Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(07-08-2013, 08:24 PM)achievedream Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 07:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  x

Do mixed Irisis lighten quicker? From what i've seen even people with almost jet-black eyes experience great lightening, and those with light eyes have experienced lightening and some not so much.

I have a lot of very light-brown/almost hazel rings around my eyes that can be seen vaguely in normal light and clearly in sun light.

I also have like foggy dark specs over a very amberish/orangish/light-brownish background, which you can clearly see in the sun.

But my eyes look medium/darkish in dim / normal lighting.(brown)

In sun-light they glow to an orange colour with hazel rings.

+ it stings my eyes too guys. I'd make a new batch every four days tbh.

I really want amber-orange eyes in normal lighting. I think light-brown/orange eyes can hold their own against green or blue, especially in the sun.

http://www.ctv.ca/Mistresses/Bios_Mistre...Aytes.aspx

As far as the eyes go . I know what you mean. To me, they are kinda rare considering most people have solid dark brown eyes or mixed that look greenish brown.

As matter of fact, if you have a mixed iris you prob won't get that reddish orangish amber.especially if you see specks of gold and no red. You'll end up with honey brown. I think one poster here has red in his amber brown eyes! Luck him of that's what he wants but not so lucky if its not.

You never really know what you'll end up as most of you don't know your genetic iris color as it is! You just have to wait and see.

(07-08-2013, 08:24 PM)achievedream Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 07:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  x

Do mixed Irisis lighten quicker? From what i've seen even people with almost jet-black eyes experience great lightening, and those with light eyes have experienced lightening and some not so much.

I have a lot of very light-brown/almost hazel rings around my eyes that can be seen vaguely in normal light and clearly in sun light.

I also have like foggy dark specs over a very amberish/orangish/light-brownish background, which you can clearly see in the sun.

But my eyes look medium/darkish in dim / normal lighting.(brown)

In sun-light they glow to an orange colour with hazel rings.

+ it stings my eyes too guys. I'd make a new batch every four days tbh.

I really want amber-orange eyes in normal lighting. I think light-brown/orange eyes can hold their own against green or blue, especially in the sun.

Perhaps, they do lighten faster, but it all depends on the person and their genetics, I suppose. Also, I'm sure an iris lightener kit would help the eye lightening process quicker. I haven't tried Isis Cosmeceuticals eye iris lightening kit but I have previously tried their Chamomile & Honey Eye drops that comes with MSM drops (http://www.isis-cosmeceuticals.com/chamhoneydrops.htm), the drops appeared to work but the only thing I didn't like was that it came in a itsy bitsy eye drop bottle and for $69.99 + shipping & handling, I would have thought that you would at least be able to get a bigger bottle. LOL Huh

So, that's an option to try their eye drops, but again we'll probably be better off making our own solutions opposed to spending an arm and a leg from purchasing from Isis-Cosmeceuticals. Their before and after pics on their site of their clients are quite promising, though. Smile

Good luck and I hope you get the eye color you desire.

I'm considering ordering some honeydew honey. Right now I'm using a pretty dark wildflower honey and it's working fairly well. Raw of course.

(07-08-2013, 11:54 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Perhaps, they do lighten faster, but it all depends on the person and their genetics, I suppose. Also, I'm sure an iris lightener kit would help the eye lightening process quicker. I haven't tried Isis Cosmeceuticals eye iris lightening kit but I have previously tried their Chamomile & Honey Eye drops that comes with MSM drops (http://www.isis-cosmeceuticals.com/chamhoneydrops.htm), the drops appeared to work but the only thing I didn't like was that it came in a itsy bitsy eye drop bottle and for $69.99 + shipping & handling, I would have thought that you would at least be able to get a bigger bottle. LOL Huh

So, that's an option to try their eye drops, but again we'll probably be better off making our own solutions opposed to spending an arm and a leg from purchasing from Isis-Cosmeceuticals. Their before and after pics on their site of their clients are quite promising, though. Smile

Good luck and I hope you get the eye color you desire.

They are promising. I am confused with regards to what they said about MSM drops, and the fact their solution won't work without someone using their MSM drops.

I don't quite get that, because my eyes have lightened (albeit not dramatically, but noticeably) and i don't use MSM drops. I only dilute raw honey in distilled water.

A lot of people here have added MSM drops and not noticed anything remarkably different.

They are also using a different active ingredient to lighten the eyes.

Now, i like their honey -manuka eye drops: http://www.isis-cosmeceuticals.com/chamhoneydrops.htm

Ladies and gentleman, people scoffed at us for believing in this process and told us it was a joke. But lo-and behold, even commercial companies are catching on.

What's more interesting is this company is using manuka honey. Honey-dew Honey, Jarrah Honey, and even other kinds of honey's can far exceed Manuka honey's ability to produce Hydrogen Peroxide!

However, they have added a saline to their honey-water chamomile mixture. Should we also do this? From my own research, i figured that your tears would dilute the eye-drops as they soaked in, which would then produce hydrogen peroxide in Low ammounts which then penetrate the cornea and go into the eye.

On this website, giving people advise on how to make their saline solution, http://chemistry.about.com/od/labrecipes...lution.htm
They instruct people making this to use salt and water. Our tears (many of us, if not all of us will tear up when the honey drop is added) is itself saline surely, because our tears contain diluted salts? http://vision.about.com/od/eyeexaminations/f/Tears.htm

I question however, whether or not our lysosomes in our tears would destroy the glucose oxidase enzymes? If not destroy, then perhaps reduce the effectiveness/the ammount produced, so it might be more logical to add a saline solution to the Honey-Drops?

Now, what happens if you use the MSM? Is it impossible to lighten your eyes without it, or does MSM make the process quicker?

It surely can't be impossible to lighten the eyes without it, because a lot of us are reporting lighter eyes without using MSM.

Thanks btw for the awsome link. I am considering adding chamomile tea now.

(08-08-2013, 03:32 AM)Peanutz Wrote:  I'm considering ordering some honeydew honey. Right now I'm using a pretty dark wildflower honey and it's working fairly well. Raw of course.

I am using Honey-Dew honey. Apparently they heat mine to about 90 degree's farenheight, which is below the temperature required to denature glucose Oxidase.

However, because i will be doing this for months (hopefully) if not an incredibly long time, i don't want to have nagging doubts whether or not they heated it too high or the enzyme production is diminished.

I've ordered cold-extracted,raw, unpasturized honey-dew honey.

I will blend it with the honey i currently have.

I am a little bit worried that my honey won't do much to the eye. I am currently using Linden tree honey. I would love to use honeydew, but i can't get it anywhere in my country. Sad

(08-08-2013, 08:48 AM)laura_ Wrote:  I am a little bit worried that my honey won't do much to the eye. I am currently using Linden tree honey. I would love to use honeydew, but i can't get it anywhere in my country. Sad

As long as your honey is Raw, unpasturized, ect, don't worry too much. Focus on using your honey for a few weeks to a month, and if there are no changes, one possible factor may be the honey.

I don't know all the honey varieties and their glucose oxidase levels, it could be that your honey has levels that are more than adequate.

So don't worry too much as long as it's definitely raw and unpasturizedSmile

If it's ok to ask, are you from the UK? (If so, i can give you a lot of suppliers)

Just to ask, are the effects of this process permanent ? The company advertised here which offer Iris-Lightening kits say the results are permanent and to be careful.

Am four days in guys, definitely reporting changes , but nothing at all dramatic at the moment - though noticeable. I hope it's not my own imagination (can't be) and my Iris keeps lightening.

I also keep looking at the sun to see my eye-colour and keep noticing less 'dark' specs. I'll stop looking at the sun from now on though, although i think the sun is now catching my eyes much better.

Again, i will measure the success of this process is anyone in my family notices any colour-change, or any of my friends. If they do, (and it's been a few weeks or months) i will give a definite seal of approval to this method.

So early days still any it can go either way.

(08-08-2013, 09:01 AM)achievedream Wrote:  
(08-08-2013, 08:48 AM)laura_ Wrote:  I am a little bit worried that my honey won't do much to the eye. I am currently using Linden tree honey. I would love to use honeydew, but i can't get it anywhere in my country. Sad

As long as your honey is Raw, unpasturized, ect, don't worry too much. Focus on using your honey for a few weeks to a month, and if there are no changes, one possible factor may be the honey.

I don't know all the honey varieties and their glucose oxidase levels, it could be that your honey has levels that are more than adequate.

So don't worry too much as long as it's definitely raw and unpasturizedSmile

If it's ok to ask, are you from the UK? (If so, i can give you a lot of suppliers)

Then i'll just keep using it and see what happens. And no, i'm from Latvia. Smile

What do you guys think about thyme honey?

http://foodscience.wikispaces.com/Hydrog...ral+honeys

On this page it lists the hydrogen peroxide content of honeys. Honeydew had the highest mean concentration but also a huge standard deviation which is bad. Thyme had the 2nd highest and the smallest SD. Of course, this study can't be relied on completely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon