes?
I will post a picture of my eye colour soon too Smile

x

(14-08-2013, 05:58 AM)Peanutz Wrote:  Anyone else getting itchy eyes from the honey?

I've experienced itchiness to the eyes every now and then. I'm not quite sure what causes the itching but whenever it happens, I make a new mixture and I'm okay. Do you have allergies? If so, that could be a possibility as well, because allergies can sometimes cause itchiness to the eyes.

(14-08-2013, 06:58 AM)achievedream Wrote:  
(12-08-2013, 10:54 PM)Peanutz Wrote:  

Thanks in advance. Cool

I have been using honey-dew and have noticed my eyes getting lighter, especially my right eye.

I have also not noticed any precipitate forming.

Where did you get your honey/how do you prepare it?

i've taken a break for a few days as i've been very busy, will resume with eye lightening today!

EDIT: I store my honey in an amber-pippete bottle, always closed and sealed.

http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-nutrition.html

EDIT: Do you still add sea-salt to your honey?

All honeys , or most, contain some form of minerals, from Iron to selenium. Some contain more minerals than others, but they all contain minerals.

I no longer add salt to honey, only did it for a day. I experienced pretty quick lightening from my original raw honey, with my eyes going from almost black to clearly brown in a week. But I experienced pretty bad eye irritation from it to the point where it seemed like pinkeye in the morning. After 3 days of using the honeydew honey (airborne brand), I stopped experiencing the irritation in the morning and my eyes have gone back to only a shade lighter than when I started. I read that honeydew honey contains the most minerals out of almost all the honeys. I've switched back to the original honey for now.

Also, has anyone ever try adding hydrogen peroxide to their honey mixture? 3% HP is 0.883 M so I can dilute it to .001 M which is the concentration in honey solutions, and then add a bit of that to the honey solution.

Hi Emily Loretta How many times a day should I spritz my eyes?

hi everyone
I've noticed that my mix changed in smell a little bit after four days, although I'm keeping it in the refrigerator
is it ok to continue using it? or it should be discarded ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon