Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(02-08-2013, 02:35 PM)achievedream Wrote:  
(01-08-2013, 09:43 PM)lee96 Wrote:  hey everyone,

ix

Hii,

I know the second pic is a bit blurry, but even then you can make out that the eye on the right is clearly lighter.

Is it possible to take another pic of you as you are now? It would be amazing to have a camera as good as you take a brilliant before and after pic in similar lightings.

Keep up the good work and good progress! Could you go into more depth about your colour change? How did it transition and so on?Smile

sure of course Smile

I use the eye drops ALOT every hour in the day and 3 times in each eye at least and i'm not gonna lie sometimes i forget and have to do it every 2 hours lol and after maybe 5 days i seen small improvements but nothing anyone else could notice.This maybe wont work for some people if they have a busy schedule.

and i'd love to take another photo but it's cloudy at the moment and i need to take all my photos in similar lighting so if it get some sunlight coming through the window i'll take a photo lol

(02-08-2013, 03:24 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  lee96,

What kind of honey are you using?

i'm using raw organic Manuka honey active 16+ Wink

(02-08-2013, 04:31 PM)matthijskm Wrote:  Wow nice results !
It kinda suprised that the outer ring was visible before the honey and less visible after the honey drops. In both of the cases on this page.

Do some people also experience this?

i can actually still see my limbal ring it's just for some reason in the photo it wont show.

S
(02-08-2013, 06:21 PM)lee96 Wrote:  
It kinda suprised that the outer ring was visible before the honey and less visible after the honey drops. In both of the cases on this page.

i can actually still see my limbal ring it's just for some reason in the photo it wont show.

Since you can see yourself Irl, how many shades lighter do you think you've gone so far?(and what exact changes). We've seen the pics btw! I just like hearing explanations too, since it's clearer to see irl.

If it's ok to ask, how do you mix the solution? Do you use one spoon of honey to two spoons of water?

cheers! keep at it bruh. Im joining you soon

(02-08-2013, 10:10 PM)achievedream Wrote:  S
(02-08-2013, 06:21 PM)lee96 Wrote:  

Since you can see yourself Irl, how many shades lighter do you think you've gone so far?(and what exact changes). We've seen the pics btw! I just like hearing explanations too, since it's clearer to see irl.

If it's ok to ask, how do you mix the solution? Do you use one spoon of honey to two spoons of water?

cheers! keep at it bruh. Im joining you soon

i'd say i'v gone about 2 shades lighter,before i started this i could not see my pupils when i looked in the mirror and now i can see them clearly another thing i noticed when i look in the mirror is that i can see alot more detail in my eyes than before and my eyes are no longer a cocoa brown they are more of a amber color.

When i mix the solution i don't bother to heat up the water i just take a spoon full of honey and mix it into room temperature water and keep adding water till the mixture is watery with a yellow tint to it (i don't have any specific measurements) then i pour into an eye dropper and it sit for a few hours before i use it.

if you have anymore questions i'm happy to answer themSmile

(03-08-2013, 12:14 AM)lee96 Wrote:  i'd say i'v gone about 2 shades lighter,before i started this i could not see my pupils when i looked in the mirror and now i can see them clearly another thing i noticed when i look in the mirror is that i can see alot more detail in my eyes than before and my eyes are no longer a cocoa brown they are more of a amber color.

When i mix the solution i don't bother to heat up the water i just take a spoon full of honey and mix it into room temperature water and keep adding water till the mixture is watery with a yellow tint to it (i don't have any specific measurements) then i pour into an eye dropper and it sit for a few hours before i use it.

Absolutely insane.

(03-08-2013, 12:14 AM)lee96 Wrote:  i'd say i'v gone about 2 shades lighter,before i started this i could not see my pupils when i looked in the mirror and now i can see them clearly another thing i noticed when i look in the mirror is that i can see alot more detail in my eyes than before and my eyes are no longer a cocoa brown they are more of a amber color.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

You have gone two shades lighter, from coca brown to amber.

One thing that reassures me is that you couldn't really see your pupils before, and now you can! This means the 'lighting' isn't really playing mind-games on you.

You can also see your pupil in more detail.

I hope it works for me like it's worked for you. If i only go two shades lighter like you have, only two shades and if it does not progress anymore, this entire process will be worth it.

Keep us updated on your progress.

If this process does not work for me (will try on monday when my honey comes) i still believe it works for some people, and that genetics could be a factor.

Btw, if your eyes have gone from coca to lighter brown , sort of ambery, has anyone noticed?

That to me seems noticeable.

Your pic was blurry, but i could tell your eyes got lighter.

My unpasturised beech-forrest Raw Honey-Dew honey has arrived!

It's dark and quite thick , it's not solid or crystallized yet though , and was produced in february.

I will be trying this for a few weeks! If it doesn't work, i will be purchasing a different brand of honey - the seggiano one.

My plan:

1. Make my own distilled water - see previous few pages on how.
2. Mix one spoon of honey with three spoons of distilled water - to start off with.
3. Heat up the water very very mildly before i do the above, maybe to 20 degree's or something maximum.
4. Mix the two, put it on my eye dropper.
5. Then experiment with one eye first, drop in one eye, three drops , one at a time to see the reaction, am aware it stings a little.

Wish me luck! If you see anything wrong with this please quote me!

(03-08-2013, 02:23 AM)achievedream Wrote:  

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

You have gone two shades lighter, from coca brown to amber.

One thing that reassures me is that you couldn't really see your pupils before, and now you can! This means the 'lighting' isn't really playing mind-games on you.

You can also see your pupil in more detail.

I hope it works for me like it's worked for you. If i only go two shades lighter like you have, only two shades and if it does not progress anymore, this entire process will be worth it.

Keep us updated on your progress.

If this process does not work for me (will try on monday when my honey comes) i still believe it works for some people, and that genetics could be a factor.

Btw, if your eyes have gone from coca to lighter brown , sort of ambery, has anyone noticed?

That to me seems noticeable.

Your pic was blurry, but i could tell your eyes got lighter.

yes the people i know knew right away that my eyes are lighter,i really hope it works for you too! good luck! Wink

(02-08-2013, 05:09 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  x

Ooh, so how many shades lighter would you say, and in how many months?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon