Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Still keeping up with this. My eyes are definitely lighter. I notice them much more now when I look in a mirror. Up close in light, I can see them better, and it looks like the browns of my eyes are a shade lighter. Woo-hoo! Also, interestingly enough, the greens of my eyes seem much more green now, rather than a mixture of green, blue and grey. It might be the cleanse that brightened them up. I still have quite a ways to go with the cleanse, but I've seen some real progress, so there's a chance the green might get even brighter.

My contacts are giving me troubles again, so now I only put the drops in at night once the contacts come out. I'm afraid this is gonna impede my progress a lot, but...there isn't really much I can do at this point. Sad

I was gonna take month-by-month progress pictures, but it's too impossible to take decent pictures with any camera that I own. And I have definitely tried. So maybe I'll try taking them when the difference is more noticeable, so the lighting differences in the pictures aren't as big a deal.

(25-02-2013, 05:41 PM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  more pics...1st one is current pic taken today... 2nd one starting pic (outdoors I believe)

(25-02-2013, 07:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(25-02-2013, 05:41 PM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  more pics...1st one is current pic taken today... 2nd one starting pic (outdoors I believe)

That's really neat! I love how your eyes are so shiny. Have they always been like that?

Hi and Thank You! Yes my eyes have always looked glossy like this, not quite sure why lol.
Sad 

(30-09-2012, 03:09 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Abi,

IF its in your gene pool, you might have a shot at it. I am thinking of doing cocowater cleanse. I heard that story of a man going to some exotic place where there were an abundance of coconuts, he went on a somewhere near a 21 day fast of only doing coconuts and his eyes went from brown to blue! But it was his genetic eye color, he was toxic!

I read Cousinrose had done a colon cleanse and her eyes where changing from greyish blue to a turq blue or brighter blue. It can happen...

What do you mean Toxic, Im mixed my mom has blue eyes my grandpa has blue my grandma has brown, My dad has brown eyes and so does the rest of his fam. I believe mine are like medium brown sometimes a little lighter; does this mean im a "toxic" lol.

(27-02-2013, 09:05 AM)ashleyymoon Wrote:  

IF its in your gene pool, you might have a shot at it. I am thinking of doing cocowater cleanse. I heard that story of a man going to some exotic place where there were an abundance of coconuts, he went on a somewhere near a 21 day fast of only doing coconuts and his eyes went from brown to blue! But it was his genetic eye color, he was toxic!

I read Cousinrose had done a colon cleanse and her eyes where changing from greyish blue to a turq blue or brighter blue. It can happen...

What do you mean Toxic, Im mixed my mom has blue eyes my grandpa has blue my grandma has brown, My dad has brown eyes and so does the rest of his fam. I believe mine are like medium brown sometimes a little lighter; does this mean im a "toxic" lol.

@ashleyymoon

No your not toxic or anything!! Genetics has nothing to do with this. That's utter nonsense. Please don't let anyone fool you into thinking that because your parents have this or that color that you can get it to. The fact that you have brown eyes mean that the blue eye gene WAS NOT expressed in your genes. Putting water and honey in your eyes WILL NOT magically activate this gene. Nor anything else you do [outside of the lab that is]. Patience and consistency is all you need.

The genetics theory is crap, so don't buy into it.

(28-02-2013, 10:58 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(27-02-2013, 09:05 AM)ashleyymoon Wrote:  

@ashleyymoon

No your not toxic or anything!! Genetics has nothing to do with this. That's utter nonsense. Please don't let anyone fool you into thinking that because your parents have this or that color that you can get it to. The fact that you have brown eyes mean that the blue eye gene WAS NOT expressed in your genes. Putting water and honey in your eyes WILL NOT magically activate this gene. Nor anything else you do [outside of the lab that is]. Patience and consistency is all you need.

The genetics theory is crap, so don't buy into it.

Ashley,
You either have blue, brown or mixed iris, regardless of what your parents have and iris lightening by honey method will not make it any faster to get to whatever color if your family members have lighter iris. In fact, I believe honey de-pigments the darker melanin faster than the lighter.
Aside from that, my post on toxicity affecting iris color is seperate than the subject of honey methods and is a real thing. Some of us actually have these toxins covering our real genetic iris color. So what is your genetic iris color? Who knows unless you are extremely healthy and never have been exposed to toxins such as mercury or bromine, flouride etc.

@Emily,
you seem to have misunderstood my original post regarding iris lightening from colon cleansing.

Some people are toxic and actually HAVE genetically light or blue irises rather than brown but are toxic in the gut and would never know until they actually cleansed for a year. African Americans like yourself who aren't as mixed in ethnicity, will generally have genetically brown irises. This has nothing to do with Honey iris lightening method, but it has all to do with cleansing the toxins out of the liver and gut.

another pic. i added bright highlights to show more of the change. I am going to take a bit of a break tho. This definitely works but my eyes have dried up a lot and my vision is a bit blurry. Ive been putting drops in every hour and i believe its way too much. Its winter where I am so its very dry. Im going to stick to 3 to 5 drops a day for now, but will take a few days off. Great Success to everyone who are trying this!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-03-2013, 12:03 PM)ioannis519 Wrote:  another pic. i added bright highlights to show more of the change. I am going to take a bit of a break tho. This definitely works but my eyes have dried up a lot and my vision is a bit blurry. Ive been putting drops in every hour and i believe its way too much. Its winter where I am so its very dry. Im going to stick to 3 to 5 drops a day for now, but will take a few days off. Great Success to everyone who are trying this!!

Thank you for posting your progress! It looks like you're getting good results so far! :3

(24-02-2013, 10:09 PM)Deara Wrote:  
(23-02-2013, 08:44 PM)SallyCinnamon Wrote:  
(23-02-2013, 06:49 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(23-02-2013, 06:14 PM)SallyCinnamon Wrote:  
Hi!! I'm Sally and I'm new here. (Sorry for my english mistakes)
I started lighten my eyes since 12/02/13 (12th February, I'm European ahaha) and it's working. I'm using honey, water and lemon juice three times per day and my eyes are more lighter than ever.Tongue
How long do I have to wait to have hazel eyes?
Another question: if my parents (my grandparents too Sad ) have dark brown eyes, could I have green eyes (or lighter) by using this solution for about 2-3 years?
And how can I make this process faster? I can't do it every hour because I go to school and I can't stand it because it burns and stick a lot and when I put it into my eyes I always have to take out my eye makeup.
Here there are two pictures (the second one was taken on December 2011)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/h...5874_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...5873_n.jpg
I'm not able to post them because they are too large Sad
Now I can finally see my pupil and my limbal ring and my eyes looks brighter.

They look great! I can tell the difference. What kind of honey are you using?
I use an average honey (100% natural and biologic) because I don't know where to find raw honey here Sad

Where in Europe are you? am in Europe to

Between Switzerland and Northern Italy.

Hii Im Huda Im new to tis forum. I really want to try and see if Honey helps lighten eyes.My Dad has green eyes and y mom has brown eryes ,so I have brown eyes. I only have cflover honey ,so does anyone know if that works or do we have to use pure honey. Also will putting lemon in the mixture make more effective and help lighten the eyes faster or no.

Thank you
Take Care

My eyes got really dry, and I stopped putting the drops because I ran out of raw honey, great. I'm going to buy these drops called 'Artificial Tears' to cleanse my eyes, and I'm going to start all over again. I really want green eyes so bad, My eyes are actually a Light-ish brown with some green in it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon