Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(31-10-2012, 03:15 PM)alexandra a. Wrote:  How much water and how much honey do i need for the mixture?

Attn all New Folks!:

Please read this thread regarding what and how much, you will find all of your answers there.

Ok! Thank you very much for all the information! Big Grin I'll try this formula out and let you know about the results.

is there also a way to darken eyes naturally?
I have green eyes with a tiny amount of brown I looove dark eyes and I want them so bad lol.

(31-10-2012, 10:43 PM)Phoebe Wrote:  is there also a way to darken eyes naturally?
I have green eyes with a tiny amount of brown I looove dark eyes and I want them so bad lol.

Phoebe, you can put Xalatan(latanaprost-generic) drops or Latisse (bimatoprost), in your eye and they will darken over time. You will also have super long, thick, black lashes!! It is a prostaglandin that creates melanin and nice lashes.
You can find these glaucoma drops at online pharmacies. Hit me up if you need a source.

Tell us how it goes!

(31-10-2012, 10:43 PM)Phoebe Wrote:  is there also a way to darken eyes naturally?

Lets trade LoL

anybody have an advise on how to make the prograss faster? Shy

(01-11-2012, 05:49 PM)lynn1997 Wrote:  anybody have an advise on how to make the prograss faster? Shy

Yeah, do a colon cleanse with lic root, rhubarb root, senna leaf, chlorophyll. You cleanse the intestines, your eyes will lighten, and if you do a mercury detox, like i am doing right now, your eyes may lighten. Only if you are toxic, which you probably are to a degree.

Does smoking weed make the process slower or w
orse?...... don't judge..

(09-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Day two for me...already my eyes are shinier and brighter. And you can see that they are really a dark brown more clearly. Heres a comparison pic. Top from earlier this year, bottom from yesterday night. My mix is super concentrated by the way...I added a pinch of lemon juice to my mix also but it doesn't feel any different to me. My eyes feel alot better aswell. Hard to explain but they're less tired and strained

hi, Emily i just started this process and wanted some advice and ways on how to successfuly lighten my eyes. I see your eyes are really working with this experiment and want mine to do the same. I microwaved my water with the honey, added chamolie tea, and lemon. I know sound painful...and like alot of ingridents, but it dosent sting to bad. I just want speedy results (lol) help plz
Rainbow 

(02-11-2012, 12:22 AM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  
(09-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Day two for me...already my eyes are shinier and brighter. And you can see that they are really a dark brown more clearly. Heres a comparison pic. Top from earlier this year, bottom from yesterday night. My mix is super concentrated by the way...I added a pinch of lemon juice to my mix also but it doesn't feel any different to me. My eyes feel alot better aswell. Hard to explain but they're less tired and strained

hi, Emily i just started this process and wanted some advice and ways on how to successfuly lighten my eyes. I see your eyes are really working with this experiment and want mine to do the same. I microwaved my water with the honey, added chamolie tea, and lemon. I know sound painful...and like alot of ingridents, but it dosent sting to bad. I just want speedy results (lol) help plz

Abrutin Powder. You can look up how it helps in the eye lighten process, but if you want faster results you can use abrutin powder or even glutathione powder in your mixes...beyond that be patient and wait.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon