Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

I was reading a while back about this woman. She had some condition where her ducts would get clogged up and she would have to go to the doctor to get it removed. She used undiluted honey on her eyes using her finger. And when she went to the doctor, there was hardly anything to get out of her ducts.

She applied it on the inside of her lower lid though, much like it's described here. "As an ointment." So it's hard to say whether it'll be more or just as effective if you were to use drops. Probably better to be safe than sorry and just use a dropper. Less likely to poke your eye out.

any one noticed a darkening of eye contour after using this drop? Sad I guess I did

Does it HAVE to be raw honey or can it be pure 100% honey?

Hi!, lol ikno its been quite awhile since the last time i've been on. I just had a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering themSmile. my eye expierment is taking quite awhile, though i don't really mind the wait anymore, If i dont see slight results by the end of this month does it mean i'm doing something wrong? I've been quite worried with many things, such as, adding to much lemon, not adding enough honey, and do the drops have to go directly on the pupil for them to work? Huh I'm in quite a pickle and could use alittle assistance. BTW i have seen the tiniest change but not signifgant enough for my family to noticeDodgy I really want them to start seeing the transformation. Also unfortunately i couldn't get my hands on abrutin, but i do have some msm? if tht's acceptable, i dont really know. Anywho thanks muchesTongue

(07-02-2013, 11:42 PM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  Hi!, lol ikno its been quite awhile since the last time i've been on. I just had a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering themSmile. my eye expierment is taking quite awhile, though i don't really mind the wait anymore, If i dont see slight results by the end of this month does it mean i'm doing something wrong? I've been quite worried with many things, such as, adding to much lemon, not adding enough honey, and do the drops have to go directly on the pupil for them to work? Huh I'm in quite a pickle and could use alittle assistance. BTW i have seen the tiniest change but not signifgant enough for my family to noticeDodgy I really want them to start seeing the transformation. Also unfortunately i couldn't get my hands on abrutin, but i do have some msm? if tht's acceptable, i dont really know. Anywho thanks muchesTongue

Hey there ArabianPrincess! I'm not really an expert on the NEL process, but I did read in a few posts and websites that it could take several months to see a significant difference. I'm glad to hear that you've noticed at least a slight change though! Smile

My eye lightening mixture only consists of Pure Honey, Water, and Chamomile Tea. Plus, I'm using the spray bottle method as opposed to the eye dropper method. I'm too scared to add Lemon and I'm uncomfortable with using an eye dropper, so I guess I can't be of much help to you... lol. I hope someone on here is able to answer your questions soon!

(06-02-2013, 04:52 AM)natty92 Wrote:  Is it possible to make limbal rings more pronounced if you lighten your eyes?

I've given up trying to describe my eye color, it's more of a blue/grey, sometimes green with a light brown central heterochromia.

I would love to have a more striking limbal ring around my eye, can eye lightening help with this?

No, it can't help with that, but if you're willing to wear contacts, you can try out "circle" lenses. The original circle lenses were just empty limbal rings printed on a contanct lens, which is why they're called "circle" lenses. The printed limbal ring goes around the outside of the iris making it look bigger (which can be either cute or terrifying depending on whether your eyes are naturally small or large). Nowadays, any unnaturally large colored contact is referred to as a circle lens, but they still sell plenty of the original kind . You don't have to get crazy, huge, doll-like circle lenses, because they sell much smaller, subtler ones now. Here's a good example of a cute, very subtle circle lens: http://www.acuvue.com.sg/contact-lenses-...vue-define The contact that looks like an empty gray circle is a plain circle lens.

Here's a pic of someone actually wearing Acuvue Define in "Accent":

http://www.zup.com.hk/upload/h.jpg

(09-02-2013, 01:48 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Here's a pic of someone actually wearing Acuvue Define in "Accent":

http://www.zup.com.hk/upload/h.jpg

Mehh, if I were brave enough to put contact lenses in my eyes, I would love to wear those. At least they look sorta natural with the color and all... The contrast is so pretty<3

Hey, I've been doing this for 3-4 months and I'm starting to think this isn't going to work for me. I don't wanna discredit anyone or ridicule anyone, but does anyone have any tangible proof of this actually working? Thanks to anyone who responds.

(08-02-2013, 06:30 PM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  
(07-02-2013, 11:42 PM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  Hi!, lol ikno its been quite awhile since the last time i've been on. I just had a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering themSmile. my eye expierment is taking quite awhile, though i don't really mind the wait anymore, If i dont see slight results by the end of this month does it mean i'm doing something wrong? I've been quite worried with many things, such as, adding to much lemon, not adding enough honey, and do the drops have to go directly on the pupil for them to work? Huh I'm in quite a pickle and could use alittle assistance. BTW i have seen the tiniest change but not signifgant enough for my family to noticeDodgy I really want them to start seeing the transformation. Also unfortunately i couldn't get my hands on abrutin, but i do have some msm? if tht's acceptable, i dont really know. Anywho thanks muchesTongue

Hey there ArabianPrincess! I'm not really an expert on the NEL process, but I did read in a few posts and websites that it could take several months to see a significant difference. I'm glad to hear that you've noticed at least a slight change though! Smile

My eye lightening mixture only consists of Pure Honey, Water, and Chamomile Tea. Plus, I'm using the spray bottle method as opposed to the eye dropper method. I'm too scared to add Lemon and I'm uncomfortable with using an eye dropper, so I guess I can't be of much help to you... lol. I hope someone on here is able to answer your questions soon!

thanks so much, this actually does help a bit Big Grin good luck to you on your nel journey!

Even tho my eyes have lightened up a lot. I can really see the difference Smile but the process is slow. It's been 4 months of consistent use of honey drops and this is the 1st time I am starting to feel tired of the process. So I came here for some motivation. Thanks to everyone who post pics and tell about their journey. If u have any progress pics please post

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon