Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Oh okay, your regimen to your eye lightening journey seems promising. Good luck.

Diet does play a major role along with detoxing that's a great way to getting a clearer/brighter eye color, too.

No, none of the images are of me. I just admire the people's eye colors. LOL

(14-06-2013, 09:39 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(14-06-2013, 08:18 PM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  
(14-06-2013, 02:58 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Vivi_143 ,

Oh for sure, no doubt. Thank you for wishing good luck with my eye lightening journey, as well.

I, too, desire to have hazel or green eyes some day and I will continue doing this experience until I have reached my dream eye color of hazel or green. Big Grin

▬▬

I am a very positive and motivational person and I'm here to encourage not just you but everyone on this thread to not give up hope, and to keep consistent with their eye lightening journeys. Yes indeed, this experiment to lightening our eye color is a very slow process but, we all have to go through rain, sleet and hail in order to succeed with getting to the box of gold and rainbow.

It takes commitment and patience to achieve with accomplishing anything in life. A perfect analogy would be a person who desires to have a well defined chiseled body with a banging six pack. LOL That person would have to dedicate themselves and work hard to achieve with getting their dream body (the person won't get their dream body overnight, it takes time). The same applies with this eye lightening journey. We all must crawl before learning to walk, jog or even run, for that matter.

We also must remember to implement these 6 major roles into our lives, and perhaps it'll make each of our lives a little easier. Those 6 things we should implement into our lives are, as follows:

►♥◄ Remaining positive.

►♥◄ Being optimistic.

►♥◄ Having belief that you can achieve with accomplishing your goals in life (no matter what it is you wish to accomplish, just have faith within yourself and believe. Once again if you can believe it, then you can achieve it).

►♥◄ Having determination with anything that you do.

►♥◄ Patience is the key. Nothing will come overnight. It takes having patience and having faith in the long haul to whatever it is you want to accomplish, then the rest will fall into place.

►♥◄ Implementing consistency in anything you do in life plays a major role, as well.

↑ Try implementing those things into your life, and I guarantee life will be a little easier for you and as a result, you'll soar like an eagle and nothing will hold you back from succeeding. Cool

So, come on everyone.... Get up, stop feeling as if whatever you're doing isn't working and do not feel discouraged as far as this super duper slow eye lightening process goes. Let's continue to aim for the desired and dream eye color, we want. Ya ready? Come on and jump on the bandwagon, or be left behind (if you feel that this experiment may not be suitable for you). Tongue On your march, get set, gooooo....

Happy eye lightening, everyone!
AngieNoelle,
This was an amazing post! Smile I too, will not stop until I achieve the desired color I've always wanted, which is hazel with a little green. I want to have that mixed eye color so much. Hazel or green would be good too, Lol. But I'm really aiming for a mixture of the two. I love the words of wisdom and positiveness that you posted, that we should implement 6 major roles in our lives, as to achieve and accomplish anything in life. I will now always keep these things in mind and change my life as I incorporate these roles in my daily life. So, thank you! Smile I will not give up and continue! I'm ready! Lol!

Why, thank you. I appreciate your kind words. I'm also glad that you'll be implementing those 6 things in your life, for a easier and non stressful life.

I like the mixed hazel green eyes too. They're incredible... I wouldn't mind having the hazel green eyes or just green eyes, period. It sounds like you're aiming for eyes like Rihanna's. Her eyes are beautiful ↓:

[Image: covergirl_chic_rihanna_pm1.jpg]

You're truly welcome! Smile Definitely, implementing these 6 things in my life will make it much better and non-stressful. I love that hazel green mixture! I prefer the mixture, because I think that this color would look more natural on me, rather than just having green eyes. Yes, I am aiming for her eye color. (: They are, they're absolutely stunning! I also like the little boy's picture you posted after Rihanna, a color I can't wait to achieve.Big Grin

Hello,

I hope you had a great weekend. I agree with you mixed irises are gorgeous and hazel green eyes somewhat does look more natural than green, for my complexion (at least). I think you may have caused me to change my mind. Maybe I will aim for a mixed eye color of hazel green eyes, too. I have a complexion like Rihanna's (however, I might be a tad bit darker, but I still have that caramel complexion to myself).... LOL. Medium skin tone with light eyes, is exotic and attractive (in my opinion), so good look with getting your hazel green eyes.

Off I go, to put my drops in my eyes. Wink

(17-06-2013, 01:02 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Hello,

I hope you had a great weekend. I agree with you mixed irises are gorgeous and hazel green eyes somewhat does look more natural than green, for my complexion (at least). I think you may have caused me to change my mind. Maybe I will aim for a mixed eye color of hazel green eyes, too. I have a complexion like Rihanna's (however, I might be a tad bit darker, but I still have that caramel complexion to myself).... LOL. Medium skin tone with light eyes, is exotic and attractive (in my opinion), so good look with getting your hazel green eyes.

Off I go, to put my drops in my eyes. Wink

Hi Angie Noelle,
I had a great weekend, thanks! Smile Lol, yes they are gorgeous! They'd look more natural on me than green too. I'm lighter than Rihanna, but it's still a tan color, and I have black hair. Awww, that's nice to know! Can't wait until you find out whether you want green eyes or hazel green. Yes, that's also my opinion, medium skin tone and light eyes are indeed very attractive. I think that mixed eye color would look amazing on you! Thank you ! Same to you!! Smile I'm also off to putting my eye drops!

Here's a small update on my raw food diet. My irises are becoming more blue and less green. My mom has been eating what I have been lately and hers are becoming a nice blue on the outer rim! So fast this is working for us.

I think its because of all the mercury and fluoride I've been exposed to and the fact I have never eaten veggies or fruits from the womb to adulthood. Its no wonder why my skin and eyes were dull all this time. I also noticed the psoriasis is gone for now! If we werent so balanced, we wouldn't have such drastic results but instead be much closer to our genetic color.
We both have the same health issues so I do the majority of the food preparation.

I lost a half inch on the under bust!

My next step is to drop all grains and switch to grass fed meats but I'm having results again w nbe albeit small and I don't want to lose out on the needed protein. So I'm juggling here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-06-2013, 11:10 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Here's a small update on my raw food diet. My irises are becoming more blue and less green. My mom has been eating what I have been lately and hers are becoming a nice blue on the outer rim! So fast this is working for us.

I think its because of all the mercury and fluoride I've been exposed to and the fact I have never eaten veggies or fruits from the womb to adulthood. Its no wonder why my skin and eyes were dull all this time. I also noticed the psoriasis is gone for now! If we werent so balanced, we wouldn't have such drastic results but instead be much closer to our genetic color.
We both have the same health issues so I do the majority of the food preparation.

My next step is to drop all grains and switch to grass fed meats but I'm having results again w nbe albeit small and I don't want to lose out on the needed protein. So I'm juggling here.

That's awesome, good job. I can definitely tell the difference from your last images you posted. Congrats.

(18-06-2013, 07:05 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  
(17-06-2013, 11:10 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Here's a small update on my raw food diet. My irises are becoming more blue and less green. My mom has been eating what I have been lately and hers are becoming a nice blue on the outer rim! So fast this is working for us.

That's awesome, good job. I can definitely tell the difference from your last images you posted. Congrats.

I found this really neat site on someone's iris changing through diet. I believe this is the color brown irises really are on a healthy diet for those of Asian African an native and eastern and even euro decent.

So the sick brown eye is really golden amber when healthy. Wow. If its true there are only 2 colors, we have truly robbed ourselves here. A healthy diet truly equals beauty. And it shows in the eyes!

So don't think brown eyes are dark n ugly. They are truly beautiful when they are healthy. This was the eye color I always admired along with sea green ( but its really blue I am learning). Think of how most animals eyes are. They are mostly vegetarian and raw meat eaters. Their eyes glow!

http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/alb...7.jpg.html

Hey again.

Good you are all still dropping Tongue.
@tibetan113 very nice result you got, nice eye color! Keep going.

I'm still dropping too, but in this post i want to mention my growing eyelashes. I didn't even know this was happening till i compared a picture of my eye now and 2 months back. It's very fascinating. Why would this happen?

I think it looks better on me.. i'm not sure why, but i'm definitely not going to cut them!
Does anyone of you also experience growing eyelashes?

I will prove this that i'm not talking nonsense by giving a side by side picture.
-Matthijs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have been doing honey drops for two months now, and I'm loving the results. My eyes are dark brown, but since doing honey drops, my eyes have lightened about two shades. It's nothing drastic, but I can tell they are getting lighter. I can see my pupils clearly, which I couldn't before. I must say I am really loving my eyelash growth too. My lashes were already on the long side, but now they are full, and look healthy! Will post pics soon.

This is an amazing journey...so cool!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon