Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

I started just one day agoSmile and I was wandering if there ist someone who has similar eye color to mine,is doing it for a longer time and can tell me how the color changes.
my eyes are like green-grey rather deep color and I was wandering what to expect how would the color change: to lighter green or grey and then turn blue?? or what would be expected spectrum?

is there someone with similar color to mine doing it for a loger time and can tell how would color change?

(20-01-2013, 03:12 PM)rateset Wrote:  I started just one day agoSmile and I was wandering if there ist someone who has similar eye color to mine,is doing it for a longer time and can tell me how the color changes.
my eyes are like green-grey rather deep color and I was wandering what to expect how would the color change: to lighter green or grey and then turn blue?? or what would be expected spectrum?

is there someone with similar color to mine doing it for a loger time and can tell how would color change?

I am so happy to see as I have been waiting for more light eyed folks to do this experimentation. I feel as an inbetween, the brown takes less time to lighten than the blue and green hues. I didn't do it long enough to find out but I will watch your progresses. I just noticed my limbals more and my color hues of gold and green turned a bluish brown or like a metal. If that makes any sense so I stopped.

Hi Rateset!

This Eye Color Spectrum Chart was posted on eyecolorboard. A member named Kingpage made it (I hope he won't mind if I share it here for you to see. Since you probably don't have an account over there):
Here's the link and pictures. It goes from darker to lighter to give you an idea of how they might change:

http://eyecolorboard.boardspace.org/eye-...vt926.html

[Image: spectrumeyes1.jpg]

[Image: spectrumeyes2.jpg]

(20-01-2013, 07:05 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  Hi Rateset!

This Eye Color Spectrum Chart was posted on eyecolorboard. A member named Kingpage made it (I hope he won't mind if I share it here for you to see. Since you probably don't have an account over there):
Here's the link and pictures. It goes from darker to lighter to give you an idea of how they might change:

http://eyecolorboard.boardspace.org/eye-...vt926.html

[Image: spectrumeyes1.jpg]

[Image: spectrumeyes2.jpg]

Hmmm. I have to disagree on this chart as it has different types of irises in the same category. Like brown 1 and 2 are actually not true brown. Your green category has also included mixed irises that are truly not green .

The only one the with the category correct is the last column for blue . Remember, a mixed iris is both genetically blue and brown. Its neither true brown or true blue and is certainly not Green. All of your amber/honey category are mixed irises. Green 3-5 are also mixed irises and are not true green like the last two. Also, the aqua category is also mixed irises.

For example,
Many of the "honey" are also a mixed irises. Hazel means mixed irises too. Green is green or its possibly a blue iris with an overlay of gold or amber lipochrome or toxic casting. Blue is blue whether its grayish,dark blue or light and possibly the rare voilet.
Now we all know
brown is brown whether its reddish, blk, or light brown but they are browns and shouldn't have mixed the brown irises with the mixed irises period in the category listed because they are different and will lighten quite differently than mixed irises and other iris colors. This is the only reason why it matters when it comes to iris lightening.

It would probably be better to have spectrum with all sorts of
1. true brown (light brown formally know as amber or honey), all sorts of
2.true green, all sorts of
3.true blue,
4. all variants of mixed irises (formerly known as the true hazel)on a darker to lighter chart.

@Tibetan

I just noticed you said "your" in reference to me and the chart. I didn't make it.
I just posted in case it would help. Like I said, it was to give an idea of how they "might" change.

I myself use the light spectrum chart I posted before the eye chart. Edited to add: I would have posted just that chart, but I think they eye ball chart is neat. And like I said, it might help someone. At least it's something to look at.

I deleted it anyhow. But I'll leave the link to his thread he made.

I am so happy to see as I have been waiting for more light eyed folks to do this experimentation. I feel as an inbetween, the brown takes less time to lighten than the blue and green hues. I didn't do it long enough to find out but I will watch your progresses. I just noticed my limbals more and my color hues of gold and green turned a bluish brown or like a metal. If that makes any sense so I stopped.

[/quote]

hallo tibetan,
what color would you like to achieve? since you said you stopped after it turned bluish-brown
I'm aiming for the blue eyes, I also prefer the yellow-brownish ring to disapear and to get true color

Hello ladies Smile i want to try this experiment. i was born with naturally dark brown eyes. it is in my genes to have lighter eyes and reddish hair but i have dark featuresSad. my siblings and cousins all have caramel colored eyes and my grandpa has green/blue eyes. im shooting for hazel. im only sixteen so i am unsure if my eyes will gradually change regardless of this experiment but i'm eager to give this a go. it is winter so the sun is hardly an issue for now. i understand the process in which to do this but specifically what are the measurements? i know you all say to eye ball it but judging by the fact that i can't cook i would appreciate an estimation (tbs cup etc.) i have included 2 pics of my eyes. i have recently died my hair ginger so ignore that. any other tips or advice i welcome. Thanks for the help and happy lightening - Bekah[/size][/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-01-2013, 11:22 AM)rateset Wrote:  I am so happy to see as I have been waiting for more light eyed folks to do this experimentation. I feel as an inbetween, the brown takes less time to lighten than the blue and green hues. I didn't do it long enough to find out but I will watch your progresses. I just noticed my limbals more and my color hues of gold and green turned a bluish brown or like a metal. If that makes any sense so I stopped.

hallo tibetan,
what color would you like to achieve? since you said you stopped after it turned bluish-brown
I'm aiming for the blue eyes, I also prefer the yellow-brownish ring to disapear and to get true color
[/quote]

I want my brownish ring there. I want to keep my mixed eye or it wouldn't be me. I uploaded a photo (close up of an eye lighter)of what I believe my genetic eyes to be close to if I weren't so damn toxic. i noticed more dull and murkiness over the years. And here is what I already look like(photo is from 2006 before I even knew of any iris lightening (close up of my eye)Left of screen.Lighting weird

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I cannot influence it anywasy if it lightens the brown ring or just the rest, but looking at your picture your brown ring is very clear, so it doesn't look like it is going to disapear, I get an impression that it lightens the rest of the iris more and that the brown part remains

I just made my honey mixture today! Gonna try it out tonight after I take my contacts out!

I'm also going to try to read at least one chapter a night from one of my mangas after I've taken my contacts out. I want to try to strengthen my eyesight. I'm also doing other eye exercises. I know I'll never have 20/20 vision (which I haven't had since I was like 5), but if I could improve my vision a good bit, that'd be amazing. I could finally wear my glasses again, and not wearing contacts wouldn't be such a pressing issue first thing in the morning. I've already noticed a difference this past year that I've been taking Vitamin A. I can hold things further away from my eyes without contacts and still read them (I used to always need them right in my face). So progress IS being made! Big Grin

EDIT:
Just used my solution. It must not be strong enough, because it didn't sting at all. However, now that it's been about 45 minutes, my eyes feel slightly drier. Not sure if that is normal. If I don't see results in 2 weeks, I'll make my next batch stronger. I used honey, water and chamomile (just a little to try it out). I'm gonna put more drops in before I go to bed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon