Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Hi everyone, I am new on here and have started the honey & water drops, and just recently added lemon to the mix. But I am curious about cinnamon!?! Well wondering if anyone has made a mix with cinnamon in their eye drops because I know cinnamon does lighten hair and wondering whether it would do the same with eyes Huh.

Has anyone put cinnamon in their eyes?

ok so my eyes aren't the darkest browns but they're pretty dark
in the light it looks a little lighter and u can see the brown well
how long do u think it'll take for me to get from this dark brown to a hazel color?

You know that everyone reacts differently to this kind of experience.
And, for you to hope to see results, I'd give it at least 6 months, with a very dark brown color, because it would be longer. But patience and determination is the key.

We can't really tell you how many months it would take for you to reach your goal, we only have our experience...

The type of honey you use is very important too, if you want to see some results.

Good luck for this

And I don't know cinnamon, I never tried it. I think you should try something that worked on someone, but you can try cinnamon, if you want, and if it's good for eyes.

hi all,i am new here and i am a guy and i hope to be welcomed here.
i have a question:is this essential to use raw honey??or u can use pure honey instead?please someone answer me ASAPHuhBlush...Thanks.

I have got eye journey blog whereas I am documenting my progress as i go along with pictures included. This week I added cinnamon in the mix with other ingredients - milk & turmeric. But I placed it in a different eye drop to that of my manuka honey&water eye dropper.

Oh my dayz, initially it felt good as it did not sting as much as the honey&water I would place in my eyes. But as hours went on by the white scelera of my eye became extremely red and the residue of the mix left felt really rough to my eyes than smooth. I do think it has lighten to a degree my eye. I must add that after applying this I placed honey&water eye drop to my eyes and I think that has decreased my eyes feeling rough.

Im not sure if I would do it again. Might add water next time instead of milk or not sure if cinnamon left a rough feel to eye. This upcoming week I will try with water, cinnamon and turmeric instead; & keep you posted.

(24-03-2013, 03:00 PM)TaeluvMj Wrote:  
(23-03-2013, 11:32 AM)valeriesmith15 Wrote:  Hello everyone

My name is Valerie and I found this forum just by chance and congratulations to everyone who have been successful with their eyes being lightened with honey. My mixture is two tablespoons of water, one tea bag of Chamomile tea. Boil together for a few minutes, then cool then add 1 tablespoon of honey. The honey I use is Holland and Barratt organic wild-flower honey. I have added the mixture slightly warm or cool as I do store in the fridge. There is a lightening of my eyes. The first picture I started on 10th March and this is the result of today 23rd March.

Amazing job, i really see improvement they look great. Smile What color are you amimng for. Smile

TaeluvMj sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. Thank you very much for your encouraging comment, Smile I am aiming for hazel eyes, like Rihanna's or eyes like these. They are so pretty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welp, my eyes seem darker now that I haven't been using honey. I'm actually going today to get some local raw honey. I've been putting it off because my anxiety was keeping me from going places on my own. Sad But my dry eyes are to the point where I can NOT wait any longer, so I'm gonna have to deal with it.

I'll be sure not to boil the mix this time (just the bottle), so hopefully I'll get more dramatic results this time around--although I'm going to be realistic and not expect it.

To be honest, even if my eyes don't change colour, as long as the honey can fix my dry eyes, I'll be happy enough. If it doesn't, I'll probably have to get health insurance and start seeing a doctor about autoimmune disorders. =__=

Hey everyone!

So ive hit the 3 month mark and so far so good. My left eye is lightening up quicker than my right but it was a bit lighter to begin with. Before my journey I can say my eyes looked almost black in all setting. My left eye in photos somewhat has a hazel effect that gets me real excited. I also stopped for a couple weeks because I caught pink eye. So becareful!
Thank you again for this great thread!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lightbulb 

(17-04-2013, 02:17 AM)valeriesmith15 Wrote:  
(24-03-2013, 03:00 PM)TaeluvMj Wrote:  
(23-03-2013, 11:32 AM)valeriesmith15 Wrote:  Hello everyone

My name is Valerie and I found this forum just by chance and congratulations to everyone who have been successful with their eyes being lightened with honey. My mixture is two tablespoons of water, one tea bag of Chamomile tea. Boil together for a few minutes, then cool then add 1 tablespoon of honey. The honey I use is Holland and Barratt organic wild-flower honey. I have added the mixture slightly warm or cool as I do store in the fridge. There is a lightening of my eyes. The first picture I started on 10th March and this is the result of today 23rd March.

Amazing job, i really see improvement they look great. Smile What color are you amimng for. Smile

TaeluvMj sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. Thank you very much for your encouraging comment, Smile I am aiming for hazel eyes, like Rihanna's or eyes like these. They are so pretty.

It's okay take as long as you like to reply I don't mind. I'm amaing for that hazel color too! Big Grin

heey.
so what do I do?
is it a mixture of only honey and water? and what about the lemon juice? 2:1 water and honey...
is that enough to lighten my eyes? and does lemonbjuice really speed up the process?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon