Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I think of Surgery ??

(29-09-2018, 07:43 PM)Ok BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(23-09-2018, 02:40 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(22-09-2018, 05:19 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  Hi Joe, 

I am not taking any herb at all. I am just focusing on nutrition and exercise these days. This month I felt changes in menstruation - a little heavy and also delayed by 3 days !  This might be the result of adding seeds and grains last month. 
I heard about seed cycling - Flax and pumpkin during follicular phase , Sesame and sunflower seeds in luteal phase. However I just included the same mere for adding all the four in diet. 1 spoon of all with rotations. Also included grains like amaranth, quinoa, steel cut oats, millet almost 2 spoons each. In breakfast I also have almost 7 soybeans. Just I do 5 or 10 minutes massage with almond oil.

I just read your thread and that is really easy to understand and full of nutritious info. I am thinking to include rice bran, spirulina and brewer's yeast powder in any smoothie . And will see if these affect my period next month ! I still don't have enough veggies in diet , not quite available yet actually . Basically improving my diet day by day .
You mentioned if someone is not fully A cup yet, shouldn't consider herbs but nutrition first. So should I wait for atleast 2 more months to see if the changes in diet affect breast size ? 

Real reason behind not thinking of any herb yet is that I'm very scared ! It took almost 2 years to get back normal skin . Huge hormonal acne spoiled my beauty whether it was BO or Vitex ! I'm scared of using something strong. I never had such kind of skin in my teens that I usually get by disrupting hormones by trying ANY herb . 
Just this is the reason I'm taking time, that's it !

I think seeds or other nutrition should help your cycle long term at least.  They shouldn't have much of a direct effect on hormones, except flax seeds could.  Yeah I'd give it at least 2 months before herbs, if not 6 months.  If you want you can still use anti-androgens in the meantime such as saw palmetto extract.

I was wondering if saw palmetto extract can affect muscle growth ? 
 I included vit d tablet in diet; it contains 60,000 IU so I need to take one after 15 days ? That would be 4000 IU daily.
Since SPE reduces testosterone it can reduce muscle growth.  It reduces DHT testosterone which is strong testosterone but also is behind acne, facial hair, etc.  It doesn’t reduce normal testosterone, but since DHT is stronger than normal the loss in overall testosterone (and muscle, libido, etc.) can be significant.  Since you’ve had acne trouble it may be worth it.  If you think you need muscle more, don’t have trouble with acne & etc, and don’t really need to lower your T for NBE, you may choose to skip SPE.  Testosterone does inhibit NBE but only partly.

Creatine can help with muscle.  Bodybuilding forums suggest a couple others so you may want to take a look, but creatine is the main supplement.

Yeah that’s fine for vitamin D.  Absorption may or may not be near 100% so you can check blood levels and adjust after a few months if you want to be sure.

I take saw palmetto and I exercise regularly to increase HGH but expecially for a healthy lifestyle, my muscles are growing despite saw palmetto (well, not the growth of a male bodybuilder but well toned muscles) 
Maybe you could loss muscle mass if u don’t go to the gym...

(01-10-2018, 04:14 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(29-09-2018, 07:43 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:   I was wondering if saw palmetto extract can affect muscle growth ? 
 I included vit d tablet in diet; it contains 60,000 IU so I need to take one after 15 days ? That would be 4000 IU daily.
Since SPE reduces testosterone it can reduce muscle growth.  It reduces DHT testosterone which is strong testosterone but also is behind acne, facial hair, etc.  It doesn’t reduce normal testosterone, but since DHT is stronger than normal the loss in overall testosterone (and muscle, libido, etc.) can be significant.  Since you’ve had acne trouble it may be worth it.  If you think you need muscle more, don’t have trouble with acne & etc, and don’t really need to lower your T for NBE, you may choose to skip SPE.  Testosterone does inhibit NBE but only partly.

Creatine can help with muscle.  Bodybuilding forums suggest a couple others so you may want to take a look, but creatine is the main supplement.

Yeah that’s fine for vitamin D.  Absorption may or may not be near 100% so you can check blood levels and adjust after a few months if you want to be sure.

I already have creatine monohydrate in my workout schedule. Yes, it is helpful ! 

I thought of starting with FG extract and SPE (lower doses) but PC and PM is really needed ? Just thinking of not disrupting cycle but if it gives   results, it's worth it .

(01-10-2018, 05:23 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 04:14 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(29-09-2018, 07:43 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:   I was wondering if saw palmetto extract can affect muscle growth ? 

I already have creatine monohydrate in my workout schedule. Yes, it is helpful ! 

I thought of starting with FG extract and SPE (lower doses) but PC and PM is really needed ? Just thinking of not disrupting cycle but if it gives   results, it's worth it .

Early on I wouldn't use too much PM or PC, if any.  100 mg & 1/8 tsp is fine, or you can use red clover or flax seeds + vitex.  Later if you grow from these things then I'd consider PM & PC or more of it.  The thing is too much that isn't in balance not only disrupts cycles, but also might impede growth too.  When you do start it's best to start gradually just in case, and only after getting good problem free results from less.

I just looked at your thyroid hormones and they are definitly NOT balanced. Your TSH is too high, Most places use now a maximum of 2,5, while your TSH was 3,0. 
Also Ft3 and Ft4 are way too low, while they are still in the reference value. They are both at the lower end. To feel your best they both should be at 75 %, while yours were for ft4 12 % and for ft3 35%. 
Please go to a doctor who is experienced with thyroid deaseases. I have hashimotos and I would feel awful with your results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon