Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Jennifer! You're still around! Smile How are things?

Hello! Long time no post. I have been going through some transitions in life and really have done very, very NBE. I plan on going at it a lot more often when I have alone time. Here's a shot from tonight compared to March & August 2014. Although no drastic change it appears that my breasts are looking more womanly and also larger (thank God). I still want to grow MUCH MUCH larger than I am though as I really am not satisfied with their size compared to my whole body. I no longer have my dear iphone so I can't get those great close-up shots that make me feel oh-so-large. Back to my Canon and timer. Anyway, hope everyone has been well and growing tons!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aw they are looking beautiful

They definitely got so much bigger! They're so beautiful and the shape is everything any girl could ever wish for! This is just from noogleberry? The recent growth?
You definitely motivated me to keep on pumping... How many hours do you pump a day? Any tips? This is so exciting hehe

You look great Jen everytime i see pumping succes stories like yours i wish i never threw away my nb handpump! Its only that i felt so ''veinous"after nb and that my blood circulation became poor afterwards..otherwise id buy another pump and would imediatly get started again..you an aqua did so well on it..anyhow gorgeous boobies!Smile

Wow! That's some amazing progress, and such good shape too.
I wish I could get a noogleberry now!

(24-04-2016, 07:57 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Hello! Long time no post. I have been going through some transitions in life and really have done very, very NBE. I plan on going at it a lot more often when I have alone time. Here's a shot from tonight compared to March & August 2014. Although no drastic change it appears that my breasts are looking more womanly and also larger (thank God). I still want to grow MUCH MUCH larger than I am though as I really am not satisfied with their size compared to my whole body. I no longer have my dear iphone so I can't get those great close-up shots that make me feel oh-so-large. Back to my Canon and timer. Anyway, hope everyone has been well and growing tons!

Nice to hear from you jenn Smile you have defo grown , well done you Wink

Thanks everyone. Smile I really haven't been doing NBE much at all for quite some time now. Every once in awhile I get time to myself and get to massage and noogle. That is what has helped save me I feel! If you really, REALLY want to grow, you need to somehow be alone OFTEN and go absolutely crazy on noogle and massage. I can't believe how much I grew in such a short time. Do this all the while playing breast growing binaural sounds off youtube and look up ideal breasts so you have a goal in the forefront of your mind. I swear it works. Oh, and stay off the herbs!!! We don't need cancer guys!!!

(24-04-2016, 07:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thanks everyone. Smile I really haven't been doing NBE much at all for quite some time now. Every once and awhile I get time to myself and get to massage and noogle. That is what has helped save me I feel! If you really, REALLY want to grow, you need to somehow be alone OFTEN and go absolutely crazy on noogle and massage. I can't believe how much I grew in such a short time. Do this all the while playing breast growing binaural sounds off youtube and look up ideal breasts so you have a goal in the forefront of your mind. I swear it works. Oh, and stay off the herbs!!! We don't need cancer guys!!!

Well said Jen well said.

I came here because I read that you are on an herb-less program and I am super interested in those Smile I really want to stay clear of herbs for all of those freaky reasons you mentioned to Ella (skin, hair loss issues-- freaks me out too! >__<) I love your progress. So this is all massage & noogle, huh? Smile I have found great results with massage as well. May I ask what domes you use for NB? BlushTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon