Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your Favourite Bras & Lingerie

I don't want to hijack this thread, but why did you decide to change up her program?

What do you mean?

Sorry, I meant you made a few changes from Chiyomilk's program, but it looks like you have very specific reasons for all them. Your program interests me a lot. I'll definitely be keeping track of your progress Big Grin

mochaccino, how does a racerback create upper bust fullness? i've never heard of this.

i totally agree with if you're smaller than an A, most push up bras just look ridiculous on. they just look like two hard lumps on a flat chest. i usually wear a slightly padded t-shirt bra that has some materials on top too. this looks much more natural on small chested girls than the demi cups if you've got no boobs for the bras the push up.

Well with the help and guidance of Wahaika, I was able to tweak Chiyomilk's program to fit my requirements. I also did not want to order products from Japan when I know products from iherb are just as effective.

(25-09-2011, 10:14 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Sorry, I meant you made a few changes from Chiyomilk's program, but it looks like you have very specific reasons for all them. Your program interests me a lot. I'll definitely be keeping track of your progress Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon