Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Ok, I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..... But, My eye lightening is going so well that I don't wanna take a break. It's been 2 months today of consistent use of the drops. I have read on previous pages the benefits of taking a break. Does anyone know the benefits of continuous use, without taking any breaks?

(09-12-2012, 02:25 AM)Sddfost Wrote:  Ok, I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..... But, My eye lightening is going so well that I don't wanna take a break. It's been 2 months today of consistent use of the drops. I have read on previous pages the benefits of taking a break. Does anyone know the benefits of continuous use, without taking any breaks?

The major benefit of taking a break is letting your eyes process the lightening, a break can actually help lighten your eyes more. I find that my eyes still lighten when I'm on my break. What could eventually happen if you don't take a break is that your eyes get so accustomed to it, it'll stop working.

So it's strongly recommended to take at least a week off after every month.

Hey everyone, I was going to start the clense today but I looked at my eye in the light and was surprised. My eye has been starting to lighten up on it's own in the inner corners? I'm 19 years old, and my vision is fine? Is this lightening of the iris normal? I'm a little hesistent to start the treatment now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

just a quick post I have been doing this for a while and it defiantly works! people haven't really noticed my eye colour change its more something I have noticed but they have commented on how white the whites of my eyes are and how bright my eyes are now. they think its change in diet (I have overhauled my eating but its not that its to rapid for that)and that's what I have been letting them think because I don't really want to tell them I'm putting honey in my eye they will come back with its a bad thing to do.

my mix is 2 parts raw honey to 1 part water.

I don't put lemon or anything else with it. also i like to make a new batch every 4 days or so, the excess i mix into my conditioner (which is camomile) and lemon and use it as a hair treatment letting it sit for an hour to lighten my hair colour and that working too. Big Grin

I find this thread so interesting. I actually don't want to lighten my eyes since they are very light to begin with but I found what Tibetan said about only 2 eye colors and different shades of them especially interesting and about the toxic build up. I was once doing a candida cleanse and since the candida had effected my skin I put a milk product with probiotics on my skin and left it there for a while like a mask. The next morning puss had come from my eyes and I looked like I had an eye infection. I however noticed that my very light grey blue eyes became more bright and blue after doing this. So if you have candida, eliminating it could be a good start for brighter eyes.

Correct me if I am wrong but consuming oregano oil can cleanse the body of candida and has been known to affect eye colour in some people.

For those of you who want to make your own MSM eye drops then the swansons MSM powder is 100% pure and contains no silicon dioxide. I checked with the supplier Smile

It might help to soften the eye membranes and aid the effect of the honey and chamomile drops.

See email....bar my details!

" Thank you for contacting us!

We are happy to help! Item # SW851 MSM Powder only contains MSM; there are no other ingredients in the supplement. If there were any other ingredients in our supplements, they would be listed on the supplement label.

We hope this information helps! Please feel free to contact us back with any other questions!

Our quality, value and customer service have made Swanson Health Products a trusted source of nutritional supplements since 1969. To help us build this privileged relationship with you, we welcome your comments and suggestions, as it is our pleasure to serve you at any time.

Have a wonderful day,

Darci F.

customercare@swansonvitamins.com
www.swansonvitamins.com "

(15-12-2012, 10:12 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Correct me if I am wrong but consuming oregano oil can cleanse the body of candida and has been known to affect eye colour in some people.

I think you are correct. Oregano oil is a killer of candida and I could see how this affect eye color changes.

Hey Everyone! I'm a guy and new in this site! I'm hoping to get at least a Light Brown eyes or honey, if possible. I have dark brown eyes, I'm White , Hispanic, and Asian backgrounds. BTW, for the Raw Honey, would this one from trader Joe's be alright? http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer...cle_id=394

Any who's, PLEASE RESPOND!!!! And THANK YOU!!!!

Does anyone know where you can buy msm drops or msm powder from?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon