Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

Finally went grocery shopping today! I got the ingredients for my trail mix. Cashews, pumpkin seeds, and 70% cacao dark chocolate. We already have raisins. The seed cycling instructions say pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds are best for this part of the cycle, that's why I went with the pumpkin seeds.

Green tea isn't so great for low thyroid function, I just discovered. Sad I'm going to start drinking Mint Medley tea. missboobshirt mentioned it in her thread a few times (if you're reading this, thank you!). I'm realizing I probably want to address my nasty excess androgens sooner rather than later. Mainly for my skin. I don't know why I didn't make the connection that spearmint tea would help my acne-prone skin! I'm so dumb. I've been wanting to try it and planned to use it eventually, but when I read that girls are drinking it for their skin and having a lot of success, that tipped me over.

I kind of want to try this if the Mint Medley doesn't do it for me: http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Organic-Spearmint-Certified/dp/B00MN4DC0Q/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1463781771&sr=1-4&keywords=spearmint+tea The comments are very encouraging.

(20-05-2016, 11:08 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
I kind of want to try this if the Mint Medley doesn't do it for me: http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Organic-Spearmint-Certified/dp/B00MN4DC0Q/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1463781771&sr=1-4&keywords=spearmint+tea The comments are very encouraging.

Hi blessed!

I just ordered that very same spearmint tea from Amazon, and it's delicious! I'm older, so my skin issues are in the past now, but I can sure recommend the tea for taste!

Xo, Soli

Today's intake:
74 ounces of water
Breakfast - Bagel bites with cream cheese
Lunch - Avocado-pineapple yogurt, homemade hummus and veggie personal pizza, hot green tea
Dinner - Sweet and sour chicken and Asian style beef with broccoli and other mixed veggies served in brown rice and scrambled egg with sauces, hot green tea
Dessert - Two pieces of 85% cacao dark chocolate
Supplements - Two Hair, Skin, and Nails supplements

That avocado-pineapple yogurt is so good! I could eat that as a dessert! I randomly invented the recipe in my head last week and finally tried it today, and I'm so so so glad I did.

I'm nearing the end of my period, so my breasts are starting to shrink. They still look amazing, though!

I'll make trail mix tomorrow.

(21-05-2016, 04:53 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(20-05-2016, 11:08 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Hi blessed!

I just ordered that very same spearmint tea from Amazon, and it's delicious! I'm older, so my skin issues are in the past now, but I can sure recommend the tea for taste!

Xo, Soli

You're lucky to have your skin woes behind you. Thanks for the review of the taste. I really want to try it! Forcing myself to try Mint Medley first, though, as it's cheaper.

(20-05-2016, 04:54 AM)Candace Wrote:  If you use that anti-perspirant, make sure you take BioSil. Aluminum increases Alzheimers risk, and silicon increases aluminum excretion.

I got my current job despite not thinking I was qualified. I only applied because I needed one more application to meet my weekly quota to keep the unemployment checks rolling in, and I figured that I could show an auditor that my degree was the right one and it was thus not a frivolous application. I even beat out several other candidates. Never give up!

Candace, will this work the same way as BioSil? http://www.amazon.com/Solgar-Oceanic-Silica-Vegetable-Capsules/dp/B0001VW2OU?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_4&smid=A1UWLDVGZSXGKG

(21-05-2016, 05:10 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Candace, will this work the same way as BioSil? http://www.amazon.com/Solgar-Oceanic-Silica-Vegetable-Capsules/dp/B0001VW2OU?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_4&smid=A1UWLDVGZSXGKG
I don't know, I couldn't find any absorption data on it. It has some good user reviews.

If the silicon in it is like beer or green beans (44-64%) then it'd be great, but if it's like bananas or sand (1-4%) it's not. Biosil is 17%.

It seemed like every black woman's dating profile I saw said they disliked cats, so none ever made it past my screening.

Got it. To be safe, I'll stick with the BioSil.

Oh my gosh, I've noticed black people aren't fond of cats! One day, it struck me that all the cat videos I saw online where you could see the owners never had black people, ever. So I thought about it and realized that most black people have dogs as pets. I don't know why most of us dislike kitties.

Personally, I've been cat crazy since I was a kid. I used to befriend and feed stray cats. My mom loved them and introduced them to my dad, who now likes them. Both of my brothers like them, too. My aunts like them as well. So my family is definitely an exception. I have cat pictures up on my walls... I like cats so much, one of my brothers described it as "awkward." I have two, and they're my babies.

I'd better stop right there. I could talk about cats all day. Now I want to cuddle mine.

Now I really want dark chocolate! lol you will love that tea, it's so good. Peppermint is good too Smile I would drink 3 cups a day and I got great results. I love kitties, too! I have a maine coon, he's huge! Tongue

Reminds me of Workaholics. Skip ahead to 9 minutes:

"God, no wonder you have cats instead of kids!"
“Cats are kids. Kidd-ens.”

(21-05-2016, 01:26 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Now I really want dark chocolate! lol you will love that tea, it's so good. Peppermint is good too Smile I would drink 3 cups a day and I got great results. I love kitties, too! I have a maine coon, he's huge! Tongue

You have a Maine Coon! Ah, you're so lucky! They're gigantic lovebugs! One of my babies is big, too, and ridiculously affectionate.

I can't wait to have the Mint Medley. I'm having my dad get me some. I pray it works. I'll have three cups a day, like you. I'm kind of suspecting I'll need something stronger, though. But it's so cheap it's worth trying out first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon