Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I think of Surgery ??

You should try noogleberry if you haven't yet. I'm 35 y/o and have been flat for almost all my life. I'm talking AAA flat according to the Lula Lu's bra calculator. The only time I wasn't completely flat was when I was breastfeeding. Then I swelled up to a B or C, but afterwards they shrank back down to their original AAA size. Flat and deflated too.

I'm on my first month of noogling, and my boobs are already perky again and I'm feeling growth aches inside them. And while I fit the profile for a fast responder because of the breastfeeding, I don't think my metabolism is drastically different than before.  My body just always goes back to having small boobs and any weight I put on goes to my butt and belly.  It might take you a little longer to get initial swelling with the noogleberry, but I'm convinced it can work! Biological males who haven't taken hormones yet have been able to grow from absolutely nothing to a B cup with it, and negative pressure has already been proven to increase breast size with Brava's clinical trials. Most people who have tried both systems seem to think noogleberry works even better than Brava.

BUT you have to be disciplined, dedicated, and have realistic expectations. Noogling in a long-term commitment with long-term goals. From what I've lurked, it seems like 1-3 years is the most common for people who have success.  It's less than $100 to buy a set, and you could easily spend that much money on pills over the course of a couple months., and that's a helluva lot cheaper than a fat injection or implants (which have a whole host of other potential issues).

(10-09-2018, 10:19 PM)hakuna mytatas Wrote:  You should try noogleberry if you haven't yet. I'm 35 y/o and have been flat for almost all my life. I'm talking AAA flat according to the Lula Lu's bra calculator. The only time I wasn't completely flat was when I was breastfeeding. Then I swelled up to a B or C, but afterwards they shrank back down to their original AAA size. Flat and deflated too.

I'm on my first month of noogling, and my boobs are already perky again and I'm feeling growth aches inside them. And while I fit the profile for a fast responder because of the breastfeeding, I don't think my metabolism is drastically different than before.  My body just always goes back to having small boobs and any weight I put on goes to my butt and belly.  It might take you a little longer to get initial swelling with the noogleberry, but I'm convinced it can work! Biological males who haven't taken hormones yet have been able to grow from absolutely nothing to a B cup with it, and negative pressure has already been proven to increase breast size with Brava's clinical trials. Most people who have tried both systems seem to think noogleberry works even better than Brava.

BUT you have to be disciplined, dedicated, and have realistic expectations. Noogling in a long-term commitment with long-term goals. From what I've lurked, it seems like 1-3 years is the most common for people who have success.  It's less than $100 to buy a set, and you could easily spend that much money on pills over the course of a couple months., and that's a helluva lot cheaper than a fat injection or implants (which have a whole host of other potential issues).

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll think of the same if nothing else works !  Smile

(09-09-2018, 04:23 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(09-09-2018, 12:30 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(29-07-2018, 08:36 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  So around 1/3 your diet is grains/nuts/seeds/etc then?  Or at least close?  It’s not only for hormonal balance but also for having enough hormones and for all growth/development in general.

Yeah vitamin D is good to check.  If it’s just a little low then taking more iu is still a good idea, only means it’s not the culprit.

Hi Joe, 

Yes approx 1/3 of my diet is close to grains/nuts/seeds . I'm actually focusing on this now !

Here is the VIT D test report:
 DEFICIENCY : <20 ng/ml
 INSUFFICIENCY : 20-<30 ng/ml
 SUFFICIENCY : 30-100 ng/ml
 TOXICITY : >100 ng/ml

RESULTS : 33.88 ng/ml

Thoughts?

40-80 ng/mL is supposed to be ideal from a quick search.  It's not majorly low but taking more would certainly be helpful.  45-60 ng/mL is a good goal to shoot for, and anything within 40-80 is fine.

Overall I can't see what's wrong though.  You could try the foods in my sig thread to be safe.  I mean it's that or head over to https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/ or https://nutritiondata.self.com/ and add up all the nutrients in everything you eat.  If you haven't already you can also go in for a regular medical check up to make sure nothing is off.

I searched back and saw your hormone test saying your estrogen is high.  In that case supplements like BO and PM would be the wrong thing to use.  Try the other things in my sig link and skip PM & BO entirely for now.  50% saponin fenugreek/shatavari extract (or 40% or 30% or etc), SPE, and a little PC.  Maybe your health and diet are totally fine but you simply haven't used the right herbs before.  A 50% saponin extract is greatly different from whole herb capsules for example.  Or if you took other estrogenic herbs they likewise would be useless in your case.  Something as estrogenic as BO might actually inhibit growth in your case and prevent other herbs from working.  Stay away from BO, PM and hops entirely for now.

Hi Joe,

So to reach that level (40-80) ng/ml , How much vitamin D3 daily and for how many months to continue ?
 Probably 2000-2500 IU daily . I was searching and found that 1 tbsp of Cod liver oil also contains 1,360 IU. Any thought on this ?

You searched back my hormones test and reminded me too to check once again how the ranges are now ! Thanks  Wink
 As I already said I don't feel any imbalance now, I thought of checking levels again though ! So that we can have a better plan ahead and you   can certainly see the difference -

Day 22 (luteal phase)                                     

Estradiol- 156 pg/ml (21 - 312 pg/ml)
 Progest - 12.16 ng/ml (1.20 - 15.9 ng/ml)
 Testost -  32.21 ng/ml (12.09 - 59.46 ng/dl)

Comparing the above with the results here in 2016-
 E - 262.48 (55.8-212.2), P - 16.24 (1.70-27), T - 41.66 (14-76)

Thoughts ??

Same situation, now i’m Motivated to try surgery. 
I need just to find a good surgeon and money Tongue

(16-09-2018, 12:04 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(09-09-2018, 04:23 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(09-09-2018, 12:30 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(29-07-2018, 08:36 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  So around 1/3 your diet is grains/nuts/seeds/etc then?  Or at least close?  It’s not only for hormonal balance but also for having enough hormones and for all growth/development in general.

Yeah vitamin D is good to check.  If it’s just a little low then taking more iu is still a good idea, only means it’s not the culprit.

Hi Joe, 

Yes approx 1/3 of my diet is close to grains/nuts/seeds . I'm actually focusing on this now !

Here is the VIT D test report:
 DEFICIENCY : <20 ng/ml
 INSUFFICIENCY : 20-<30 ng/ml
 SUFFICIENCY : 30-100 ng/ml
 TOXICITY : >100 ng/ml

RESULTS : 33.88 ng/ml

Thoughts?

40-80 ng/mL is supposed to be ideal from a quick search.  It's not majorly low but taking more would certainly be helpful.  45-60 ng/mL is a good goal to shoot for, and anything within 40-80 is fine.

Overall I can't see what's wrong though.  You could try the foods in my sig thread to be safe.  I mean it's that or head over to https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/ or https://nutritiondata.self.com/ and add up all the nutrients in everything you eat.  If you haven't already you can also go in for a regular medical check up to make sure nothing is off.

I searched back and saw your hormone test saying your estrogen is high.  In that case supplements like BO and PM would be the wrong thing to use.  Try the other things in my sig link and skip PM & BO entirely for now.  50% saponin fenugreek/shatavari extract (or 40% or 30% or etc), SPE, and a little PC.  Maybe your health and diet are totally fine but you simply haven't used the right herbs before.  A 50% saponin extract is greatly different from whole herb capsules for example.  Or if you took other estrogenic herbs they likewise would be useless in your case.  Something as estrogenic as BO might actually inhibit growth in your case and prevent other herbs from working.  Stay away from BO, PM and hops entirely for now.

Hi Joe,

So to reach that level (40-80) ng/ml , How much vitamin D3 daily and for how many months to continue ?
 Probably 2000-2500 IU daily . I was searching and found that 1 tbsp of Cod liver oil also contains 1,360 IU. Any thought on this ?

You searched back my hormones test and reminded me too to check once again how the ranges are now ! Thanks  Wink
 As I already said I don't feel any imbalance now, I thought of checking levels again though ! So that we can have a better plan ahead and you   can certainly see the difference -

Day 22 (luteal phase)                                     

Estradiol- 156 pg/ml (21 - 312 pg/ml)
 Progest - 12.16 ng/ml (1.20 - 15.9 ng/ml)
 Testost -  32.21 ng/ml (12.09 - 59.46 ng/dl)

Comparing the above with the results here in 2016-
 E - 262.48 (55.8-212.2), P - 16.24 (1.70-27), T - 41.66 (14-76)

Thoughts ??

Yeah that amount of vitamin D is good.  You may use more for the first month to catch up, 4,000-5,000 i.u. perhaps.  Then retest in 3-4 months if you want to make sure.  If still lower than ideal you can increase to 3,000-4,000 long term.

Hormones look totally normal so I'm even more confused.  There's no need to eliminate BO or PM now.  But it is a good idea to combine it with the other things I mentioned, so that's worth a shot.  And like the PC it's good to start low and then increase little by little to however much gives the most results.  The other thing I can think of to check just in case is weight: https://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html .  But you said you weighed enough.  Another shot in the dark would be to test IGF-1 and HGH levels.

If those other herbs don't work and everything seems normal then I'm out of ideas.  IMO I still don't think implants are that great as I said in previous post.  Maybe a full A or small B so the cheaper saline ones (don't overspend on vanity as said) aren't as obvious under limited natural tissue.  And I already know A cup is smaller than what most people think.  That plus Youtube tricks to look bigger, since bigger implants would only look right under enough clothing anyway.

Hi Joe, 

I am not taking any herb at all. I am just focusing on nutrition and exercise these days. This month I felt changes in menstruation - a little heavy and also delayed by 3 days !  This might be the result of adding seeds and grains last month. 
I heard about seed cycling - Flax and pumpkin during follicular phase , Sesame and sunflower seeds in luteal phase. However I just included the same mere for adding all the four in diet. 1 spoon of all with rotations. Also included grains like amaranth, quinoa, steel cut oats, millet almost 2 spoons each. In breakfast I also have almost 7 soybeans. Just I do 5 or 10 minutes massage with almond oil.

I just read your thread and that is really easy to understand and full of nutritious info. I am thinking to include rice bran, spirulina and brewer's yeast powder in any smoothie . And will see if these affect my period next month ! I still don't have enough veggies in diet , not quite available yet actually . Basically improving my diet day by day .
You mentioned if someone is not fully A cup yet, shouldn't consider herbs but nutrition first. So should I wait for atleast 2 more months to see if the changes in diet affect breast size ? 

Real reason behind not thinking of any herb yet is that I'm very scared ! It took almost 2 years to get back normal skin . Huge hormonal acne spoiled my beauty whether it was BO or Vitex ! I'm scared of using something strong. I never had such kind of skin in my teens that I usually get by disrupting hormones by trying ANY herb . 
Just this is the reason I'm taking time, that's it !

(22-09-2018, 05:19 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  Hi Joe, 

I am not taking any herb at all. I am just focusing on nutrition and exercise these days. This month I felt changes in menstruation - a little heavy and also delayed by 3 days !  This might be the result of adding seeds and grains last month. 
I heard about seed cycling - Flax and pumpkin during follicular phase , Sesame and sunflower seeds in luteal phase. However I just included the same mere for adding all the four in diet. 1 spoon of all with rotations. Also included grains like amaranth, quinoa, steel cut oats, millet almost 2 spoons each. In breakfast I also have almost 7 soybeans. Just I do 5 or 10 minutes massage with almond oil.

I just read your thread and that is really easy to understand and full of nutritious info. I am thinking to include rice bran, spirulina and brewer's yeast powder in any smoothie . And will see if these affect my period next month ! I still don't have enough veggies in diet , not quite available yet actually . Basically improving my diet day by day .
You mentioned if someone is not fully A cup yet, shouldn't consider herbs but nutrition first. So should I wait for atleast 2 more months to see if the changes in diet affect breast size ? 

Real reason behind not thinking of any herb yet is that I'm very scared ! It took almost 2 years to get back normal skin . Huge hormonal acne spoiled my beauty whether it was BO or Vitex ! I'm scared of using something strong. I never had such kind of skin in my teens that I usually get by disrupting hormones by trying ANY herb . 

I think seeds or other nutrition should help your cycle long term at least.  They shouldn't have much of a direct effect on hormones, except flax seeds could.  Yeah I'd give it at least 2 months before herbs, if not 6 months.  If you want you can still use anti-androgens in the meantime such as saw palmetto extract.

Hey booby, I have short cycle (20 days) and light AF too! 
Do u think it’s an hormonal imbalance?

(23-09-2018, 02:40 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

I think seeds or other nutrition should help your cycle long term at least.  They shouldn't have much of a direct effect on hormones, except flax seeds could.  Yeah I'd give it at least 2 months before herbs, if not 6 months.  If you want you can still use anti-androgens in the meantime such as saw palmetto extract.

I was wondering if saw palmetto extract can affect muscle growth ? 
 I included vit d tablet in diet; it contains 60,000 IU so I need to take one after 15 days ? That would be 4000 IU daily.

(27-09-2018, 12:46 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hey booby, I have short cycle (20 days) and light AF too! 
Do u think it’s an hormonal imbalance?

20 days is too short ! First thing to do is check your nutrition, if you lacking something there. Nutrition takes a little time but it's worth it in   long term. I am sure hormones can be balanced naturally with diet. Even after correcting nutrition if you feel something is not right, I suggest for a   hormones test.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon