Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Rainbow 

Still using my eye drops! I'm seeing some progress in the mirror but just a bit, nothing to drastic. But it's working!

@amber1017
Thanks so much for your monthly photo updates ( please keep them coming) and all the info your bringing in.

Did you find goggleing more effective than drops?

@complex thanks! I do about 7 drops per day at random times lol, with like a 2:1 ratio (more honey)

(09-01-2013, 06:18 AM)xyzlilic Wrote:  This is how my eyes look now with flash. I don't really have a before picture lol but it was originally maybe half a shade to a shade lighter than black. Been using a honey/chamomile mix for about a week.

Good luck!

(10-01-2013, 12:34 AM)Complex Wrote:  @amber1017
Thanks so much for your monthly photo updates ( please keep them coming) and all the info your bringing in.

Did you find goggleing more effective than drops?

No problem! Wink

I do a combination of both goggling and drops, but I feel like goggling is very effective and I will stick with it. I had faster progress (in that ONE eye, lol!) after I started goggling. I think it is because I tear up too much and the drops don't have a chance to do their stuff. But if I just stick my eye in the solution, it gets in there really well.

Also, I haven't noticed any drastic changes from trying the contact method yet. It's only been a few days. I don't think I really like it either. It seems like a hassle. I have to make myself do it.

BTW, are you lightening? If so, how is it going for you?
Shocked 

@amber

Thanks for the info

Yes I've been using honey/chamomile for 3 months now and a few changes.

1st month: eyes turned from practically black to dark brown

2nd month: eyes turned to a chocolate brown but an orange brown in bright light

3rd month: I can see a really thick limbal ring that I could not see before, after the limbal ring my eyes are dark brown ,going towards the middle they fade Into a lighter/orange brown and around my pupil is an even lighter brown ring.

it seems I have a mixed iris but I can only see this in bright light, I will be a lot happier when I can see this in natural light.

Also the past two days, I've noticed that the orange has stripped away, with still a mixed iris but it now looks see through ( like glass) dark/grey brown, however eyes in natural light still look dark.

I'm really trying to keep myself motivated because this is a loooonnngggg road but changes are happening, I think I'm going to try the goggling that your doing definitely.

It's crazy because a girl on another forum skincaretalk.com eyes went from dark brown to hazel in 4 months to green with gold specks in 7 months with just honey and water. She did 1 drop in each eye 3 times a day only ( morning,noon and night).
Also a guy on the same forum named pinklips did exact same routine and his eyes were nearly green in the same amount of time.

I'm going to go about 4 more months and try not to give up.

I don't have a clue how to upload pictures on here.

Hey Complex I remember that post on SkinCareTalk forum, I stopped going there after the last massive round of bust ups on there and the re-brand just changed the whole dynamic.

@babakins

Hey, yes I've not signed up to skincare talk I just browse and yes some people are a little aggressive on there, this forum has to be the most pleasant I've come across.
Rainbow 

Motivation: Click

---

Ok so I've been researching a bit more and I've came across a board where members were using Hydrogen Peroxide [just a small amount] to help with the eye lightening process. I looked into hydrogen peroxide long ago, before I posted this thread, but got turned off by all the bad media and couldn't find anything to validate my ideas so I gave that thought up, but while researching more eye lightening tips came across the board with the members using hydrogen peroxide. The only downside is that you have to be a member to read the complete thing and I can't find where to sign up/email for admission.

Anyways, another interesting fact is that Vitamin C is turned into Hydrogen Peroxide in the body. So my thought is vitamin C powder, honey and water and see what it does for the eye.

I gotta go, will be back with much better explaination and stuff.

(11-01-2013, 12:57 AM)Complex Wrote:  @amber

Good luck to you! You have great progress so far, so you don't really need luck though.

From the way you describe it, it seems our eyes lighten in similar ways. Others I have noticed seem to lighten from the outside of the iris towards the pupil. You and I lighten from the pupil outward to the edges of the iris. Smile

I think I have seen the forum you are talking about. People weren't very supportive at all. I agree! This place is very nice when it comes to that.

Posting pics:

If you have images on your computer already, you can use the upload feature on this site (It's an option that says "add attachment" when you post. It's underneath the box you type in)

Or you could use a hosting site to upload the images, then add the image to your post using forum codes. I use http://imageshack.us to post my images. Once you upload your image to a site like this, they will give you a link to your image. You copy the link they give you, paste it in the text box where you type on here, and then put these characters around the link: [img] link goes here [/img] With no spaces between the link and the characters though.

That should post your image for you.

Either way will work. I look forward to seeing your images!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon