Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(06-08-2013, 05:11 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Hey everyone,

Quick question:

After a few days, does anyone notice a lot of white sud like mini bubbles forming in their honey solutions? If so, is that supposed to happen and is it normal (do you think its the hydrogen peroxide forming more and more into the solution)? If you put the solution up to a light then you can see the mini bubbles even more....

Any feedback from anyone would be great. Smile

I can see bubbles and fizzing when i shake it, and slight bubbles else-where but it settles and there are only minor bubbles after.

The h202 forms with the addition of other substances i believe, i.e chemicals in your bodily-fluids, for example your eyes/tears/eye-lid skin (from what i have heard).

(06-08-2013, 05:08 PM)achievedream Wrote:  Guys,

I am going to be doing an experiment. I'll be using two kinds of honeys. On one hand, i will use honey-dew honey, and on the other i will use a different kind of raw honey.

This is because i am unsure whether or not the honey i am using is actually raw , the company just told me they gently heat it. There are definitely' enzymes ' still in it since my eyes have definitely lightened a tiny notch, but i am worried about the diminished speed.

I have been at this for two days, and am ordering a different RAW honey. Eucalyptus seems high on my radar.

Mine says it's warmed under 105 degrees farenheit. Glucose Oxidase doesn't denature until around 138 degrees so it should be fine if they say below 120 degrees. I also added a little bit of sea salt to my water to today's solution and allowed the mixture to sit. We'll see how it goes

(07-08-2013, 01:38 AM)Peanutz Wrote:  

I am going to be doing an experiment. I'll be using two kinds of honeys. On one hand, i will use honey-dew honey, and on the other i will use a different kind of raw honey.

This is because i am unsure whether or not the honey i am using is actually raw , the company just told me they gently heat it. There are definitely' enzymes ' still in it since my eyes have definitely lightened a tiny notch, but i am worried about the diminished speed.

I have been at this for two days, and am ordering a different RAW honey. Eucalyptus seems high on my radar.

Mine says it's warmed under 105 degrees farenheit. Glucose Oxidase doesn't denature until around 138 degrees so it should be fine if they say below 120 degrees. I also added a little bit of sea salt to my water to today's solution and allowed the mixture to sit. We'll see how it goes

They are refusing to tell me how high of heat they have warmed it up. I think it works because my eyes have definitely lightened guys - three days in good news.

I can absolutely 100% vouch for this fact. As you all know, i tried this on my darker right eye for 8x first and it has lightened.

In the sun light, my right eye looks orange - not brown, they even have more yellow pronounced rings.

Before they had this ambery-twinge but had a lot of dark'specs' too, but now it seems that part is being removed(or being stripped).

I may have been an idiot for comparing my eyes too much in the sun though, but i had to see my progress! My eyes have gotten a little sensitive from being in the sun too.

Out of the sun in brightlights, you can still tell my left eye is lighter.

I'd also warn you guys not to look too much into the sun. My eyes have become pretty sensitive, especially my lighter eye lol.

I hope my progress continues like this. If you feel you aren't seeing progress give it a bit more time and look at your eyes in the sun and look to see if there are any subtle changes in specs. With me, i had dark specs over a sheet of light/amber/orange eye, and since the dark specs are being removed, it may work.

But who knows, it may also not. I've ordered a new cold-pressed honey-dew honey just in case. I find honey-dew delicious, so will eat a few of the other jars that came cheap anyway.

I'm curious why does honey stings eye so much? What's the science behind that? It seems that the longer i hold the mixture, the more it stings my eye. When i made a new mixture, it didn't sting that much.

(05-08-2013, 07:43 PM)matthijskm Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 09:51 AM)laura_ Wrote:  Hey guys!
Smile
I'm going to try doing this. My dad and everyone in his family has dark brown eyes, but my mom and everyone in famiy has light blue eyes. My mom actually has beautiful blue eyes with yellow-ish tint around the pupil. Makes them look kind of green-ish.

I've always thought of my eyes as dark brown ( i think they were darker when i was little ) and they look dark brown indoors, but recently i've noticed that they are kind of medium brown with green rings in light places. They look dark brown in normal light, but in sunlight and light places they look a lot lighter.

soo, i live in northern europe, so i can't buy any New Zealand honey that has more hydrogen peroxide. We can buy natural honey like wildflower, forest flower, meadow flower, buckwheat flower , linden (lime) flower honey, so i don't know which has the most amount of hydrogen peroxide, so i'm gonna use wildflower honey.

I've taken photos in different lights, so i can compare results. One with flashlight, one in light and one in normal light.

Hey i just want to say i got exactly the same eye color as you. Maybe not exactly, but you come really close Smile. Good luck with the journey!

I'm kinda exciting if the honey will lighten your eye to a light brown, or makes it more greenish. I had the greenish. I used to have dark brown eyes. And now i got the color like in your pictures. Smile

Thanks! Smile

And i've been wondering about the same thing! Let's see how it goes Smile

(07-08-2013, 05:29 PM)laura_ Wrote:  I'm curious why does honey stings eye so much? What's the science behind that? It seems that the longer i hold the mixture, the more it stings my eye. When i made a new mixture, it didn't sting that much.

It more than likely stings more due to the natural hydrogen peroxide increasing to form more into your honey solution. The longer you keep your solution then the more hydrogen peroxide will form, which helps to lighten your eye pigmentation more.☺

(07-08-2013, 05:17 PM)achievedream Wrote:  

They are refusing to tell me how high of heat they have warmed it up. I think it works because my eyes have definitely lightened guys - three days in good news.

I can absolutely 100% vouch for this fact. As you all know, i tried this on my darker right eye for 8x first and it has lightened.

In the sun light, my right eye looks orange - not brown, they even have more yellow pronounced rings.

Before they had this ambery-twinge but had a lot of dark'specs' too, but now it seems that part is being removed(or being stripped).

I may have been an idiot for comparing my eyes too much in the sun though, but i had to see my progress! My eyes have gotten a little sensitive from being in the sun too.

I'd also warn you guys not to look too much into the sun. My eyes have become pretty sensitive, especially my lighter eye lol.

I hope my progress continues like this. If you feel you aren't seeing progress give it a bit more time and look at your eyes in the sun and look to see if there are any subtle changes in specs. With me, i had dark specs over a sheet of light/amber/orange eye, and since the dark specs are being removed, it may work.

But who knows, it may also not. I've ordered a new cold-pressed honey-dew honey just in case. I find honey-dew delicious, so will eat a few of the other jars that came cheap anyway.

(07-08-2013, 05:29 PM)laura_ Wrote:  I'm curious why does honey stings eye so much? What's the science behind that? It seems that the longer i hold the mixture, the more it stings my eye. When i made a new mixture, it didn't sting that much.

That's great news. I'm happy you're getting the results you want.☺

Its also possible that the sugars are breaking down and converting to some type of acid as all other things do that contain sugar.

(07-08-2013, 07:30 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 05:17 PM)achievedream Wrote:  

That's great news. I'm happy you're getting the results you want.☺

(07-08-2013, 07:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  x

Do mixed Irisis lighten quicker? From what i've seen even people with almost jet-black eyes experience great lightening, and those with light eyes have experienced lightening and some not so much.

I have a lot of very light-brown/almost hazel rings around my eyes that can be seen vaguely in normal light and clearly in sun light.

I also have like foggy dark specs over a very amberish/orangish/light-brownish background, which you can clearly see in the sun.

But my eyes look medium/darkish in dim / normal lighting.(brown)

In sun-light they glow to an orange colour with hazel rings.

+ it stings my eyes too guys. I'd make a new batch every four days tbh.

I really want amber-orange eyes in normal lighting. I think light-brown/orange eyes can hold their own against green or blue, especially in the sun.

Mhm, it does get worse the more you leave the batch.Could be to do with enzymes breaking the sugars down, and other activity.

I am making a new batch every 4 days. I will use the one i have for 7/8 though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon