Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Rainbow 

(28-09-2012, 05:31 AM)D WeeZ!e Wrote:  
(09-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Day two for me...already my eyes are shinier and brighter. And you can see that they are really a dark brown more clearly. Heres a comparison pic. Top from earlier this year, bottom from yesterday night. My mix is super concentrated by the way...I added a pinch of lemon juice to my mix also but it doesn't feel any different to me. My eyes feel alot better aswell. Hard to explain but they're less tired and strained
hi i just joined . i hope im welcome here being a guy and all i found this forum lookin up the topic of changing iris color. and i thank you loretta for all your posts. this lead me to finally getting in the right direction. my eyes seem black but in the sun they are actually very pretty. they turn red in the light with a hint of deep rootbeer ish brown . i would love for my eyes to look like that when im not in the light. im also african american. but what i want to know is what kind of honey are you using and also the lemon doesnt burn the hell out of your eyes? lol

lol I can't with you and your name lol too cute! lol but I use regular water BOILED to get rid of any containments, if you really wanna be careful you can freeze the water to its ice and then let it melt, that water would be the best to use, but that the most so I only boil mine.

I use regular pure clover honey, mixed with water and lemon juice. I actually just started this back because my eyes lightened from my last bout and the new color stayed but I want it brighter and lighter. So I'm back at it for two weeks [if I can last that long]

Make sure you start off with a nice clean system too. Oh and it stings for like 10 seconds, its not "painful" per say.

Rainbow 

(29-09-2012, 12:35 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hey, I am doing this but off and on now. No difference to report but I am juicing more so hopefully, I can see a change here. It seems the easiest as clean colon= clear and lighter irises.

So true, I noticed that since starting back my eyes almost immediately lightened up, I think this is because I've been cleansing for the month and keep my system flushed with water and juice. So not as many toxins in my system from when I first started. My eyes have brightened up really wonderfully.

Hi.. How're you.. Lately i was wondering if i can ever lighter or change my eye color.. People said honey and water.. Now i hear about these "msm" drops? ;/
Where can i find them?
I'm from kuwait (arab)
And i have this black hair and brown eyes..
If honey is good..
Can i know the mixture? The exact amounts?
Honey? Lemon and water? How should i apply them all together and when? For how long? And when will i see the result?
=) thank you so much.
Rainbow 

(29-09-2012, 01:47 PM)Falrayyes Wrote:  Hi.. How're you.. Lately i was wondering if i can ever lighter or change my eye color.. People said honey and water.. Now i hear about these "msm" drops? ;/
Where can i find them?
I'm from kuwait (arab)
And i have this black hair and brown eyes..
If honey is good..
Can i know the mixture? The exact amounts?
Honey? Lemon and water? How should i apply them all together and when? For how long? And when will i see the result?
=) thank you so much.

MSM Drops can be used with Honey/Water/Lemon Juice mix. For the HWLJ mix its actually just guess, there's no fixed amounts. And it'll take months to see a significant change but in at least 3 months your eyes should be lighter then your original color. If you do a cleanse your results will be faster.

Thank you so much for the reply..
Which type of eye cleanse would you use? And should i apply it before or after the mixture?
And yeah.. How many times should drop the mixture? 3 times a day?
Rainbow 

I don't use eyewash, I don't know how it'll interact with the mix so I wash with water and then spray my mixture in my eyes. I do mine 3 or more times a day, 3 sprays each eye.

So my eyes are ALOT more brighter and lighter now yay! lol They look medium brown both in and out of the light! My pupil is clearly contrasted against my irises and my limbal ring. I never knew how thick my limbal rings were before now. There like realllllly thick!!

I see =)
Lool guess i'm going to try it out soon hopefully..
It'd just go light brown? It wont go like blue, green or so yeah?
Your eyes were like dark brown? And now they're light brown? Since when you've been trying this out? =))

(29-09-2012, 10:53 PM)Falrayyes Wrote:  I see =)
Lool guess i'm going to try it out soon hopefully..
It'd just go light brown? It wont go like blue, green or so yeah?
Your eyes were like dark brown? And now they're light brown? Since when you've been trying this out? =))

You want to be exotic? Lol! It seems all the brown eyed folks want to be blue or green eyed. It is far fetched but I can't say its impossible. But then again, I have never seen this result. Has anyone else?

However, with a raw food diet or cleansing, you can go from brown to blue but it has to be genetically yours to begin with. In other words, you had to have have them when you where like 7 and all the bad food you ate made them brown and murky.

Please don't expect a miracle but you can always try it for yourself.

Emily,
Do you have updated pics? And lighting is so important. I know this isn't working for me but I still want to keep trying.

I am naturally a really dark brown... It'd be cool if there was a way to go green. I have a very ruddy complexion naturally, and I think green eyes would help set that off a lot more than brown. Instead I just look flushed all the time. Blush

I am red-skinned, but dark dark dark brown hair and eyes. Though interestingly I have just recently discovered that I am actually pretty danged medium in my hair's color level... a 5 on a 10 scale... I just look so dark because I am an exceptionally cool toned brown. If I was actually a 2 or 1 I'd probably be one of those ultra-rare blue-blacks.

If anything I think I'd want to put some red into my hair and lighten it a bit, though Big Grin

Green eyes, reddish-brown hair, and obviously Native American skin and features... talk about exotic! Big Grin

Abi,

IF its in your gene pool, you might have a shot at it. I am thinking of doing cocowater cleanse. I heard that story of a man going to some exotic place where there were an abundance of coconuts, he went on a somewhere near a 21 day fast of only doing coconuts and his eyes went from brown to blue! But it was his genetic eye color, he was toxic!

I read Cousinrose had done a colon cleanse and her eyes where changing from greyish blue to a turq blue or brighter blue. It can happen...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon