Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(14-06-2013, 02:58 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Vivi_143 ,

Oh for sure, no doubt. Thank you for wishing good luck with my eye lightening journey, as well.

I, too, desire to have hazel or green eyes some day and I will continue doing this experience until I have reached my dream eye color of hazel or green. Big Grin

▬▬

I am a very positive and motivational person and I'm here to encourage not just you but everyone on this thread to not give up hope, and to keep consistent with their eye lightening journeys. Yes indeed, this experiment to lightening our eye color is a very slow process but, we all have to go through rain, sleet and hail in order to succeed with getting to the box of gold and rainbow.

It takes commitment and patience to achieve with accomplishing anything in life. A perfect analogy would be a person who desires to have a well defined chiseled body with a banging six pack. LOL That person would have to dedicate themselves and work hard to achieve with getting their dream body (the person won't get their dream body overnight, it takes time). The same applies with this eye lightening journey. We all must crawl before learning to walk, jog or even run, for that matter.

We also must remember to implement these 6 major roles into our lives, and perhaps it'll make each of our lives a little easier. Those 6 things we should implement into our lives are, as follows:

►♥◄ Remaining positive.

►♥◄ Being optimistic.

►♥◄ Having belief that you can achieve with accomplishing your goals in life (no matter what it is you wish to accomplish, just have faith within yourself and believe. Once again if you can believe it, then you can achieve it).

►♥◄ Having determination with anything that you do.

►♥◄ Patience is the key. Nothing will come overnight. It takes having patience and having faith in the long haul to whatever it is you want to accomplish, then the rest will fall into place.

►♥◄ Implementing consistency in anything you do in life plays a major role, as well.

↑ Try implementing those things into your life, and I guarantee life will be a little easier for you and as a result, you'll soar like an eagle and nothing will hold you back from succeeding. Cool

So, come on everyone.... Get up, stop feeling as if whatever you're doing isn't working and do not feel discouraged as far as this super duper slow eye lightening process goes. Let's continue to aim for the desired and dream eye color, we want. Ya ready? Come on and jump on the bandwagon, or be left behind (if you feel that this experiment may not be suitable for you). Tongue On your march, get set, gooooo....

Happy eye lightening, everyone!
AngieNoelle,
This was an amazing post! Smile I too, will not stop until I achieve the desired color I've always wanted, which is hazel with a little green. I want to have that mixed eye color so much. Hazel or green would be good too, Lol. But I'm really aiming for a mixture of the twoI love the words of wisdom and positiveness that you posted, that we should implement 6 major roles in our lives, as to achieve and accomplish anything in life. I will now always keep these things in mind and change my life as I incorporate these roles in my daily life. So, thank you! Smile I will not give up and continue! I'm ready! Lol!

(14-06-2013, 05:42 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Random:

I'm just loving my results, so far (Woot! Woot!). I will post images later down the line where you'll be able to see drastic changes from my natural eye color to my new eye color.

I just remade my honey eye drop batch then put them in and I love the stinging following afterwards, with the soothing sensation.

A little tip:

When you apply your honey drops it helps to put the drops in your eyes then keep your eyes closed while wiggling them (in any kind of motion) with your head held down toward the floor (you should keep your eyes closed for about 2 minutes). When you keep your eyes closed with your head facing toward the floor, it will allow gravity to cause the honey to instantly go into the center of your irises and wiggling your eyes, will enable the honey to absorb more into the eye irises. Wink

Again, I have been lightening my eyes (consistently) since January 2013 to the present. My eyes were dark brown and now they're like a warm chestnut brown color with light golden brown highlights around the irises. Blush

Also, each person is different as far as how many times you choose to put the honey drops in your eyes. However, I try to at least put the drops in my eyes 8Xs, daily. Therefore, I try to at least put the drops in my eyes every 2 hours, for as long as I'm awake....

I hope this technique helps you.

Please look out for imagines in the future.

Hazel/Green eyes, here I come. LOL

The tips are great, thanks! I also have dark brown eyes, and I'm happy that yours are changing! You will get the eye color you want, you'll see! I can't wait until my dark eyes turn hazel/green! Smile I can't wait to see your new eye color!

(14-06-2013, 08:18 PM)Vivi_143 Wrote:  
(14-06-2013, 02:58 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Vivi_143 ,

Oh for sure, no doubt. Thank you for wishing good luck with my eye lightening journey, as well.

I, too, desire to have hazel or green eyes some day and I will continue doing this experience until I have reached my dream eye color of hazel or green. Big Grin

▬▬

I am a very positive and motivational person and I'm here to encourage not just you but everyone on this thread to not give up hope, and to keep consistent with their eye lightening journeys. Yes indeed, this experiment to lightening our eye color is a very slow process but, we all have to go through rain, sleet and hail in order to succeed with getting to the box of gold and rainbow.

It takes commitment and patience to achieve with accomplishing anything in life. A perfect analogy would be a person who desires to have a well defined chiseled body with a banging six pack. LOL That person would have to dedicate themselves and work hard to achieve with getting their dream body (the person won't get their dream body overnight, it takes time). The same applies with this eye lightening journey. We all must crawl before learning to walk, jog or even run, for that matter.

We also must remember to implement these 6 major roles into our lives, and perhaps it'll make each of our lives a little easier. Those 6 things we should implement into our lives are, as follows:

►♥◄ Remaining positive.

►♥◄ Being optimistic.

►♥◄ Having belief that you can achieve with accomplishing your goals in life (no matter what it is you wish to accomplish, just have faith within yourself and believe. Once again if you can believe it, then you can achieve it).

►♥◄ Having determination with anything that you do.

►♥◄ Patience is the key. Nothing will come overnight. It takes having patience and having faith in the long haul to whatever it is you want to accomplish, then the rest will fall into place.

►♥◄ Implementing consistency in anything you do in life plays a major role, as well.

↑ Try implementing those things into your life, and I guarantee life will be a little easier for you and as a result, you'll soar like an eagle and nothing will hold you back from succeeding. Cool

So, come on everyone.... Get up, stop feeling as if whatever you're doing isn't working and do not feel discouraged as far as this super duper slow eye lightening process goes. Let's continue to aim for the desired and dream eye color, we want. Ya ready? Come on and jump on the bandwagon, or be left behind (if you feel that this experiment may not be suitable for you). Tongue On your march, get set, gooooo....

Happy eye lightening, everyone!
AngieNoelle,
This was an amazing post! Smile I too, will not stop until I achieve the desired color I've always wanted, which is hazel with a little green. I want to have that mixed eye color so much. Hazel or green would be good too, Lol. But I'm really aiming for a mixture of the twoI love the words of wisdom and positiveness that you posted, that we should implement 6 major roles in our lives, as to achieve and accomplish anything in life. I will now always keep these things in mind and change my life as I incorporate these roles in my daily life. So, thank you! Smile I will not give up and continue! I'm ready! Lol!

Why, thank you. I appreciate your kind words. I'm also glad that you'll be implementing those 6 things in your life, for a easier and non stressful life.

I like the mixed hazel green eyes too. They're incredible... I wouldn't mind having the hazel green eyes or just green eyes, period. It sounds like you're aiming for eyes like Rihanna's. Her eyes are beautiful ↓:

[Image: covergirl_chic_rihanna_pm1.jpg]
Rainbow 

I wouldn't mind aiming to have eyes like his:

[Image: 2816409_8fe35b8d42.jpg]

(14-06-2013, 10:04 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  I wouldn't mind aiming to have eyes like his:

[Image: 2816409_8fe35b8d42.jpg]

Its amazing how vanity gets us all! We can dream and we may get there or not. I never realized how sought out and enviable having light eyes were until people kept obsessing over my and my brothers eyes.

Though I don't know what its like to have dark brown eyes ( I actually wanted dark brown when I was little. Crazy! I know), I do think some people don't look better with lighter eyes. I was looking at the iris surgery lazer options. I was shocked. Some people looked better and some looked horrid.

Now with this whole nbe thing. I Was obsessive at the start and sometimes now eben. But I realized that shape is actually more important than size.

Like the breasts thing, I realize with eyes its the shape as well more than color. Though I realized light eyes can give a good color palette and contrast to other facial features.

Don't get too caught up in the hype. A lot of these photos are shopped/enhanced to look significantly brighter.

Even with light eyes, they look dark in the dark but extremely light in the light.

Those who have two rings of lighter and darker will achieve the hazel look which is the mixed iris of blue w brown but can appear green as blue plus brown makes green on the color wheel. Those with true solid brown will get the whole color look on honey or solid green. The neat thing is many of you have a mixed variation and will discover that in your journey. Surprise! You just never know what you are gonna get.
Like riri's eyes are mixed of brown ring with blue but they appear green most of the time.

Question: when you guys get your dream color, will you be honest in telling folks you lightened them? Or will you act like nature gave them to you and thank them for the compliment?

↑ You know, I was just thinking about that as far as how the HECK I'm going to explain the change of color to my irises. LOL I have been researching and even saw a girl on youtube stating over a period of time her eye color changed due to being on a raw food diet.

IF I accomplish my goal of light eyes, and if people complimented me then I'd thank them and be honest and tell them, I was naturally born with dark eyes... but I wouldn't know how to explain how they got to whatever eye color they got to. Or maybe I won't say anything, because if I told a person I was naturally born with dark eyes and now all of a sudden they're light, the person would think I was crazy or something. ESPECIALLY, if I told them I used distilled water and 100% pure honey they probably wouldn't believe me, anyway. [Image: :-X.gif?1251100056] LOL

I know my mom has noticed the slight change of color and inquired about it, and I just told her that I have been drinking a lot of chamomile tea with pure honey and lemon in it (which is somewhat true, because I do drink chamomile tea everyday), and I have heard that it can gradually help to change your eye color, over a period of time. So, now she's trying to change her eye color by drinking chamomile tea. XD

How would you explain your eye color change to your family/friends? Big Grin

(15-06-2013, 12:45 AM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  ↑ You know, I was just thinking about that as far as how the HECK I'm going to explain the change of color to my irises. LOL I have been researching and even saw a girl on youtube stating over a period of time her eye color changed due to being on a raw food diet.

IF I accomplish my goal of light eyes, and if people complimented me then I'd thank them and be honest and tell them, I was naturally born with dark eyes... but I wouldn't know how to explain how they got to whatever eye color they got to. Or maybe I won't say anything, because if I told a person I was naturally born with dark eyes and now all of a sudden they're light, the person would think I was crazy or something. ESPECIALLY, if I told them I used distilled water and 100% pure honey they probably wouldn't believe me, anyway. [Image: :-X.gif?1251100056] LOL

I know my mom has noticed the slight change of color and inquired about it, and I just told her that I have been drinking a lot of chamomile tea with pure honey and lemon in it (which is somewhat true, because I do drink chamomile tea everyday), and I have heard that it can gradually help to change your eye color, over a period of time. So, now she's trying to change her eye color by drinking chamomile tea. XD

How would you explain your eye color change to your family/friends? Big Grin

Well. I'd say don't tell them. Its just too much to explain. Let them admire. Chances are, they will think weird of it all and bog you down with loads of questions.

My mom knows I'm doing raw and knows my irises are light much like hers and ill tell that to freinds as well. but even if I was a dark eyed, I wouldn't care to explain to strangers. So I'd just thank them but if it were friends, id prob tell them the truth unless they were the jealous kind. I'd be laughing on the inside a lil, as they envied.

People always want answers but are never willing to do the work. Attaining beauty through altering methods whether natural or synthetic is quite the humbling experience wouldn't you agree?

Raw foodism I's the best. So many ppl think they have brown or green eyes but really they have a completely different color. Raw foodism will show that in months.
That video is freekin amazing and inspired me to do high raw lifestyle.

It would be much easier to not explain the color change to strangers and just thank them. I agree with everything you said though. I might consider trying the raw food diet, along with doing the honey drops to see how that will work.

I'm just really excited with the results I have gotten so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what color my eyes will truly convert to. I hope I do have mixed eyes. The shape of my eyes are deepset and I would love to have Rihanna's eye color and I have a caramel complexion too, so I think it'll be pretty.

How long have you been lightening your eyes, and are you satisfied with your results so far?

Very pretty. I wish my eyes were like this LOL:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWDuKBkHcEjl2ExFcXKYv...PaU8pIOfhQ]

(15-06-2013, 01:56 AM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Very pretty. I wish my eyes were like this LOL:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWDuKBkHcEjl2ExFcXKYv...PaU8pIOfhQ]

Well. I've been doing 60% raw for about 2 months and thinking Bout putting it I to high gear. I like it so far but could sure detox more. You can def get great results combining both.

I'm striving for my mothers. Hers are blue but look sea green. I love sea green so much but I know I will end up with powder blue and amber gold in the end. So I'm open as long as I get results. I have olive skin and though I look better a couple shades lighter, I am happy with my tone. At least my eyes will really stand out this time. Is that you in the pic with contacts? Pretty cool but I think hazel or honey would be more natural with that skin tone but just as exotic looking.

I think African American genetics if they were at their healthiest would naturally: achieve honey or some form of light brown golden eyes were you can see the pupil and iris contrast through diet alone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon