Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(23-12-2012, 05:39 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  I agree that people should research, but I think there's needs to be some understanding about the process of researching. You speak as if once you started researching you will know everything and thus, never need support or have questions you can't find the answers to.

My point is that I don't think that I am lazy (and actually cringe at you for insinuating that I am) but I do believe that we are at different points in the process. This is true for everyone on this board. I also believe that the support should be given to people disregard where they are in the process of finding what works for them. What's more, is that support does not necessarily equal free information. It can be letting the person know that they should research and maybe a few tips on how to, without being condescending.

Tibetan,
I'm sorry that you have been jaded, I hope I never get to the point of worrying about being hurt/insulted for sharing freely.
You've let your negative experiences stop you from doing what Emily is doing (sharing what she founds and taking credit ... I bolded something truly important. If you are worried only about yourself, why insult Emily at all?

I honestly do not want to stir the pot, but I feel that I am. My point is that whether or not we all want to admit it, if we were secure we wouldn't be on this site. If we were secure in ourselves we wouldn't be striving to change our bodies. But whereas one person attempts to make themselves feel more secure by insulting other, another can make themselves feel more secure by sharing beauty tips with others. I don't either person as being better than the other - I just wish that we could all get along with civility, consideration and kindness.

But I guess that's just a wish, huh?

(23-12-2012, 03:47 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 02:13 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  Wow. Just wow.

I really thought that this site was supposed to provide information and support to women throughout their NBE/body enhancement journey.. Boy, was I wrong.

Even if honey was known to lighten the eyes, Emily was the one that brought it to the site. She's also the reason why so many users here have this thread to share what's working for them. Who cares if you knew about it before, you didn't share it, so why insult the person that shared and took credit it's popularity on breastnexus?

What happened to common courtesy?
Even if you don't care for that person, you should still communicate with tact and consideration, at least here on a support based forum.. I mean did here signature really warrant name calling?

Ladies, can we please be more supportive of and kind to one another..PLEASE?

Brilaw,

You have a wonderful tool called the search engine. Use your brain and research yourself. Don't be lazy.
Why should anyone be entitled to share anything. I got a lot of shit growing up just for being me. I was very pretty but underdeveloped. I never saw my own beauty or ignorance in my own innocence. I found out how rotten people can be. I was very nice to them and shared a lot of myself. This is just a general on my perspective now that I am older. So, I decided to just worry about me and not anyone else. So I don't often share as a result.However, it may be different for you.

All in all, its all about educating yourself.
Do your own research and share with like minds, that's fine. I could care less if this was brought here or not. But it seems many rely on others to get such information, almost as if they feel they cannot find it themselves. All they have to do is spend some time and effort to find their answers.

Generally speaking,
Don't feel so entitled to have any info spoonfed or even shared with you. And if you share, don't feel so entitled to have a self righteous attitude like you discovered something and
because you shared. But instead in reality, you have insecurities.

I have decided to cleanse with different herbs. Made my own caps and put some cascara in it. It a will be a slow cleansing for at least six months. I should hopefully lift some color.

Jaded? No. A harsh reality check? Absolutely. I know people and its ugly out there. I love this forum but I refuse to let people who are full of themselves run it.

I agree, most of us are here because we are insecure and want to change things. Its awesome to be in control. But I am a believer in checking your inside if you going to spend so much time fixing on the outside.

I never insinuated the research one does gives all answers. But you can find the scientific studies, conduct your own hypothesis and experiment yourself. But what I don't care for too much on this forum, is so many wait for someone else to try it before they do. For ex. I was one of the few to do PC for NBE (at the time it was not often used) and if I would have listened to all the naysayers on how it wouldn't help grow the breasts (especially the males, they thought PC= no good for BE), I would have never done my own research and would have listened and would not be where I am today. And the good that comes with that sharing is it has helped women like me who get no results from estrogenic herbs. I would just like to see more take their own direction and actually experiment whether its break questions or what honey should I use? That's all I am saying, aside from what I expressed to Emily of course.

I have been researching iris lightening for 5 years. I honestly never thought about bringing it up on a NBE forum and at that time, otherbodyenhancements was not here.

My intentions were not to jump on Emily but to call her out on her BS. Have you paid attention? It goes way back and before she arrived here, I am afraid.

There are so many other things that lighten the iris, you just have to find out what works for you and really experiment. You will get your answers and then sharing makes great ways to tweak what we all have found out in the process. That's why I said "Lazy." It looks that way often and it was a general expression as most people want the answers: what, how,when, where? I would like to think we can all be at the same level of taking it upon ourselves to each do our part and share. The more experiments we do, the more our research has merit.

I can admit, Blush I'm a forum snob, what'd'ya gonna do?

Tibetan,

I agree you are a forum snob Tongue & most of the time I like that about you. It helps people to stand on their feet during their NBE journey. But here's what I don't get: you criticize people for not doing their own research and often reply with condescension when simple questions are asked. But when someone does the research, like Emily, on something that is new to breastnexus (e.g. iris lightening) and takes some credit for it (Emily in the form of her signature), you insult them. I just don't understand how that helps us here.... if we had never had this discussion I would have never known that your intentions were good.

(23-12-2012, 08:31 PM)Brilaw Wrote:  Tibetan,

I agree you are a forum snob Tongue & most of the time I like that about you. It helps people to stand on their feet during their NBE journey. But here's what I don't get: you criticize people for not doing their own research and often reply with condescension when simple questions are asked. But when someone does the research, like Emily, on something that is new to breastnexus (e.g. iris lightening) and takes some credit for it (Emily in the form of her signature), you insult them. I just don't understand how that helps us here.... if we had never had this discussion I would have never known that your intentions were good.

Brilaw, as I mentioned, it goes way before this with Emily. I apologize for insinuating you are lazy, I meant this in general. I criticize for a reason and I actually do not always have a condescending text tone or expression toward every one person that posts simple questions. Its a type of person that I react to this way. You can look at every single post I have posted and you will find I can be warm and helpful to those who have simple questions. Its just a handful and a type I criticize... Yep, I can totally admit that.

As a matter of fact, here is proof of it. A message I received yesterday. I get these regularly. Mind you, I could have easily responded differently.

Re: Hiii Smile
tibetan113 Offline

Re: Hiii Smile
To: cece1

cece1 Wrote:Hi Can you please tell me what you did to grow your breasts?

Hi, please read the thread. You will find all your answers there. But you will find it is far more complex than what someone took. You have to know what caused your body to be underdeveloped or not fully grow in order to devise a successful program and actually get results. Please study as much as you can on this forum.

I suggest you get your panel done to see what your current hormonal situation is, this will help you choose what method as there are so many. And if you are under 21, you should hold off as your own body's hormones are much more superior to any herb you can take.

Good luck,

TibetanPrincess

Starting size before NBE: Full 30A Currently: Small 30C! Goal: Reach 30D to keep 30C
*New Program - BO* Starting on pg. 14

I just wanted to say that the only thing I find fault with some people on this forum is that they often forget that because they are having great results that there are some people on here who will assume that they can too by simple mimicry. It is not like that because we are all so different physiologically and psychologically.

I don't have a great time growing boobs, in fact not much luck at all and while I am very happy for people when they have good results and feel inspired by them, (Bonita, Doll, Tibetan etc etc, don't think if I forget anyone it's not because I belong to a clique, those are just some of the people I have enjoyed watching grow.) there are also people who just make me feel like a freak because of their incredulous results.

I know they don't do it intentionally but after a while I wonder if what they say is true, absolutely everything they try surely can't be so brilliant every time. Emily's helped me a lot with my first program in PMs and some was useful some not, Booby Stacked being one of boo boos, but then I know our bodies are different so I pay no mind to that. I am quite a curious character maybe it's my job but I go on evidence and not hearsay and if the pictures don't look so different to initial ones I smell a rat. I can't help it and it makes me question a person's motives.

I know we all have elements of insecurity Brilaw you are right or else we wouldn't be on a self improvement journey, but insensitivity to others progress is just as bad as slating people, it's probably worse as it's passive aggressive.

I don't mind anyone being themselves as long as they are honest and don't go around being saccharin sweet and doing the back stage bitching. It clearly happens. We are all entitled to our opinions but agree they need to be diplomatic to an extent and courteous.
Rainbow 

For clarification purposes only, someone else messaged it to me a joking manner after I helped build a total body program with them. I simply put it as my signature. While Tibetan and Babakins may not hold me in high regards for what I've shared on BN, that does not mean others don't, for Tibetan and Babakins it might not have been new, but for this member, it was. It was a simply joke.

I admit, I'm a very confident and sometimes even cocky, which I will not apologize for, my confidence is something I pride myself on!! But the signature was not for any self-gratification, to me it was nothing more than a joke, for someone else it might seem like more. Tibetan and Babakins however has made this into something it was never intended to.

@Babakins

There are clearly cliques on this site. You know it aswell as I do. You listed two people who have all in the past have gone out of their way to insult me (not criticize but insult), you included. There's a few other who belong to this clique aswell.

(24-12-2012, 12:15 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  For clarification purposes only, someone else messaged it to me a joking manner after I helped build a total body program with them. I simply put it as my signature. While Tibetan and Babakins may not hold me in high regards for what I've shared on BN, that does not mean others don't, for Tibetan and Babakins it might not have been new, but for this member, it was. It was a simply joke.

I admit, I'm a very confident and sometimes even cocky, which I will not apologize for, my confidence is something I pride myself on!! But the signature was not for any self-gratification, to me it was nothing more than a joke, for someone else it might seem like more. Tibetan and Babakins however has made this into something it was never intended to.

@Babakins

There are clearly cliques on this site. You know it aswell as I do. You listed two people who have all in the past have gone out of their way to insult me (not criticize but insult), you included. There's a few other who belong to this clique aswell.
Cliques? I am not so sure about that but maybe a meeting of like minded thoughts? And why the need to take it down after minutes later? I would imagine you would have felt justified if this is truly the reason.

You did this strange behavior with the rapibust thread, jumping the gun and claiming ridiculous things, and when I said something to you, it was all of a sudden about someone else or other persons. Doll had also said some things concerning the way you spoke about "the girls" on your program page and that was when I learned you came across untruthful.

You are never clear, I wish you'd stop making excuses. Time to move on from this. I wouldn't feel right about it going any further.

Happy Holidays Emily.
Rainbow 

Because I, unlike you am not so childish. You and Babakins were obviously offended I put it up, and so to avoid anymore confrontation I asked that next time you PM me and I took it down and now your offended I took it down and then trying to say that the only reason I took it down is for personal justification? Perhaps someone such as you would do such things, and can't understand why I acted with RESPECT towards you and Babakins and simply took it down without the angry rant.

How very childish, I believe a while ago you tried to berate me for my young age and mannerisms and yet here you are acting like a 5 year old and throwing a temper tantrum for simply getting your way. Pitiful.

Tibetan, it is clear you are lying. I've made no mention of any girls on my program page, I've only kept it up to date with my NBE progress. The only person I have so extensively expressed my dislike for is Doll and now you. Perhaps if you, Doll, Babakins and those other in your clique focused more so on yourselves rather then lying on others and trying to tear me down you would be better off and people would not find you so off-putting. I suggest asking Santa for a better attitude, and perhaps more confidence.

But I would agree, this conversation is very...not in the season of Christmas. And since in all (or most) of your replies back to me you can only resort to childish name-calling I must simply do with you as I do with a 5 year old and place you in the corner.

Happy Holidays Tibetan Big Grin

(23-12-2012, 04:38 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 01:20 AM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(22-12-2012, 05:36 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(22-12-2012, 05:20 PM)Babakins Wrote:  What was the cascara doing to you Tibetan? I had thought about getting some. Also being the lazy arse that I am and not re-reading the thread how many honey drops are you using per day. The last time I did honey drops I did twice daily and ended up getting blepharitis!!

So far my MSM drops are rather nice and my eye whites are blinging!
In fact I was at a party the other night and some random dude mentioned my sparkly peepers. I think it's just the glass of wine but anyway, I'll take it as a compliment.
It is strong on the muscles to get the bowels moving. It makes your stomach hurt and you go several times a day. I now know what to take if I can't get things moving. This is the strongest single herb for bm's.

I do several drops a day of clover honey and a lil water in each eye. Before I was using chamomile and honey msm.

Its true, the bleph is insane some times. My whites are good too.

Sorry for back to back posts, ya'll.

You stopped using MSM with your honey drops as well?

Did you notice that lightening, or color change sped up for you afterwards too?

I am just experimenting with different things. I am not sure its necessary to use to get good results (msm). I may or may not go back to it. I am not sure if it made a faster lightening or not.

I noticed this honey not only breaks down the melanin but it seems to break down the lipochrome in the iris (the other color pigments such as yellow, ambers etc that come from zanthins/carotenoids.) I am not sure I like this. I notice this with others too. Their irises are light alright but, it has no true hue. These hues are what make us all unique and stand out no matter what color the iris is.

Many that claim they get hazel but in reality just get a light honey brown. Hazel is mainly referred to those with mixed irises that actually have real green and blue hues while the light honey brown is gold and brown in color.

I have no lipochrome and it just looks like a really light brownish color with a darker brown- same color but different lightness. Its weird. I sware my iris is either turning darkish blue or real light brown. My green background is going away.

Here is the proof after 2 months. The lighting is different but you can still see the iris is bleaching all lipochrome hues as well as the melanin. I honestly don't think I can get my color back. So this is for anyone who has a concern of losing their greenish or gold or even blue hue, once you start, there is no going back.

I will see how it goes from here and keep you all updated.

Hue is color itself, regardless of the value (shade). Light brown would be the hue they got. No matter if it is dull or vivid. Edited to add... Do you mean like bright and vivid, or like mixtures or colors? More natural to what human's eyes SHOULD look like?

I am sorry you lost the hues you wanted. Different things probably work best for achieving different colors, I suppose. Maybe if you switch to one of the other lighteners some might come back? Or do you think the lipochrome is destroyed completely? Would alpha arbutin work better for you? Now that I think about it, do you think the cleansing had something to do with it?

Since you are on eyecolorboard too... I am going for that bright golden brown that Thor got. That color was beautiful and he got it with only honey, I think he said. He had dark, dark brown at first remember? He still has a lot of yellow in his though. A lot. I wonder what could be different that is making you lose your yellow hues and greens. It's bothering me, why it is happening. What are you going to do?

(I agree hues make you unique, but I am not going for uniqueness. I'm in my 30's now, and I couldn't care any less about standing out, or being unique. I am just too tired to care what people think after dealing with real life. I just want to look how I want to look when I look in the mirror. That may be one thing we can control. If only a little. Smile)

(23-12-2012, 06:19 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Tibetan, that is really amazing. Are you sure it really removed all the green? I have to admit that I didn't put much stock into this idea before I read your post. I have heard that peroxide can break down melanin, but honey only produces a decent amount of peroxide when it's at a very specific dilution. Apparently, the point is to achieve a certain PH. Even if you dilute the honey to exactly the right degree, the dilution would change once you added it to your wet eyeball. I wasn't sure if there was a plausible explanation for how it would work. Now you have me thinking that there might actually be something to this idea.

Here's a link to a blog post about honey lightening hair (for everyone who's interested, not just Tibetan Tongue ): http://ktanihairsense.blogspot.com/2009/...aches.html Obviously it says nothing about eye lightening, but it does talk about how to get your honey to produce as much peroxide as possible, and what kind of honey works best etc. It mentions cardamom and cinnamon, but it's probably not such a good idea to put those in your eyes. Especially since they're only meant to increase the peroxide content of the mixture.

This makes me wonder whether people could just use heavily diluted wound peroxide. By wound peroxide, I mean the very weak 3% peroxide in the brown bottle that everyone has in their medicine cabinet. I haven't figured out how much you'd need to dilute the peroxide to make it safe for eyes. Maybe they make a special peroxide solution for eye injuries. I really hope so. That would be super convenient. I'm searching for one right now Big Grin If anyone else finds anything, please let us know.

I think at least a couple of people are trying it. (diluted peroxide)

I am scared to though. lol!

(23-12-2012, 07:10 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  If anyone start's looking into this online, they'll probably find a bunch of horror stories about people accidentally putting peroxide based contact lens cleaner into their eyes. It apparently visibly eats away at the cornea in the worst case scenario. Based on all the ALL CAPS multiple exclamation point warnings that I've seen on places like Yahoo Answers, lots of people seem to assume that regular peroxide would act the same way. What they don't seem to understand is that contact lens cleaner also contains phosphoric acid, so it's really not fair to compare the two. It's specifically designed to eat through organic proteins, so no wonder it does so much damage. Not that hydrogen peroxide is totally safe on it's own, but it seems to have everything to do with the dilution strength. Most of the horrifying warnings about hydrogen peroxide only apply to the stronger concentrations used for hair dye and such. Lots of people don't seem to understand that. Mind you, I'm not saying that 3% peroxide is safe for the eyes. I'm just saying that people are failing to differentiate wound peroxide from hair dye, industrial peroxide, and contact lens cleaner. Obviously the other forms of hydrogen peroxide are a hell of a lot stronger and more dangerous then the kind you'd use on cuts.

As far as I can tell the worst thing that could happen from 3% peroxide in the eye is that your eyes would be extremely irritated. Apparently it hurts much worse than I would have imagined, but 3% peroxide still won't cause permanent damage or send you to the hospital. All you have to do is rinse it out really well and then everything's fine. Unfortunately, I still really have no idea what concentration would be safe. I just read some sort of industry warning paper that says that even 1% peroxide is somewhat painful and too strong for the eyes. I wish I knew more about exactly how much peroxide is produced by honey. I'm sure it's a vanishingly small amount. Ktani (the author of the honey lightening post I linked to) might have posted some links to studies that say how much is actually produced. If I could dilute hyrogen peroxide until it's as weak as the strongest honeys, I'm sure it would be safe. At least I haven't heard a valid reason why it wouldn't be, but that doesn't mean that there isn't one. It's gonna take me a while to figure this out.

Okay... now you just ensured that I will NEVER try it!!!! Eating away the cornea!?! I... just can't. [Image: t2339.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon