Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Rainbow 

(22-12-2012, 05:18 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(22-12-2012, 01:29 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @tibetan113 and @Babakins

It was just a simple joke between friends, as no where in my signature did I claim to 'discover these items'. I've made this clear on several threads however it appears not to be as clear to you. But since it obviously offends you so much I'll take it down. Next time I ask you simply send a PM telling me your opinions instead of taking over my thread in an angry rant to express your dislike for me. Thank you and happy holidays.

"Rapibust, MR, Iris lightening, what else are you going to bring us Em?"

Haha! That's because you just REMOVED IT you sly moron, you! It is quite apparent even more so now that YOU cannot even own up to what you do! You knew it sounded self serving and when I called you on it, you removed it. You are truly amusing.
You are trying to make it like I went off for no reason. I am not stupid. How dare you!
I am not taking over this thread but calling you out on it on your ridiculous nonsense. You are so full of it!

On a side note, I have decided to stop cascara sagrada for colon cleansing as it is insanely too strong for me. I should have bought a lower dose. Oh well, I will choose another colon herb and have bought a different kind of honey to try the lightening with. Hope it works better.

You can see whatever you want from my actions Tibetan. Happy Holidays and goodnight. I suggest letting this thread get back to it's original intent if your done.

What was the cascara doing to you Tibetan? I had thought about getting some. Also being the lazy arse that I am and not re-reading the thread how many honey drops are you using per day. The last time I did honey drops I did twice daily and ended up getting blepharitis!!

So far my MSM drops are rather nice and my eye whites are blinging!
In fact I was at a party the other night and some random dude mentioned my sparkly peepers. I think it's just the glass of wine but anyway, I'll take it as a compliment.

(22-12-2012, 05:20 PM)Babakins Wrote:  What was the cascara doing to you Tibetan? I had thought about getting some. Also being the lazy arse that I am and not re-reading the thread how many honey drops are you using per day. The last time I did honey drops I did twice daily and ended up getting blepharitis!!

In fact I was at a party the other night and some random dude mentioned my sparkly peepers. I think it's just the glass of wine but anyway, I'll take it as a compliment.
It is strong on the muscles to get the bowels moving. It makes your stomach hurt and you go several times a day. I now know what to take if I can't get things moving. This is the strongest single herb for bm's.

I do several drops a day of clover honey and a lil water in each eye. Before I was using chamomile and honey msm.

Its true, the bleph is insane some times. My whites are good too.

(09-08-2012, 01:21 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hello ladies and men I'm currently starting back up the process of changing my eye color. I did it last year and went up a shade or two but stopped because school got in the way. But I decided to start back up and be more dedicated to it this time. They way I'm lightening my eyes is with honey and water. It's natural and safe. Honey is actually recommended for your eyes. I'm hoping that by next month my eyes will be several shades lighter then they are now. I want a light brownish color.

Here's a thread on BHM you can look at and one on skincaretalk if you wanna do some reserch into the matter. Just thought I post for anyone else interested. Big Grin
HiWink I just started this forum. Are you still doing the drops? Have you had any progress? I'm been on for 3 days. I'm doing honey,water, and msm.

(23-12-2012, 12:25 AM)Melanie blue Wrote:  
(09-08-2012, 01:21 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hello ladies and men I'm currently starting back up the process of changing my eye color. I did it last year and went up a shade or two but stopped because school got in the way. But I decided to start back up and be more dedicated to it this time. They way I'm lightening my eyes is with honey and water. It's natural and safe. Honey is actually recommended for your eyes. I'm hoping that by next month my eyes will be several shades lighter then they are now. I want a light brownish color.

Here's a thread on BHM you can look at and one on skincaretalk if you wanna do some reserch into the matter. Just thought I post for anyone else interested. Big Grin
HiWink I just started this forum. Are you still doing the drops? Have you had any progress? I'm been on for 3 days. I'm doing honey,water, and msm.

Hi Melanie! I actually stopped for a month to take a break. I'll be starting back up with water & honey in January. But yes my eyes have gone from a pitch black color to a dark brown color. Also I suggest taking a break every few weeks of doing the eye lightening process to clean your system. It's really the best way. Good luck in your lightening! Smile

(22-12-2012, 12:10 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(21-12-2012, 11:19 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(09-12-2012, 02:25 AM)Sddfost Wrote:  Ok, I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..... But, My eye lightening is going so well that I don't wanna take a break. It's been 2 months today of consistent use of the drops. I have read on previous pages the benefits of taking a break. Does anyone know the benefits of continuous use, without taking any breaks?

I have been using consistently and don't plan to stop or take breaks. I don't have anything but anecdotes.

Someone mentioned on eyecolorboard that they took a break from lightening and their eyes went back to their original color. It was said, by other members, that during that break, their eyes would have built up immunity to the lighteners and would be harder to lighten the next time around. They suggested that it was best to use consistently to wear out melanin, and that breaks were not recommended.

They didn't provide any scientific evidence though.

(I know I mention eye color board alot but that is where I get all my info on eye lightening, since they have been doing it for so long over there. I still like and come to this site because it has more members to meet and talk to though Smile Also, I want bigger chests!!!Blush )

Its what anyone gets from listening to pro miss-know-it-all Emily Loretta. She is the only one that strongly advocates breaks. Glad you are doing your own research and experience. I don't at all think its necessary to do them either.

Thanks! Thanks to their research, and experiences, I actually stopped using MSM with my honey. (since Dec1st) Some of those that had been using MSM in combination with honey, found they got slower results than those that used just honey (with chamomile, or turmeric) They posted research about ph, etc. It seemed plausible, so I thought I'd try it.

From their findings, MSM seems to work more effectively as a carrier for alpha arbutin.

I tried it and from my pictures, my eyes lightened a bit faster rate than before. It was either that or goggling that did it.

I have also been looking into cleanses, because I probably need one. I have been looking into apple cider vinegar recently.

(22-12-2012, 05:20 PM)Babakins Wrote:  What was the cascara doing to you Tibetan? I had thought about getting some. Also being the lazy arse that I am and not re-reading the thread how many honey drops are you using per day. The last time I did honey drops I did twice daily and ended up getting blepharitis!!

After instilling the honey drops, and the peroxide has been released from the honey (and you "feel the burn" lol), maybe after about a minute or two, you could clean around your eye gently, but thoroughly with a wet towel. Maybe an antibacterial soap?

That is what I do after either goggling, or putting in drops. I haven't had any trouble... yet. *crosses fingers* I briefly got a bout of severe itching on my eye lids after a while, and found I wasn't cleaning well enough after instilling drops.

Although we use different types of honey (I'm using that Raw Texas Honey made down the street from my house) it may work.

(22-12-2012, 05:36 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

It is strong on the muscles to get the bowels moving. It makes your stomach hurt and you go several times a day. I now know what to take if I can't get things moving. This is the strongest single herb for bm's.

I do several drops a day of clover honey and a lil water in each eye. Before I was using chamomile and honey msm.

Its true, the bleph is insane some times. My whites are good too.

Sorry for back to back posts, ya'll.

You stopped using MSM with your honey drops as well?

Did you notice that lightening, or color change sped up for you afterwards too?

I did take a short break. Like 4 days but I really didn't want to. I did it cus I thought it was best. I will not take another break for the next three months unless I get to my desired color. I did find with a short break my eye color did not change. I did notice my eye color lightened up a lot once I started back. Honestly, I don't know, whether to do or not to do a break. I guess we all kinda have to make that decision for ourselves. Thanks ladies. I do appreciate this board. I don't no who I would talk to about my eye project without being judged Smile

I know, right!

I asked my mom who still uses many of the country remedies she learned growing up, "What do you think of honey eye drops?" She looked at me like I had grown an extra head.

And this is from a lady who, when I got stung by a wasp, while working in my garden, told me to put some tobacco on it to make the swelling go down. Mind you, it worked and the swelling went down, but it sounds ridiculous. lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon