Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(29-07-2013, 06:27 PM)Tiny Dancer Wrote:  I'm back on this thread.

All I have to say is that there are many dumbasses, uneducated people on here, that can't understand what they read.

How dumb can you be? How many times does somebody have to answer questions that have already been answered.

I'm going to repeat myself one more time. Use raw unpasteurized beiged colored honey, in a glass jar. Manuka honey is garbage for this journey!

If you are black and have dark genes you will take months more than likely years to lighten. It might not even work for some. Just because somebody had good results with something, doesn't mean you will.

Everybody is different. You are more likely to have awesome results if you have any BLOOD relatives, or family members who have any light features.

When you order honey online you don't know how fresh it is.

Good Luck DUMBASSES!

Rude people are rude =P

(29-07-2013, 06:27 PM)Tiny Dancer Wrote:  I'm back on this thread.

All I have to say is that there are many dumbasses, uneducated people on here, that can't understand what they read.

How dumb can you be? How many times does somebody have to answer questions that have already been answered.

I'm going to repeat myself one more time. Use raw unpasteurized beiged colored honey, in a glass jar. Manuka honey is garbage for this journey!

If you are black and have dark genes you will take months more than likely years to lighten. It might not even work for some. Just because somebody had good results with something, doesn't mean you will.

Everybody is different. You are more likely to have awesome results if you have any BLOOD relatives, or family members who have any light features.

When you order honey online you don't know how fresh it is.

Good Luck DUMBASSES!

Highly inappropriate and unappreciated. Be nice or go away. This is a place for CONSTRUCTIVE discussion.

Personally I rather like the scientific approach being taken by some of the new arrivals. It's making more sense to me now. I won't join in yet though, still, this is something that's gunna wait till I have a job since it's not really something important. Or at least some kind of reliable income.

I've only just started the eye lightening process and have been using manuka honey and just realised it's non peroxide! Doh!

I'm planning on buying some raw honey dew honey as achivedream mentioned. I'm just unsure on whether the honey should be so dark.

http://www.steenbergs.co.uk/product/1583...500g/17/50

Is this what the honey should look like?

Also, does anyone from the UK know where i can buy some distilled water?? I have looked EVRYWHERE, but cant find any. All i can find i de-ionised water.. Unless im being stupid and they're both the same thing?

(30-07-2013, 02:30 PM)Fizi_wizi Wrote:  I've only just started the eye lightening process and have been using manuka honey and just realised it's non peroxide! Doh!

I'm planning on buying some raw honey dew honey as achivedream mentioned. I'm just unsure on whether the honey should be so dark.

http://www.steenbergs.co.uk/product/1583...500g/17/50

Is this what the honey should look like?

Also, does anyone from the UK know where i can buy some distilled water?? I have looked EVRYWHERE, but cant find any. All i can find i de-ionised water.. Unless im being stupid and they're both the same thing?

Hii, so sorry to hear about the manuka having a NPA. I also bought a jar of Manuka Honey, but cancelled it at the last moment when i did more research that told me some types of Manuka do have a good level of Hydrogen Peroxide, and other types have a NPA. I basically did not want to risk it.

Your Manuka honey is still golden, eat it and experience what the fuss is about! It's superb anti-bacterial.

I'm from the UK too. I was actually looking at that exact Honey you've bought before, but decided to by this one , also in sale in the UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Zealand-Honey-Co-Honeydew/dp/B006FHE6MA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375132340&sr=8-2&keywords=beech+honeydew#productDetails

Raw Honey-Dew honey is supposed to be dark and has varying-dark colours depending on where it was collected.

http://www.honeytraveler.com/single-flow...eys/#beech

As you can see, a good number of Raw Honey-dew-Honey's are quite dark, not all types of honey share the same colour. The POT i am buying says no natural preservatives or sugars or anything of the like were added, and that it comes direct from the beehives. It also has 'unpasturized' in it's description, pure natural honey. I think they sell packs of three.

I am also having a problem with the distilled water. The good news is, we only need very small ammounts of it.

So here is what i plan to do . it looks very very easy to make.

1. Get a stainless steel cooking POT if you have one.
2. Fill it 2/3 the way with water.
3. Put a glass bowl over it - make sure it floats.
4.Heat it up, but do not boil.
5. Then take the lid of it, invert it, where you have like a mini-pot area, and put ice on that, and put the inverted lid over the POT upside down with the ice on top.
6. This makes the boiling water, when i now boil the POT, evaporate and condense and fall into my Glass Bowl.

Here is the certified method: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Distilled-Water.

Tbh , i did a bit of research into 'distilled vs deionized water'. Some people say they are almost identical but the methods used to get the pure water are different. Some say there can still be some bacteria or impurities not filtered out of deionized and so on.

To save myself a head-ache, i will get my own water in fifteen minutes and it will be pure!

If you do intend to do this, wash your utensils out with boiling water, especially that glass bowl and let them dry/wipe them thoroughly with a clean unused towel/paper cloth.

I don't think the NewZealand Honey has free delivery , it's expensive, but i got it for free by doing this:

1. Buying the 30ml Amber Pippete as an Add On item(putting it on my trolley first and continuing to shop)(if you have a dropper and don't want another, look for a cheap 'Add on Item' you could use to make the total cost of the honey and add on item just over £10 , then you'll qualify for free 3-5 delivery. It should say it's free in the purchase area before you purchase it.
2. Buying the Honey.

I then got the delivery for free.

If this doesn't work in a month or two, i might try buying the seggiano's and changing a few things around. My goal is also an Ambery-Brown colour. My eye's catch the sun-light and give off a yellowy brownish twinge, but it's medium brown with very constant but faint circles of yellow and like flecks that need to be seen close up=p. But looks medium/dark in bad lighting. So i want them like that out of the sun.

Your eye pigments seem quite light to begin with, so i hope you get results.

I will be lightening my left eye, and comparing to to my right! Pics will be posted when i can get them here.

Thank you so much for that detailed answer achievedream. Just tried making some distilled water and it worked perfectly!

I have decided to go for the seggiano's honey as the free delivery would not work for me on Amazon. lol

Fingers crossed it works and good luck with your journey Smile

Hi guys.

First, i want to say no one here is a dumbass. It's just an experiment, i don't know if there is a faster way to lighten the eye color then we are doing right know. But we will only know if we all try different kinds of honey.

Second, i want to tell my journey is still going great. I'm very happy with what i already achieved. I'm still amazed by the fact that i always had really dark brown eyes and you couldn't see my iris. Now it's a nice color brown, with a darker brown around the iris but a lighter brown, (kinda honey color in light) on the outside. I'm really happy with this. I think it's just beautiful when you can see a clear iris, not mattering in what kind of light.

I'm also wondering, i saw my process went very fast. (You might not believe me). But do you think this is because i'm still in my growing process? I'm 16. I have the weird feeling this is not only because of the honey. I think i'm alone here who is under 18 years old... Sad

I'm still aiming to get some green pigment. But anyway i'm still proud of the current color.

Hope this post will inspire some people a bit, even though it's not a very dramatic change <3

Current:

(30-07-2013, 06:40 PM)matthijskm Wrote:  Hi guys.

First, i want to say no one here is a dumbass. It's just an experiment, i don't know if there is a faster way to lighten the eye color then we are doing right know. But we will only know if we all try different kinds of honey.

Second, i want to tell my journey is still going great. I'm very happy with what i already achieved. I'm still amazed by the fact that i always had really dark brown eyes and you couldn't see my iris. Now it's a nice color brown, with a darker brown around the iris but a lighter brown, (kinda honey color in light) on the outside. I'm really happy with this. I think it's just beautiful when you can see a clear iris, not mattering in what kind of light.

I'm also wondering, i saw my process went very fast. (You might not believe me). But do you think this is because i'm still in my growing process? I'm 16. I have the weird feeling this is not only because of the honey. I think i'm alone here who is under 18 years old... Sad

I'm still aiming to get some green pigment. But anyway i'm still proud of the current color.

Hope this post will inspire some people a bit, even though it's not a very dramatic change <3

Current:

Your eyes have really lightened! I have kept an 'eye' on you in this process, since you seemed to be one of those people with quite dark brown eyes, and i can safely say your eye colour has truly transformed, very beautiful eyes.

I actually have your eye-colour, but a bit lighter when my eye is in the sun, with goldenyellow.

When it isn't in the sun , it's quite dark-ish/med brown.

If i could get my eyes to be like yours, i would cry with happiness. It would transform my look!

Superb progress.

Could you update us on what honey Brand you use?

+ BTW, maybe it may be due to you aging, however, i would think it's too much of a coincidence for your eyes to change colour at the very same time period -few months or weeks- when you started this experiment.

I'm going to scavenge for your old pic and let others see a before/after.

(30-07-2013, 06:29 PM)Fizi_wizi Wrote:  Thank you so much for that detailed answer achievedream. Just tried making some distilled water and it worked perfectly!

I have decided to go for the seggiano's honey as the free delivery would not work for me on Amazon. lol

Ahh good luck! I hope it works good for you, and we'll be starting our journeys on similar times since our respective Honey's are in the post!Wink

Check Out Matt's before and After if you can!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&pid=75501#pid75501

Middle of that page.

(30-07-2013, 07:05 PM)achievedream Wrote:  
(30-07-2013, 06:29 PM)Fizi_wizi Wrote:  Thank you so much for that detailed answer achievedream. Just tried making some distilled water and it worked perfectly!

Ahh good luck! I hope it works good for you, and we'll be starting our journeys on similar times since our respective Honey's are in the post!Wink

Check Out Matt's before and After if you can!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&pid=75501#pid75501

Middle of that page.

Thanks for posting it, however i think those pictures aren't really comparable. The first picture is a bit dark, the second is okay and the third is not sharp.

I got a new one for you,

Note that the first picture was 2 years ago, in 2011. I looked alot different there, i was fatter and had long hair, but this is really me Tongue
The second picture was taken few hours ago.
I think in this pic the amount of light is comparable with eachother.

Hope this one is better!
Good luck ya all! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the pictures Matt. Your eyes look lovely and have definitely lightened. They look a little more ambery now as apposed to just brown.

I think eyes do change with age - mine went darker in my teens! However as achievedream mentioned, it's seems unlikely that they would change at the same time you start using drops.

Good luck with getting your green eyes and please keep us posted on your progress. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon