Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

I been at this for a lil over 5 months. My eyes are just now turning a lighter brown. Whoever said 6 months to hazelish eyes lied. LOL but, I'm a keep using the drops. I'm a post pics this weekend...

Hello everyone

My name is Valerie and I found this forum just by chance and congratulations to everyone who have been successful with their eyes being lightened with honey. My mixture is two tablespoons of water, one tea bag of Chamomile tea. Boil together for a few minutes, then cool then add 1 tablespoon of honey. The honey I use is Holland and Barratt organic wild-flower honey. I have added the mixture slightly warm or cool as I do store in the fridge. There is a lightening of my eyes. The first picture I started on 10th March and this is the result of today 23rd March.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It has only been under two weeks and I also didn't do it every day. I am pleased so far.
Lightbulb 

Hello,
My name is Tae, and please don't hesitate to call me that. Smile Im new to this thing and have been doing this for 9 days i think. I have read all of the post for this forum, and i really wanted to join. Any way, as i said before i did this for nine days. My eyes started as a dark brown it looked almost black! Now, they are a chocolate color in the light, but in natural light they look the way they started unless i go into light. Is that supposed to happen? One more question, does any type of honey work. I use grade A pure white clover honey. Smile[/font]

Okay, I'm excited whilst typing this.
I saw an Old picture of me, and Believe it or not, My eyes were a bright green/blue Color when I was a kid, and my mum told me that when I was little my eyes were like that until I got older and they changed.
I'm doubting my Eye 'genes' are this color, but is there any possible way to get them back naturally? I've heard if you do a colon cleanse, you get your old eye color back. Please inform me, I would be pleased. and don't worry if it's not possible, I'm getting used on getting cold water poured on my back.
Tongue

Oh, and Welcome, Tae & Valerie. Big Grin

Here is my progress pics

This is where I started

Lightbulb 

Thanks for the welcome syrian princess,

and Sddfost you have pretty dark eyes. Mine are that color right now. Smile
Lightbulb 

(23-03-2013, 05:27 PM)SyrianPrincess Wrote:  Okay, I'm excited whilst typing this.
I saw an Old picture of me, and Believe it or not, My eyes were a bright green/blue Color when I was a kid, and my mum told me that when I was little my eyes were like that until I got older and they changed.
I'm doubting my Eye 'genes' are this color, but is there any possible way to get them back naturally? I've heard if you do a colon cleanse, you get your old eye color back. Please inform me, I would be pleased. and don't worry if it's not possible, I'm getting used on getting cold water poured on my back.
Tongue

Oh, and Welcome, Tae & Valerie. Big Grin

That is awsome, shame the color change, but that is really cool Smile I wish i did have that color when i was little. Now, im trying to get a hazel eye color! I know it might take a while, but its wortha a shot right?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!1
whenever i do it
u can see the veins in my eyes and u can see all the membranes in my eyes
and it's all super red
is this supposed to happen?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon